Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:17 AM #2481
Kwarren3's Avatar
> Kwarren3
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 88
eBay
Kwarren3
Power Ranger
Kwarren3's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 88
eBay



SDCC exclusive 2 pack?

So I just bought the Hasbro pulse premium membership. I assume after the convention when the 2 pack goes online Ill get sent an email with a link to purchase it? Has anyone gotten any word on exactly how this is going to work?
Kwarren3 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:02 AM #2482
TheDub's Avatar
> TheDub
The One and Only
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 844
TheDub
The One and Only
TheDub's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 844



Kwarren3 wrote: View Post

So I just bought the Hasbro pulse premium membership. I assume after the convention when the 2 pack goes online Ill get sent an email with a link to purchase it? Has anyone gotten any word on exactly how this is going to work?
The last few years it was simply the item would be added to the website with the date of when it would become available for purchase and you would camp in front of the computer all day for it to come app for sale. This year with a premium membership there's no telling how it will work unless Hasbro actually explains it later.
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 03:24 PM #2483
OutlawRockman's Avatar
> OutlawRockman
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 409
OutlawRockman
Power Ranger
OutlawRockman's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 409



I had a dumb/funny thought. On the off chance they make a Pudgey Pig figure, instead of weapons and lightning effects Id think they should give him prop food to eat. Like some hot dogs, a bag of popcorn, or a trash can full of Taco Bell (which I believe is next weeks $5 box).

Doubling down on this bad idea, Id think it would be a nice touch to have the Trini in the same wave and have one of her weapons be a sandwich full of ghost peppers.
OutlawRockman is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 03:38 PM #2484
d3monicwolv3s's Avatar
> d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 333
d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell
d3monicwolv3s's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 333



Wasnt the hasbro membership supposed to have access to exclusives or something besides free shipping? Because if the membership wasn't free this time I don't see how they can sell it when the figures keep going on sale on amazon.
d3monicwolv3s is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:10 PM #2485
Shagohad12's Avatar
> Shagohad12
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 116
Shagohad12
Power Ranger
Shagohad12's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 116



You know, I wouldn't mind Oozemen figures. I don't think we've ever got figures of those guys.
Shagohad12 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:35 PM #2486
Karate Kid's Avatar
> Karate Kid
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 25
Karate Kid
Power Ranger
Karate Kid's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 25



Would anyone be interested in the Omega Ranger from the Power Rangers Super Legends game?
Karate Kid is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:47 PM #2487
Shagohad12's Avatar
> Shagohad12
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 116
Shagohad12
Power Ranger
Shagohad12's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 116



Karate Kid wrote: View Post

Would anyone be interested in the Omega Ranger from the Power Rangers Super Legends game?
I would but I think it'll be a long while before Hasbro starts going really obscure.
Shagohad12 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2019, 05:48 PM #2488
Dark_skies1031's Avatar
> Dark_skies1031
May the Power Protect You
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 65
eBay
Dark_skies1031
May the Power Protect You
Dark_skies1031's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 65
eBay



Hasbro needs to make 6 inch figures of the 1995 Power Rangers movie. I have always wanted to see those in the 6 inch line of figures. Of course Ivan Ooze as well.
Dark_skies1031 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2019, 06:35 PM #2489
TheDub's Avatar
> TheDub
The One and Only
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 844
TheDub
The One and Only
TheDub's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 844



Dark_skies1031 wrote: View Post

Hasbro needs to make 6 inch figures of the 1995 Power Rangers movie. I have always wanted to see those in the 6 inch line of figures. Of course Ivan Ooze as well.
even if it was a sdcc exclusive id be all overthis, just as long as it got made.
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:21 PM #2490
Golden Prince's Avatar
> Golden Prince
Gold Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 107
Golden Prince
Gold Power Ranger
Golden Prince's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 107



I'll be looking at making a Red Ranger/Gold ranger hybrid. The white ranger shield does come off, so I'm hoping the gold ranger will also.
Golden Prince is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2019, 08:40 PM #2491
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867



Golden Prince wrote: View Post

I'll be looking at making a Red Ranger/Gold ranger hybrid. The white ranger shield does come off, so I'm hoping the gold ranger will also.
I'd imagine it does. Underneath it's probably either a plain torso or the Zeo torso.

