Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Advertisements
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old July 5th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #221
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
Hey, congrats! I always enjoyed RCPH, I'll send a vote your way.
Thank you so much, every bit helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoMystechRanger View Post
Wow, congratulations, guys. You all put in a lot of work. I'm rooting for you!
Don't just root, nominate! Haha, but seriously thank you.

Last edited by trekkieb47; July 17th, 2017 at 08:40 AM.
trekkieb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 07:48 AM   #222
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour - Episode #96 - “Rangers Commentary - Chris' Pick - The Power of Gold”

It’s time to Ranger Up with @trekkieb47 @secretrangerfan & @ZachLaVoy as they talk all things Power Rangers on the Four Eyed Radio Network with RANGER COMMAND POWER HOUR!

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-096/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph096/

We kick off our Ranger Commentary Month with our guest co-host Chris (@TokuChris) as we comment on Power Rangers Zeo "The Power of Gold". This episode of Power Rangers features the debut of Chris' favorite Power Ranger, the Gold Ranger!

This is a commentary episode, meant to serve as an episode commentary like what you would find on a DVD or a Riff track. For maximum enjoyment please watch along with us. We are watching Power Rangers Zeo, Episode 27, “The Power of Gold" on Netflix. At the time of this recording, this episode was available on Netflix and DVD.

When lighting strikes, it's Gold Ranger!
Old July 13th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #223
NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

Ok, finally caught up with these episodes.

I was cracking up when you all were saying that Tanya was just there. I always thought about that when thinking about her character in Zeo. At the same time, what always stands out to me of her character was in the Turbo movie when they were fighting on the boat and Tanya grabbed her leg and used it to kick at the Putra Pod.

Zeo has always been one of my all time favorite seasons so I'm glad to see that this episode kicked off the commentary month. I can't wait to see what other episodes will be commented on in July.

Also, as you know, nominated for you for the podcast awards! Congrats!
NightMere10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #224
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMere10 View Post
Ok, finally caught up with these episodes.
Haha, thanks for catching up Mere. Also, thanks for nominating us in the Podcast Awards. Much appreciated.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:05 AM   #225
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 097 - Rangers Commentary - "Rangers of Two Worlds Parts 1&2"

It’s time to Ranger Up with @trekkieb47 @secretrangerfan & @ZachLaVoy as they talk all things Power Rangers on the Four Eyed Radio Network with RANGER COMMAND POWER HOUR!

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-097/

http://foureyedradio.com/rcph097/

We continue our Ranger Commentary Month with guest co-host Chris (@TokuChris) from TokuNation as we comment on Power Rangers Zeo "Rangers of Two Worlds Parts 1&2". These episodes of Power Rangers feature the departure of actor David Yost (Billy) from the series.

This is a commentary episode, meant to serve as an episode commentary like what you would find on a DVD or a Riff track. For maximum enjoyment please watch along with us. We are watching Power Rangers Zeo, Episodes 47 & 48, “Rangers of Two Worlds" on Netflix. At the time of this recording, this episode was available on Netflix and DVD.

Bye, Billy...

Last edited by trekkieb47; July 22nd, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:18 AM   #226
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour - Extra Episode 030 - Rangers Commentary - Thunder Storm

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...a-episode-030/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcphex030/

In July's extra episode, brought to you by our supporters on Patreon, Eric and Zach comment on Power Rangers Dino Thunder "Thunder Storm, Parts 1 & 2". This episode was picked by our Listeners! We went through several rounds of Twitter polls and narrowed it down to this episode. Thanks to everyone who voted.

Thunder Storm was the Disney Era's first team up episode featuring the return of the Power Rangers Ninja Storm!

This is a commentary episode, meant to serve as an episode commentary like what you would find on a DVD or a Riff track. For maximum enjoyment please watch along with us. We are watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder, Episodes 31 and 32 , “Thunder Storm Parts 1 & 2” on Netflix. At the time of this recording, this episode was available on Netflix and DVD.

Power Up! HA!
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:57 AM   #227
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 098 - Rangers SDCC and News Roundup

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-098/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph098/

Ranger Command Power Hour is back to discuss all the news we missed during last month's Ranger Commentary Month. Hosts Eric and Zach are joined by guest co-host Chris (@TokuChris) from TokuNation to talk about Power Rangers' disappointing showing at San Diego Comic Con. Chris talks about his time at the show and the article he wrote after the convention was over.

Then, Zach and Eric discuss all of the products teased at the show from all of Saban Brands licensees. Finally, we catch up on the rest of the news including: Power Morphicon 2018, Boom! Studios Issue 20 press release, Premium Bandai releases, new Power Rangers Legacy items, Power Rangers Ninja Steel International Spoilers (they're back!) and upcoming episode titles, and FIDGET SPINNERS.

Don't mind the baby...
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM   #228
NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

(I didn't mind the baby at all. Haha)

A lot of truth was dropped in this episode. Not only am I happy to hear it from Chris's perspective as someone who attended SDCC, and also has some experience/understanding of the toy industry and topics that listeners, or who haven't been in the fandom as long, may not know, but from Eric's and Zach's point as those who are "on the outside looking in".

It's no secret that I'm not a toy collector (or for the merch in general), but even I was disappointed at the presence of Power Rangers at this showing. There's something about how Power Rangers has been represented (or lack of representation as the case is at the moment) that has really been disheartening. In a way, while I love the show with all of my heart, and I love promoting it in the way I can, it's hard to be so gung ho about a property that it feels like not even Saban Brands or Bandai are putting forth the same amount of effort.

Maybe it's because the movie is still the bigger topic in regards to PR, and the show isn't, maybe they're just doing the bare minimum now to have a huge 25th anniversary celebration. Who knows? We don't know everything going on behind the scenes but what's being put forth seems like in some aspects, the fans are backing the show more than those who actually work for SB are. (I'd also like to take the time to add an exception to Jason Bischoff -- he's the only vocal online presence I follow in regards to Saban Brands, and his excitement is infectious. It's just a shame that it seems like others maybe aren't, or that I even get that vibe from them.)

Power Rangers has been growing in popularity again, and has really been pulled away from the idea that it's something to be made fun of, so it needs to be reflected in the displays at events like this. Why don't the cast come to SDCC anymore? How did anyone not notice they weren't there at all?

Things need to change regarding this property or it'll still be the butt of jokes and put downs for years to come.

After hearing this episode, I feel like, in ways, it leads into the next one you had recorded just last night. I think they're both two very important topics and I'm excited to hear it.
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM   #229
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
Quote:
After hearing this episode, I feel like, in ways, it leads into the next one you had recorded just last night. I think they're both two very important topics and I'm excited to hear it.
Mere, thanks again for your insight and comments.

Yes, this definitely ties together with our next episode this Saturday. Since Michael Taber's tweets about PR being the biggest regret of his life, we focused on Saban Productions being mostly non-union and their history with SAG-AFTRA. We go pretty deep with some good research in hand. Hopefully things can change behind the scenes for the show.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #230
NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

That's good to hear. I think it's a topic the deserves recognition and to have a conversation started. Maybe the right people will be able to hear it. RCPH has really grown as a podcast and I like that you're not only not afraid to tackle topics such as these, but also are a means of information in regards to all aspects of Power Rangers with the information you look up yourselves, have others on as a guest host (like Chris) to give their personal insights, as well as your own opinions.
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:07 AM   #231
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 099 - Rangers SAG Meltdown

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-099/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph099/

On August 4, 2017, Powers Rangers Dino Charge actor Michael Taber tweeted that the show was the biggest regret of his life. The next day, the tweets were deleted. This is not the first time Power Ranger actors have spoke out against the show. Eric and Zach take a deeper look into Saban Entertainment's history with the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and Non-Union work during the show's 24 year history.

We also discuss the latest news including: Power Rangers Ninja Steel Upcoming Episode Titles and Descriptions, Saban's Power Rangers movie final box office numbers, new double season DVD collections and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Cosmic Drift racing video.

Finally, to lighten up the show, we take a Question from Ranger Nation and discuss why a Zyuohger adaptation would work better than a Kyuranger adaptation.

SAG-AFTRA... come on Power Rangers!
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #232
NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

This was, without a doubt, one of your best episodes. It was so informative and filled with passion both on the end of fans of the show, and from someone who has experience in the film industry. A lot of things with the show needs to be changed, and while I realize there is a whole lot of behind the scenes things we don't know or understand, it really is saying something when topics like this are being addressed.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not anticipating what Michael has to say about the show, but I don't think his announcing it in this manner was the best way to go about it. Even if he did admit he was drunk tweeting at the time. Even Cameron Jebo has had problems with the show (and like mentioned with JDF) but I felt like anytime he spoke about it, he did so in a professional manner all the while reinforcing that he still loved his time participating with it (and you can tell he did).

Like with the conversations going around on twitter, people discuss (despite some people seeing it was complaining or nitpicking) these topics because we're all passionate about the brand and know it can be better than it has been. I'm glad your podcast is not only about the news going on in the fandom but so informative about these topics. Not a lot of podcasts do that and it really sets it apart from others.

Congrats on your upcoming 100 episodes and here's to 100 more.
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:55 AM   #233
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour - Extra Episode 031 - Ranger Answers

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...a-episode-031/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcphex031/

In August's extra episode, brought to you by our supporters on Patreon, Eric and Zach answer a lot of listener submitted questions. We cover questions on the Future of the Franchise, Collecting Power Rangers Merchandise, The Show and Adaptations, Power Morphicon and more!

Should another company invest in adapting Tokusatsu shows in the US? Where do we think Power Rangers will be in 5 years? What would happen if we had control of Bandai or Saban Brands for a year? How would we improve the toyline? Are Bandai Legacy Helmets too big? What's our Ranger Dream Team?

Find out in "Ranger Answers!" It's all leading up to (regular) Episode 100... coming soon!

Last edited by trekkieb47; August 26th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:24 AM   #234
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
Quote:
This was, without a doubt, one of your best episodes. It was so informative and filled with passion both on the end of fans of the show, and from someone who has experience in the film industry. A lot of things with the show needs to be changed, and while I realize there is a whole lot of behind the scenes things we don't know or understand, it really is saying something when topics like this are being addressed.
Mere, thank you! I'm glad we could talk about a subject like this with an objective perspective.

Quote:
I'm not going to lie and say I'm not anticipating what Michael has to say about the show, but I don't think his announcing it in this manner was the best way to go about it. Even if he did admit he was drunk tweeting at the time. Even Cameron Jebo has had problems with the show (and like mentioned with JDF) but I felt like anytime he spoke about it, he did so in a professional manner all the while reinforcing that he still loved his time participating with it (and you can tell he did).
It will be curious to hear about what happens at the next con he is at, that's for sure!

Quote:
I'm glad your podcast is not only about the news going on in the fandom but so informative about these topics. Not a lot of podcasts do that and it really sets it apart from others.

Congrats on your upcoming 100 episodes and here's to 100 more.
Thanks again for listening. I don't know about 100 more, but we will certainly continue through the 25th anniversary!
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:52 PM   #235
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 100 - Ranger Command 100

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-100/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph100/

After almost 4 years, delivering a new episode every other Saturday, Ranger Command Power Hour has hit triple digit episode count for our regular episodes! We are joined by nearly EVERY past guest co-host (except the ones who now hate us lol) and perform the greatest Power Ranger Podcast crossover of all time!

PODCAST RANGERS!

Written By: @TokuChris
Concept By: @TokuChris and @trekkieb47
Edited By: @trekkieb47

The following podcast is fiction and meant for comedic purposes only. The views in the skit do not reflect the views and opinions of the participants. No Robo Knights were harmed in the making of this podcast.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 07:11 PM   #236
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 101 - Rangers Review PRNStl Episodes 9-11

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-101/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph101/

Eric, Zach and A.P. are joined by guest co-host Doug (@dougwatchin) to review Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 9 "Rocking and Rolling", Episode 10 "The Ranger Ribbon" and Episode 11 "Poisonous Plots". Find out what we thought of the episodes post hiatus!

We also talk about the latest Power Rangers news including upcoming Ninja Steel Episode titles and New York Comic Con events and exclusives.

Then, we read your Ranger Nation Answers on what you thought of the episodes we reviewed. Finally, we answer a Question from Ranger Nation about adaptations we'd like to see for Kamen Rider which results in a long discussion about adaptations, dubs, streaming and more!

Tags
podcast, ranger command power hour