Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2018, 02:24 AM #4501
urameshi32's Avatar
> urameshi32
Kamen Rider
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 358
urameshi32
Kamen Rider
urameshi32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 358



Pre ordered Kiva through bigbadtoystore, didnt make it in time for the hlj etc as I was actually asleep haha
urameshi32 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2018, 07:06 AM #4502
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,801
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,801
eBay



Gots ma Mk VII Iron Man in today. He's neat, but his feet lack the articulation that the other Iron Mans have. I thought it was something to do with those bellbottom flares that he has, but the other ones have them and they have the full range of motion.

It means that when I stand him with his legs normal distance apart, the soles of his feet don't entirely make contact with the surface and he stands a tiny bit taller than the other figures. It's hardly a dealbreaker but it does take the gleam of the figure a little bit.
Sadsmileyface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2018, 06:26 AM #4503
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,801
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,801
eBay



Got Bucky today.

Or as he's also known, big fat bloated Viggo Mortensen.

Some of these inconsistent body proportions are just weird. It's like they have different teams working on them who don't communicate.
Sadsmileyface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:12 PM #4504
> ⚡Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay
Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay



It's really saying something when Marvel Legends Bucky looks more like Sebastian than the Figuarts.

Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2018, 08:45 PM #4505
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234



So I just saw that they showed off some Figuarts ZEROs or something of Grease's three buds in their Hard Smash forms. Did no one care? I'm actually excited if they are something planned to be released.
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:22 PM #4506
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
> AkaDarthNoir
18+
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658
AkaDarthNoir
18+
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658



If you guys could pick between A Genm Lv0 or a Renewal Eternal, which would you pick? Same price.

Asking for a friend.
AkaDarthNoir is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM #4507
> ⚡Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay
Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay



Easy. Eternal.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM #4508
TheLastBlade's Avatar
> TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867
TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
TheLastBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867



Renewal Eternal is excellent because I actually have him. Lol.
TheLastBlade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:55 PM #4509
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
> AkaDarthNoir
18+
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658
AkaDarthNoir
18+
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658



I was thinking that. They both are tempting but I can only afford one.

I'm hoping, being a cheap repaint of Lv2, 0 will stay easy to find.
AkaDarthNoir is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 07:10 PM #4510
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,582
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,582



DarthKamen wrote: View Post

If you guys could pick between A Genm Lv0 or a Renewal Eternal, which would you pick? Same price.

Asking for a friend.
I'd go with Eternal, but that's because I think Eternal is really snazzy looking and pretty much all of the Ex-Aid suits were complete eyesores.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 11:00 PM #4511
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234



Just got my Hazard Form in. SO GOOD . I really wish they did more Best Match heads for it though.
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2018, 11:17 PM #4512
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
> AkaDarthNoir
18+
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658
AkaDarthNoir
18+
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658



Build already looks great, doing that design up in all metallic black except for the eyes just makes him better.

Also...dear god even a "good" price on Eternal comes out to about $106 after shipping. Question is, is he worth that.

Last edited by AkaDarthNoir; November 8th, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
AkaDarthNoir is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 12:12 AM #4513
TheLastBlade's Avatar
> TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867
TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
TheLastBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867



Sometimes waiting for pre owned stuff on a amiami is good. Some of the rare figuarts tend to go down in price.
TheLastBlade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 07:20 AM #4514
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
> AkaDarthNoir
18+
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658
AkaDarthNoir
18+
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658



TheLastBlade wrote: View Post

Sometimes waiting for pre owned stuff on a amiami is good. Some of the rare figuarts tend to go down in price.
That's exacly where I'm buying him.
AkaDarthNoir is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 12:00 PM #4515
TheLastBlade's Avatar
> TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867
TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
TheLastBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867



Surprisingly, if a used figuarts is bought, there’s a good chance they’ll eventually restock. Sellers probably have an infinite supply of them. I know baron lemon energy arms is. Seriously, it’s a steal there unlike ebay.
TheLastBlade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 12:26 PM #4516
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,234



Does anyone here collect Precure figuarts? If so, I know they showed off Cure Miracle from Mahoutsukai Precure...last year or so? But nothing seen since (I dont know if Tamashii Nations usually shows stuff for them), but I know Precure seems to get releases despite everything. Is it just something to wait for?

