Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:11 AM #81
mateo360's Avatar
> mateo360
Morphin back into action
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay
mateo360
Morphin back into action
mateo360's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay



at least I know that I'm not missing platinum since no one else is able to buy tickets ether
mateo360 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:19 AM #82
powerpackers90's Avatar
> powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
powerpackers90's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462



going by twitter. This happened to everyone.
powerpackers90 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:20 AM #83
Zeddykins's Avatar
> ⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,259
32
Zeddykins
FACEPALM
Zeddykins's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,259
32



Damn. Still can't get in. I don't think those Gold memberships are going anywhere, but this is ridiculous. It's never been this difficult to register.
Zeddykins is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:21 AM #84
andr0s81's Avatar
> andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,161
4 eBay
andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss
andr0s81's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,161
4 eBay



This is mattycollector circa 2008/2009
andr0s81 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:22 AM #85
mateo360's Avatar
> mateo360
Morphin back into action
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay
mateo360
Morphin back into action
mateo360's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay



so what was wrong with any other the other ticket sites they used previously? they seemed to work a lot better then this.
mateo360 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM #86
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,669
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,669



mateo360 wrote: View Post

so what was wrong with any other the other ticket sites they used previously? they seemed to work a lot better then this.
I hate to be a hater, but it's so distressing to see professional event organizers still not have a finely tuned machine for their fifth time in charge of this thing...
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:34 AM #87
powerpackers90's Avatar
> powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
powerpackers90's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462



They are saying on twitter it could be a hour before its up again....maybe. If not they will set up a new site.

PrimoMystechRanger wrote: View Post

I hate to be a hater, but it's so distressing to see professional event organizers still not have a finely tuned machine for their fifth time in charge of this thing...
Yeah remember T-shirt gate last year? where it took them til Sunday to get the shirts and hoodies ready for pick up.
powerpackers90 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM #88
HyenaJin's Avatar
> HyenaJin
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 47
HyenaJin
Power Ranger
HyenaJin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 47



They're gonna put up a new site/link in about 30 mins
HyenaJin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM #89
powerpackers90's Avatar
> powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
powerpackers90's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,462



HyenaJin wrote: View Post

They're gonna put up a new site/link in about 30 mins
People who did get in before it crashed again said Platinum is already sold out. which is going to piss some people off if true. I just hope it doesnt cause a made rush for gold now since i'm going for that.
powerpackers90 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:04 AM #90
Larry Koopa's Avatar
> Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 564
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger
Larry Koopa's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 564



So, we confirmed Drakkon or naw?
EDIT: andr0s, I get that reference!
Larry Koopa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:05 AM #91
mateo360's Avatar
> mateo360
Morphin back into action
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay
mateo360
Morphin back into action
mateo360's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 513
eBay



powerpackers90 wrote: View Post

People who did get in before it crashed again said Platinum is already sold out. which is going to piss some people off if true. I just hope it doesnt cause a made rush for gold now since i'm going for that.
PMC said on facebook that the site had crashed before any tickets had been sold Plat should still be available
mateo360 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:24 AM #92
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
> MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,991
eBay
MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,991
eBay



mateo360 wrote: View Post

PMC said on facebook that the site had crashed before any tickets had been sold Plat should still be available
Thank God, cuz someone posted a pic on the facebook page showing the Platinum memberships sold out
MakaiRanger99 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:33 AM #93
gundamsan's Avatar
> gundamsan
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 17
gundamsan
Power Ranger
gundamsan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 17



direct from regonline:
"Ability to buy two Lord Mystery PMC Figures * Extra Charge "

either lord zedd or drakkon is my guess.
gundamsan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:35 AM #94
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,669
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,669



gundamsan wrote: View Post

direct from regonline:
"Ability to buy two Lord Mystery PMC Figures * Extra Charge "

either lord zedd or drakkon is my guess.
It's TOTALLY Lord Litter.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:37 AM #95
elzorro09's Avatar
> elzorro09
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 138
elzorro09
Power Ranger
elzorro09's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 138



Got my wife and I's tickets for Saturday. VERY excited to attend our first PMC event.
elzorro09 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:38 AM #96
andr0s81's Avatar
> andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,161
4 eBay
andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss
andr0s81's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,161
4 eBay



where is the legacy figure?
andr0s81 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM #97
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
> MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,991
eBay
MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,991
eBay



Got Platinum!!
MakaiRanger99 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM #98
Zeddykins's Avatar
> ⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,259
32
Zeddykins
FACEPALM
Zeddykins's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,259
32



Woot, got my Gold membership!
Zeddykins is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM #99
thunderzordpower's Avatar
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,878
thunderzordpower
Power Ranger
thunderzordpower's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,878



I didn't see the ability to buy a figure
thunderzordpower is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM #100
gundamsan's Avatar
> gundamsan
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 17
gundamsan
Power Ranger
gundamsan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 17



maybe we add it later? I didnt see it in the extras. Just the hoodie, shirt, and coin.
gundamsan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6, wear deodorant

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.