Old June 16th, 2019, 06:14 PM #2261
> Dark_skies1031
May the Power Protect You

eBay
Dark_skies1031

eBay

TheDub wrote: View Post

There is a large example of both yes and no. They will make the figure for sdcc and then release a repaint of the same figure. So like we got luke cage first as a thunderbolt member, then the exact same figure without the thunderbolt logo on his sleeve, and maybe his boots were painted differently. There are tons of examples of this. Dormamu was released as a baf and litterally had just a different shade of red for his sash and skull effects were molded in different colors. But satanna, dreadknight, purple man, ghost and many more have never had a second release at retail. Considering there is a much smaller character pool for rangers and that jason is a huge character, its very unli,ely we wont see them release these figs individually down the line,but with considerably less accessories, and some form of paint deco change.
Okay, so if Hasbro does re-release these individually later on, they will most likely not look as good and come with less accessories. I just really want that gold ranger lol. I have always liked the 6th rangers since I was a kid, they always looked the coolest to me. I appreciate your response, thank you! I will probably just buy the sdcc exclusive(if available) from the member that does middle man sales on here.
Dark_skies1031 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:05 PM #2262
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Anytime, glad i could answer your question.

So i was playing the legacy ios game and noticed that lord zedds staff has the same backwords point as the lightning figure. Cant recall that being pointed out. But that also brings me to my next point. Anyone else think that the games roster will be a good indication of what characters they will pick for waves? In another month we might know for sure. Only 2 of the figures announced that arent in it yet are gold beast morpher, but red was only just put in and they might not want to throw another premium character so soon, and dino thunder red. But koda is in the game, and all red needs is a new head. They probably did tyler because hes a recent red and they needed a red ranger for the first wave.
TheDub is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:09 PM #2263
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

OutlawRockman wrote: View Post

Just curious, what character do people think would be a huge surprise while at the same time extremely welcomed? Something you didnít realize you really wanted until they announced it.

For me, I think the Blue Senturion would be an awesome surprise for one of the waves.
There are a few figures I would love that I wouldn't put money on ever seeing released:

Nova Ranger (she's the only one that's a "maybe")
SPD Gold
Ninja Steel Green
SPD Red (Fire Squad)
SPD Deka Ranger

I'll also be pleasantly surprised if there are figures made of the 2017 Rangers. The ones from Bandai were pretty cheap garbage. At the time I was hoping the movie would end up a runaway success in Japan and a higher end company might make figures of them. That clearly did not happen. Lighting Collection might be the best hope for seeing better figures of those designs.

So i was playing the legacy ios game and noticed that lord zedds staff has the same backwords point as the lightning figure. Cant recall that being pointed out.
I was the first one to point out the error or the figure and made the connection to the game model in Legacy Wars at the time. Both seem to be based off an incorrectly made fan prop that was used as the entry photo on the Power Rangers fandom wiki.

But that also brings me to my next point. Anyone else think that the games roster will be a good indication of what characters they will pick for waves? In another month we might know for sure. Only 2 of the figures announced that arent in it yet are gold beast morpher, but red was only just put in and they might not want to throw another premium character so soon, and dino thunder red. But koda is in the game, and all red needs is a new head. They probably did tyler because hes a recent red and they needed a red ranger for the first wave.
I think both the game and the figures are pulling from the most popular Rangers, so of course there's going to be a good deal of overlap.

Last edited by BigMDtheSequel; June 16th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
BigMDtheSequel is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM #2264
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Sorry, just dont recall it being pointed out before. At least not the game part. And ya, so you agree if we want to know the upcoming figs then the game gives us a good idea. But hopefully there will be at least 1 surprise per wave with a fig not in game.
TheDub is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 09:59 PM #2265
> d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell

d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell

Dark_skies1031 wrote: View Post

Okay, so if Hasbro does re-release these individually later on, they will most likely not look as good and come with less accessories. I just really want that gold ranger lol. I have always liked the 6th rangers since I was a kid, they always looked the coolest to me. I appreciate your response, thank you! I will probably just buy the sdcc exclusive(if available) from the member that does middle man sales on here.
So my prediction are armored red individual release probably no power cannon.

Gold ranger could have a trey head, or a different Jason sculpt.