I'm afraid to watch W because I'll be tempted to buy everything you guys are talking about lol
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 12:27 PM #4517
TheLastBlade's Avatar
> TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867
TheLastBlade
Power Ranger
TheLastBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 867



Activator wrote: View Post

Does anyone here collect Precure figuarts? If so, I know they showed off Cure Miracle from Mahoutsukai Precure...last year or so? But nothing seen since (I dont know if Tamashii Nations usually shows stuff for them), but I know Precure seems to get releases despite everything. Is it just something to wait for?

I'm afraid to watch W because I'll be tempted to buy everything you guys are talking about lol
I preordered heat/metal and Luna/trigger. Now I just need joker assuming they don’t announce anything new yet.
TheLastBlade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 03:17 PM #4518
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
> AkaDarthNoir
18+
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658
AkaDarthNoir
18+
AkaDarthNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,658



I'm not hugely interested in the form changes myself. Except FangJoker. I need that thing one day.

TheLastBlade wrote: View Post

Surprisingly, if a used figuarts is bought, there’s a good chance they’ll eventually restock. Sellers probably have an infinite supply of them. I know baron lemon energy arms is. Seriously, it’s a steal there unlike ebay.
It amazes me how cheap Lemon Baron is there. And to a lesser extent, Proto-Drive.


Activator wrote: View Post

I'm afraid to watch W because I'll be tempted to buy everything you guys are talking about lol
Watch W. It's to good not to.
AkaDarthNoir is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 03:58 PM #4519
> ⚡Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay
Taichi
Better Watch Out...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,041
32 eBay



Eh... I had that issue with Gaim and had to back off. With the 20 Rider Kicks at least it's a set that I can complete and call it good.

However, the only one I really, really am dying for? Cross-Z Magma.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2018, 05:34 PM #4520
> CryloBen
Gentoku is No. 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,413
eBay
CryloBen
Gentoku is No. 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,413
eBay



DarthKamen wrote: View Post

If you guys could pick between A Genm Lv0 or a Renewal Eternal, which would you pick? Same price.

Asking for a friend.
Either you got lucky and Eternal is cheap OR Lv0 is over priced.

Eitherway; ETERNAL.

The cape is a bitch at first cause the way it was in the box, but once you get it to work with you, its nice. I currently have it in my accessories box tho.

DarthKamen wrote: View Post

Build already looks great, doing that design up in all metallic black except for the eyes just makes him better.

Also...dear god even a "good" price on Eternal comes out to about $106 after shipping. Question is, is he worth that.
Eternal is 1 of 2 SHFs I've spent over $120 for. And they were both worth it imo.

Activator wrote: View Post

So I just saw that they showed off some Figuarts ZEROs or something of Grease's three buds in their Hard Smash forms. Did no one care? I'm actually excited if they are something planned to be released.
Im not big on unposeable figs.

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

I'd go with Eternal, but that's because I think Eternal is really snazzy looking and pretty much all of the Ex-Aid suits were complete eyesores.
I once thought the same thing. Now I love the suits.

DarthKamen wrote: View Post

I was thinking that. They both are tempting but I can only afford one.

I'm hoping, being a cheap repaint of Lv2, 0 will stay easy to find.
Lv0 should be easier to find as it was normal P-Bandai.
I believe Lv2 was Tamashii Nation only?

urameshi32 wrote: View Post

Pre ordered Kiva through bigbadtoystore, didnt make it in time for the hlj etc as I was actually asleep haha
Same but, he's not obscenely over priced on there so thats nice.
CryloBen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.