Home Menu

Menu


Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:11 PM #161
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,855
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,855



Here's an argument for why Shattered Grid needs to turn into a Jason story

Green with Evil showcased the rivalry between Tommy and Jason. Tommy could take the other 4 rangers in a 4 on 1 no problem but he was always at a stalemate with Jason. Even in the Drakkonverse Tommy didn't really start beating the rangers until he killed Jason and took the white powers.

I'd rather not see our Tommy fighting Lord Drakkon. I'd rather see him dealing with the dilemma that he can cause this much damage even though it's not him exactly

Jason will need to step up and lead his team to victory
TyrannoRanger is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:17 AM #162
blurredlights's Avatar
> blurredlights
Completely Undone
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 544
blurredlights
Completely Undone
blurredlights's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 544



RedRanger87 wrote: View Post

I forgot to include this in my post, but you can also order online from many different LCS'. Here are a few if it helps.

Midtown Comics
Discount Comic Book Service
Graham Crackers Comic Books
Mile High Comics
I love Midtown Comics. All the other online comic shops (including Amazon sellers) won't sell the Power Ranger titles to the Philippines (among other countries). But Midtown Comics does. And with discounted prices to boot.
blurredlights is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:19 AM #163
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,992
4
Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,992
4



johnboy3434 wrote: View Post

Drakkon: "Rita... You're... really..." *eyes wander down*

Ranger Slayer: "AHEM!"

Drakkon: "Uh, I mean, I'll kill you just like the others!"

Rita: "...What others?"

Drakkon: "Uhhhhh... just a minute, I'll think of it... Seriously, could you put on a frumpy-looking gown with a huge collar? It would make it a lot easier for me to concentrate."
...

Okay, that’s creepy.
Judge Joker is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:29 AM #164
GetTheeToABrewery's Avatar
> GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23,815
GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here
GetTheeToABrewery's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23,815



Judge Joker wrote: View Post

...

Okay, that’s creepy.
Your mom is creepy.
GetTheeToABrewery is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:41 AM #165
bandai1983's Avatar
> bandai1983
Toys"R"Us Kid 4Life
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,791
bandai1983
Toys"R"Us Kid 4Life
bandai1983's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,791



I hope they can reprint them into a large graphic novel.
bandai1983 is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:24 AM #166
Danny87's Avatar
> Danny87
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 313
Danny87
Power Ranger
Danny87's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 313



bandai1983 wrote: View Post

I hope they can reprint them into a large graphic novel.
I’m sure they will, it’s about 15 issues, so they could do it as the full saga or vol 1 and 2
Danny87 is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 02:09 AM #167
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500



The Return Of... wrote: View Post

Does his Facebook shop happen to have the cover without the bit of text covering it? I'm pretty sure that his shop is set to US-only so I can't view it.
Morgan Lamia is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 02:36 AM #168
> Jerry
Withering away
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 6,563
Jerry
Withering away
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 6,563



Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Does his Facebook shop happen to have the cover without the bit of text covering it? I'm pretty sure that his shop is set to US-only so I can't view it.
I'm not sure which bit of text you're talking about, but the one on his shop looks just like the one you quoted, so... Take that how you will. <_<;
Jerry is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 02:38 AM #169
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,500



Jerry wrote: View Post

I'm not sure which bit of text you're talking about, but the one on his shop looks just like the one you quoted, so... Take that how you will. <_<;
The giant "L" from the "Lord Drakkon" text. But if it's the same image, then I guess that'll do for now.

First post of the thread updated.
Morgan Lamia is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 02:47 AM #170
> Jerry
Withering away
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 6,563
Jerry
Withering away
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 6,563



Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

The giant "L" from the "Lord Drakkon" text. But if it's the same image, then I guess that'll do for now.

First post of the thread updated.
Oh, yeah, he has a secondary image to highlight himself, but that image is really zoomed in, not even showing all of his armor and helmet. :/
Jerry is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:27 AM #171
zjranger's Avatar
> zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime
 
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,632
zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime
zjranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,632



Not sure if this is the right thread, but I asked a comic books seller here, and they said the distributor has not licensed selling it in the Philippines yet. Any idea how buy it online, but chepear (checked Midtown and their shipping cost seems A LOT)?
zjranger is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 05:10 AM #172
RangerLobo-Guara's Avatar
> RangerLobo-Guara
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577
RangerLobo-Guara
Power Ranger
RangerLobo-Guara's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 577



TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

Here's an argument for why Shattered Grid needs to turn into a Jason story

Green with Evil showcased the rivalry between Tommy and Jason. Tommy could take the other 4 rangers in a 4 on 1 no problem but he was always at a stalemate with Jason. Even in the Drakkonverse Tommy didn't really start beating the rangers until he killed Jason and took the white powers.