Karate Kid wrote: View Post

Would anyone be interested in the Omega Ranger from the Power Rangers Super Legends game?
I mean, I'd buy it, but it's not near the top of my list. It might have something to do with Sam being my least favorite character that season. I'd rather get every other SPD Ranger first, including Kat, Nova, and Gold. And Fire Squad Red. And Deka Ranger. And female Green.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:18 AM #2492
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,996
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,996
eBay



Karate Kid wrote: View Post

Would anyone be interested in the Omega Ranger from the Power Rangers Super Legends game?
No. We already wasted time on that fanfic Green Psycho Ranger.
Sadsmileyface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:29 AM #2493
Angelbear01's Avatar
> Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,490
512
Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger
Angelbear01's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,490
512



Dark_skies1031 wrote: View Post

Hasbro needs to make 6 inch figures of the 1995 Power Rangers movie. I have always wanted to see those in the 6 inch line of figures. Of course Ivan Ooze as well.
Now here's an idea: Movie Ninja Megazord done as a Titan Hero figure, but still under the Lightning Collection line.

Maybe even do other previous Megazords like this. 10 inches tall, non transforming, but put them into a $15-$20 price range with a special feature. For the Ninja Megazord it could come with a removable Falconzord, kind of like in the day, but omit the 'firing fists'
Angelbear01 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:03 AM #2494
Utomowatch's Avatar
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 94
Utomowatch
Power Ranger
Utomowatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 94



Angelbear01 wrote: View Post

Now here's an idea: Movie Ninja Megazord done as a Titan Hero figure, but still under the Lightning Collection line.

Maybe even do other previous Megazords like this. 10 inches tall, non transforming, but put them into a $15-$20 price range with a special feature. For the Ninja Megazord it could come with a removable Falconzord, kind of like in the day, but omit the 'firing fists'
I wish it was super minipla scaled instead ratherr than 10 inch or titan heroes scale, also it should been a combiner too, like the miniplas
Utomowatch is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 01:15 PM #2495
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867



Sadsmileyface wrote: View Post

No. We already wasted time on that fanfic Green Psycho Ranger.
Non-canon is not the same as fanfic.

And it was a convention exclusive. It would have taken effort to obtain. It was paid for by a third party and took no resources away from the main line. Also, that was under Bandai and happened last year.

Psycho Green wasted no one's time (or money, or resources) who didn't really want a Psycho Green figure.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 01:19 PM #2496
kibapower's Avatar
> kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,298
kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!
kibapower's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,298



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

.
Psycho Green wasted no one's time (or money, or resources) who didn't really want a Psycho Green figure.
It's rubbing salt on the fact that we got exclusives, with limited role time, before Pink and Yellow.

I'd rather they stick to main line characters before venturing into comic and non TV canon.
kibapower is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 01:23 PM #2497
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,965
Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,965



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

It was paid for by a third party and took no resources away from the main line. Also, that was under Bandai and happened last year.

Psycho Green wasted no one's time (or money, or resources) who didn't really want a Psycho Green figure.
The logistics behind Legacy Psycho Green don't make the end result any less upsetting to people that waited 20 years for 5 Psycho Rangers only to wind up with 3, and then a comic character, and then a disguise for a Ranger we didn't get.
Zeo Cereal is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 02:24 PM #2498
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,534
32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,534
32 eBay



No Pink Spandex is reporting that August 28, 2019 you can purchase the Jason 2-Pack.

No word on if you have to be a Pulse member or not.

Lord Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 03:00 PM #2499
OriginalRanger1984's Avatar
> OriginalRanger1984
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 201
eBay
OriginalRanger1984
Power Ranger
OriginalRanger1984's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 201
eBay



So does that mean it wont be considered a con exclusive anymore or is this just when the leftovers from sdcc go on sale?
OriginalRanger1984 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 03:31 PM #2500
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

The logistics behind Legacy Psycho Green don't make the end result any less upsetting to people that waited 20 years for 5 Psycho Rangers only to wind up with 3, and then a comic character, and then a disguise for a Ranger we didn't get.
They actually do. Psycho Green's existence is completely irrelevant to Pink and Yellow getting made or not. Psycho Green was a convention exclusive, made using existing tooling, that Bandai didn't pay for. Yellow and Pink were slated to be retail releases, but would have required almost completely new tooling (at a time when Bandai did not appear willing to make any more investments in the line), and time that Bandai didn't have due to the loss of the license.

Whether Green or Silver existed or not, Pink and Yellow would not have gotten made. Remove those two from existence, and your canonical Psycho Rangers would still be incomplete.

OriginalRanger1984 wrote: View Post

So does that mean it wont be considered a con exclusive anymore or is this just when the leftovers from sdcc go on sale?
The latter.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
super epic legacy legends

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.