Hoping it's not impossible to get though. Don't want to count on them getting a single release that never happens.
d3monicwolv3s is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:25 AM #2266
> alexrccl
Power Ranger

alexrccl
Power Ranger

I wonder when we will see the next wave of figures.
Also, does anyone know if the figures are sold outside of US and Canada? Iím working on a cruise ship, traveling around the world and need them bad)) canít buy it off the internet too, cause we change ports all the time and vacation is too short for packages to arrive on time.
And I would love to see any villains. I wish they could start off with the ones that we never ever got -!Astronoma, Darkonda, Trakeena, Vipra, Scorpina, Dark Spectre, King Mondo and his family, Olympus, etc. And all the never made foot soldiers.
As for rangers - Turbo, Alien, Psycho Rangers (to complete the team). And some rangers that werenít done too.
Hopefully this line will have a good future!)
alexrccl is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:04 AM #2267
> Platinumranger22
Power Ranger

Platinumranger22
Power Ranger

OutlawRockman wrote: View Post

Just curious, what character do people think would be a huge surprise while at the same time extremely welcomed? Something you didnít realize you really wanted until they announced it.

For me, I think the Blue Senturion would be an awesome surprise for one of the waves.
i think Titanium ranger would be rad. i feel like we never got a respectful titanium or silver ranger figure
Platinumranger22 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 08:06 AM #2268
> DesignIncase
Power Ranger

DesignIncase
Power Ranger

So Zedd's staff on the Lightning figure is actually correct. When he first showed up the blade end was reversed. Later on in season 3 or Zeo it got flipped around. I'm thinking a lot of renditions are based on one piece of concept art with that curve to the right. We typically wouldn't notice the change on the show because the frame would cut out the blade. Thrax staff seems double sided.
DesignIncase is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:23 AM #2269
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

Platinumranger22 wrote: View Post

i think Titanium ranger would be rad. i feel like we never got a respectful titanium or silver ranger figure
Titanium Ranger got a figure during RPM as one of the "Super Legend" releases, and again during the Super Megaforce line. A Lightning Collection figure would be great, but it's not like he's been forgotten.
BigMDtheSequel is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:02 PM #2270
> ⚡Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay
Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay

Yeah, we reserve that right to Solaris Knight (proper) and White Mystic Ranger.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:13 PM #2271
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Taichi wrote: View Post

Yeah, we reserve that right to Solaris Knight (proper) and White Mystic Ranger.
*puts on nagging hat*

And Wolf Warrior!
Zeo Cereal is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:17 PM #2272
> ⚡Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay
Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay

And Wolf Warrior.

Although... he "was" made... in one way or another. And I'm not talking about that horrible repaint... but the actual red version.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:25 PM #2273
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Christmas Koragg for wave 3!
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:45 PM #2274
> ⚡Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay
Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay

Haha!!

What I love is, Mystic Force's figures were some of the best... yet Bandai royally screwed the pooch on the entire line.
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:35 PM #2275
> FE21
PR Geek

FE21
PR Geek

Taichi wrote: View Post

yet Bandai royally screwed the pooch on the entire line.
As the history books will attest: that's Bandai for you.
FE21 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 08:21 PM #2276
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

The fact that we never got a proper Solaris Knight figure still bothers me to this day.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:11 PM #2277
> Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!

Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!

I hope that instead of regular Solaris Knight, we get Lightning Collection Locomotive Morphing Solaris Knight (Fury Edition) or something.
Judge Joker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:50 PM #2278
> Dark_skies1031

eBay
Dark_skies1031

eBay

I really would like to see the In Space Silver Ranger. I was annoyed when Bandai didn't finish the In Space team. Now I'm going to sell my Bandai Space team and wait for the Hasbro versions. Hopefully they are still worth something, unopened and good condition.

Also the Alien Ranger team, they had some of the best looking suits in my opinion.
Dark_skies1031 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2019, 05:17 PM #2279
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster

Green Samurai deserves a release too. Lots of fans have incomplete Figuarts and Legacy teams. It's the only NS release that wouldn't feel a bit redundant.

Action Hero and Super Legends are both great but he deserves a modern collector's figure.
Old June 18th, 2019, 05:26 PM #2280
> ⚡ModRn
Dance Like Nobody's Watching

ModRn
Dance Like Nobody's Watching

Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Green Samurai deserves a release too. Lots of fans have incomplete Figuarts and Legacy teams. It's the only NS release that wouldn't feel a bit redundant.

Action Hero and Super Legends are both great but he deserves a modern collector's figure.
With a helmet that spins and a shield that detaches?
ModRn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
super epic legacy legends