I'd rather not see our Tommy fighting Lord Drakkon. I'd rather see him dealing with the dilemma that he can cause this much damage even though it's not him exactly

Jason will need to step up and lead his team to victory
Totally right
RangerLobo-Guara is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 05:37 AM #173
PR Master's Avatar
> PR Master
It's a kind of magic!
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 664
PR Master
It's a kind of magic!
PR Master's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 664



zjranger wrote: View Post

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I asked a comic books seller here, and they said the distributor has not licensed selling it in the Philippines yet. Any idea how buy it online, but chepear (checked Midtown and their shipping cost seems A LOT)?
Not sure if this will help but find out what comic stores are based in Manila and email them asking about PR coz you can get almost anything in Manila. If not then try Cebu. If they don't have any either.... Then you're screwed.

Before anyone asks no, Comixology does not have PR in the Philippines, except Justice League/ MMPR.
PR Master is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:10 AM #174
MrsManface's Avatar
> MrsManface
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 531
MrsManface
Power Ranger
MrsManface's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 531



Huh. The Artist Tribute book has been taken off Comixology.
MrsManface is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:13 AM #175
RedPowerRanger93's Avatar
> RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 211
RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger
RedPowerRanger93's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 211



TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

Here's an argument for why Shattered Grid needs to turn into a Jason story

Green with Evil showcased the rivalry between Tommy and Jason. Tommy could take the other 4 rangers in a 4 on 1 no problem but he was always at a stalemate with Jason. Even in the Drakkonverse Tommy didn't really start beating the rangers until he killed Jason and took the white powers.

I'd rather not see our Tommy fighting Lord Drakkon. I'd rather see him dealing with the dilemma that he can cause this much damage even though it's not him exactly

Jason will need to step up and lead his team to victory
Damn fucking straight. Would be way too predictable with Tommy v Drakkon.. and it would be pretty annoying too. Basically Tommy v Tommy in the final showdown? So screw the rest, huh? Hell nah.
RedPowerRanger93 is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:20 AM #176
MagnaChipster's Avatar
> MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 414
MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot
MagnaChipster's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 414



RedPowerRanger93 wrote: View Post

Damn fucking straight. Would be way too predictable with Tommy v Drakkon.. and it would be pretty annoying too. Basically Tommy v Tommy in the final showdown? So screw the rest, huh? Hell nah.
But if Tommy vs Drakkon is predictable/unfair to the rest of the team, how is Jason vs Drakkon any better? I'd prefer if the final showdown was the entire team vs Drakkon. It would be great justice for everyone Drakkon's wronged in his home universe, not just Jason.

Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't secretly hoping for a Tommy/Kim vs Drakkon/Slayer double battle! ;p
MagnaChipster is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:45 AM #177
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,610
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,610



I don’t know if I can really get into the whole “Drakkon so stunk he can fight all power rangers” even with a bunch of nameless goons on his side that seems like much (granted seems like the “shattered grid” will probably do the most damage.

I wish instead that perhaps that Ranger Slayer was apart of a team and with Pink going into the past perhaps the other four fights in the present along side Drakkon for a “remember the bitch that nearly killed you? Now there is a whole team”

Like the sentries are the foot ninja it the Slayers are the foot elites. Plus I’m a sucker for mooks getting actual presence
Allio is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:16 AM #178
RedPowerRanger93's Avatar
> RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 211
RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger
RedPowerRanger93's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 211



MagnaChipster wrote: View Post

But if Tommy vs Drakkon is predictable/unfair to the rest of the team, how is Jason vs Drakkon any better? I'd prefer if the final showdown was the entire team vs Drakkon. It would be great justice for everyone Drakkon's wronged in his home universe, not just Jason.

Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't secretly hoping for a Tommy/Kim vs Drakkon/Slayer double battle! ;p
Ah, yes. My apologies, I was too caught up in whether it should be Jason OR Tommy. Obviously the whole team against him would be the best.
RedPowerRanger93 is offline    
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:26 AM #179
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,610
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,610



The best answer is

Doggie Krueger vs Drakkon
Allio is online now    
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:47 AM #180
Digifiend's Avatar
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,114
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
Digifiend's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,114



PR Master wrote: View Post

Not sure if this will help but find out what comic stores are based in Manila and email them asking about PR coz you can get almost anything in Manila. If not then try Cebu. If they don't have any either.... Then you're screwed.

Before anyone asks no, Comixology does not have PR in the Philippines, except Justice League/ MMPR.
Would I be right in guessing they don't have anything from Boom Studios then? JLPR would be there because DC published it.
Digifiend is offline    
Closed

Tags
his time has come

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.