Home Menu

Menu

Old June 11th, 2018, 10:01 PM #1
> Mythdon
Howling Wolf!

Mythdon
Howling Wolf!

Which PR/Sentai seasons are the most and least popular?

I've noticed In Space, Time Force, Dino Thunder and RPM tend to get the most love in the fan community from I've seen. I mean , I see people all the time saying "RPM was one of Disney's best seasons" and "Dino Thunder was awesome because it brought back Tommy" and "Time Force had great acting and Jen/Wes were awesome". And I've seen a bunch of people put In Space in their top 5 most favorite seasons.

The seasons I've noticed get the most hate is Wild Force, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Samurai/Super Samurai and Super Megaforce. I mostly always see people put them on their least favorite lists. Very seldom do I see anyone put any of those seasons in their top 5 favorites. I've seen a bunch of people say stuff like "Wild Force/Samurai had horrible acting and copied Gaoranger/Shinkenger" and "Mystic Force had suck ass Rangers and is the Nick Russell show" and not once have I seen anyone say they liked the Legend War.

And people seem to put Mighty Morphin in the middle and a bunch of people getting mad whenever someone says it's the best. I see people all the time saying "people only say MMPR is the best because of nostalgia". While it's indeed my favorite, I'll admit, I've seen people say it's the best and not actually explain why except to say "it was my childhood and watching it brings back nostalgia" or saying how legendary Tommy was. But most of the time, people will say "I watched it growing up, but it being the best doesn't hold up".

Ninja Storm and Jungle Fury are a bit more polarizing. I've seen people say they're the best and people saying they're the worst. And the only series in the Saban Brands era I've seen get a substantial amount of love is Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge.

I've barely paid attention to the Sentai community, but every person I've seen talk about Jetman has said it's one of their favorites.

What seasons have y'all seen get the most love/hate or be put in the middle?
Mythdon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:14 PM #2
> hasso_primo
Net Brutality

hasso_primo
Net Brutality

Mythdon wrote: View Post

What seasons have y'all seen get the most love/hate or be put in the middle?
You've essentially explained everything that can be seen. Gathering mass opinion can only turn out a certain way, otherwise there's no point in gathering.

Aside from Turbo being a previously polarizing season that is almost generally enjoyed now, and Zeo being a previously loved season that is almost generally middle of the road now.
hasso_primo is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:40 PM #3
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

The least popular seasons are the entire Neo Saban era minus adjectiveless Dino Charge.
Lordoftherangers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote