Home Menu

Menu


Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:29 PM #201
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



they gave us copies of issue 25. it is mind blowing. a lot of people on this board will be very hqppy. including peter

issues 26 and 27 REAL covers have major spoilers

they also announced a free comic book day issue about
zordon one the morphin masters
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:30 PM #202
darkshadowranger's Avatar
> darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459
darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
darkshadowranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459



A few are saying the panel was underwhelming. And there was no big reveal.

I kinda think giving every member of the audience a copy of #25 was the reveal
darkshadowranger is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:33 PM #203
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



wait til you read it
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:36 PM #204
darkshadowranger's Avatar
> darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459
darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
darkshadowranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459



I am hearing the panel has been told no discussion until Wednesday.

Hopefully they abide by that. But I am bloody excited and want to know now!! lol. But I can wait.
darkshadowranger is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:37 PM #205
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500



darkshadowranger wrote: View Post

A few are saying the panel was underwhelming. And there was no big reveal.

I kinda think giving every member of the audience a copy of #25 was the reveal
It was a combination of giving away #25 for free, several days early, with an exclusive cover and the actual contents of the story that's revealed in that issue, which is a huge story changer.
Morgan Lamia is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM #206
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844



Is it wrong that I actually kind of want to be spoiled on this one?
AkaGreen is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM #207
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



darkshadowranger wrote: View Post

I am hearing the panel has been told no discussion until Wednesday.

Hopefully they abide by that. But I am bloody excited and want to know now!! lol. But I can wait.
I hope so otherwise something like this will never happen again

kyle confirmed that these rangers are intended to be the canon rangers. no alternate versions just because time travel is involved
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:40 PM #208
darkshadowranger's Avatar
> darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459
darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.
darkshadowranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,459



Annnnnnnnnd spoiler may already be out there :/ Unless I am reading too much into how a website end their post

but then again my mind is in over drive so anything can send my imagination into overdrive.
darkshadowranger is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:43 PM #209
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187



So the "big announcement" was a variant cover being given out a few days early?

Power Rangers really over hypes their announcements.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:44 PM #210
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844



GentaMystechRanger wrote: View Post

So the "big announcement" was a variant cover being given out a few days early?

Power Rangers really over hypes their announcements.
Never forget the flipheads "surprise".
AkaGreen is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:44 PM #211
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,043
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,043
eBay



I wonder where I've seen that before.

Sadsmileyface is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:45 PM #212
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



leave it to RangerBoard to dismiss the announcement without even knowing what it is
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:45 PM #213
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,830
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,830



GreenMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Is it wrong that I actually kind of want to be spoiled on this one?
Same here, But since TokuNation ended their post with
NO RANGERS iS SAFE, itís probably a death
AdamPark62 is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:46 PM #214
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



the announcement is a game changer unlike anything you can ever expect

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Same here, But since TokuNation ended their post with
NO RANGERS iS SAFE, itís probably a death
that's literally the tag line of the event. it's on every ad and every book
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:49 PM #215
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187



TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

leave it to RangerBoard to dismiss the announcement without even knowing what it is
As someone who doesn't follow the comics can you at least say if it is a big deal to anything outside of them?
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:49 PM #216
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808
AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808



darkshadowranger wrote: View Post

Spoiler... you HAVE been warned.

BOOM! Studios
‏Verified account

@boomstudios

GO GO POWER RANGERS writer @ThatRyanParrott confirms that the Ranger Slayer...is Kimberly Hart from Drakkonís universe!
To quote Chandler from Friends: I KNEW IT!
AdrenalineRush is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:52 PM #217
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,849



GentaMystechRanger wrote: View Post

As someone who doesn't follow the comics can you at least say if it is a big deal to anything outside of them?
it is most definitely a big deal. it's not a new movie or better show. it's related to the comic since that was the panels purpose

it was also confirmed that in go go a certain character will have a bigger role

drakkonverse bulk
TyrannoRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:52 PM #218
KaijuRanger's Avatar
> KaijuRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 122
KaijuRanger
Power Ranger
KaijuRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 122



TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

kyle confirmed that these rangers are intended to be the canon rangers. no alternate versions just because time travel is involved
Canon to tv show universe or comic universe?
KaijuRanger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:52 PM #219
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,844



TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

leave it to RangerBoard to dismiss the announcement without even knowing what it is
I saw a tweet that literally said "There was no huge reveal at the panel" from someone who was there, so I assumed there was no huge reveal.
AkaGreen is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:54 PM #220
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808
AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808



KaijuRanger wrote: View Post

Canon to tv show universe or comic universe?
The latter since the comics are not set in the same continuity as the TV show.
AdrenalineRush is offline    
Closed

Tags
his time has come

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.