Home Menu

Menu

Old March 4th, 2019, 06:44 PM #861
> Harpsikord
Prince of Evil

Harpsikord
Prince of Evil

RIP Mr Perry

This might be a good time to actually promote Molly to a series regular.
Harpsikord is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2019, 09:32 PM #862
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Molly isn't busy currently. She has no scheduled TV or movie appearances in 2019.

I wouldn't be shocked if they get her back for the last few episodes of the season and as a regular for the next season.

This is actually the first time she hasn't had a movie scheduled in like 5 years, lol.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:24 AM #863
> Cammy
This cage demeans us both

Cammy
This cage demeans us both

I watched the previous two episodes on Netflix to see where they left off with Fred. Now I now there are more episodes filmed, but it will be interesting to see how this is handled in-show Freed sure has had some close calls. I do know production has been halted.
Cammy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:37 AM #864
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous wrote: View Post

I wouldn't be shocked if they get her back for the last few episodes of the season and as a regular for the next season.
That would be a good idea.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:19 PM #865
> MMPR-TheGreenRanger
The Paper Prop Maker

MMPR-TheGreenRanger
The Paper Prop Maker

Cammy wrote: View Post

I watched the previous two episodes on Netflix to see where they left off with Fred. Now I now there are more episodes filmed, but it will be interesting to see how this is handled in-show Freed sure has had some close calls. I do know production has been halted.
The writers are probably rushing in for rewrites. We're not sure how much of his scenes have been filmed, It could be they filmed enough to finish whatever was planned for the character this season or not enough so they'll have to do major re-tweaks to explain his absence.

I'm curious as to if if they're gonna write Fred out or recast down the line? Reggie being recast was fine since he wasn't in the 1st season much to begin with, but Fred has been a major player.
MMPR-TheGreenRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:51 PM #866
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

MMPR-TheGreenRanger wrote: View Post

The writers are probably rushing in for rewrites. We're not sure how much of his scenes have been filmed, It could be they filmed enough to finish whatever was planned for the character this season or not enough so they'll have to do major re-tweaks to explain his absence.

I'm curious as to if if they're gonna write Fred out or recast down the line? Reggie being recast was fine since he wasn't in the 1st season much to begin with, but Fred has been a major player.
Also recasting Reggie is one thing, the original actor had other obligations, etc etc. But recasting cause the actor just died...maybe a bit trickier. But it all depends on how things play out I guess.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:31 PM #867
> vze21gwa
Power Ranger

vze21gwa
Power Ranger

They could also create a digital special fx version of the actor like they did in Furious 7 and The Sopranos.
vze21gwa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:59 PM #868
> daaarn
Power Ranger

daaarn
Power Ranger

vze21gwa wrote: View Post

They could also create a digital special fx version of the actor like they did in Furious 7 and The Sopranos.
Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. Way too costly for a show on broadcast TV. At most, they may temporarily use a stand-in actor whom we can only see their back or something. Personally, I think they’ll write his death into the story line like as a late complication or something from his gunshot.

As far as Molly Ringwald joining the cast full time, that would be the most natural thing for the storyline. That being said, was there any reason why they didn’t try doing that from the get go, like was she busy or was it a budget thing? If she doesn’t claim guardianship of Archie after this, they could try to have him stay with Jughead like as a parallel to when Jug was staying with him. But thinking about it now, there are like no stable households in Riverdale. The only family with 2 parents is Veronica’s, and hell if Archie is going to be living with Hiram.
daaarn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:15 PM #869
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

daaarn wrote: View Post

Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. Way too costly for a show on broadcast TV. At most, they may temporarily use a stand-in actor whom we can only see their back or something. Personally, I think they’ll write his death into the story line like as a late complication or something from his gunshot.

As far as Molly Ringwald joining the cast full time, that would be the most natural thing for the storyline. That being said, was there any reason why they didn’t try doing that from the get go, like was she busy or was it a budget thing? If she doesn’t claim guardianship of Archie after this, they could try to have him stay with Jughead like as a parallel to when Jug was staying with him. But thinking about it now, there are like no stable households in Riverdale. The only family with 2 parents is Veronica’s, and hell if Archie is going to be living with Hiram.
Molly had 3 movies in 2018. She's usually a very busy actress and mother. (She has twins that are 10 years old)

Just so happens right now she has no upcoming acting gigs, at least none she's made public.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:21 PM #870
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

Man, seeing Fred tonight was hard.

It was actually kind of deserving that
Joaquin has a little brother, it's like the revenge for killing him off in such a pathetic circumstance. I'm interested to see how Archie will handle having a mini-stalker.

Good to see the Serpents actually add something to the story again for the future. I'm wondering why they didn't think of this sooner given F.P. was always going to look the other way, but now I have to wonder where they're gonna get the money to pay so many people. Unless it's like 20 bucks...

I'm also trying to figure out what took Veronica so long, "I can kick you out because I'll still pay you back" was something she could have done from the start. And now we've gone from Toni pissed at Cheryl to Cheryl pissed at Toni.

And Betty wins the day again. THIS is the kind of two-steps-ahead action I expect from her.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:55 AM #871
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Every remaining episode in the season will have a dedication to Luke Perry

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...le-card-death/
Cameron Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 07:57 AM #872
> Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

The dedication from this last episode was done at last minute, so if you watched the show in Netflix don't expect to see it (I know this because the Warner Channel broadcast in Latin America didn't had it). So maybe the last few episodes might include it.
Dexter1998 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2019, 12:18 AM #873
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

I saw Cole Sprouse on Access Live and I saw him on the Late Late Show with James Corden. Now I want to see him host Saturday Night Live.
Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:38 AM #874
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

you must really have no fucks to give when you burn down your family home after its been sold
Gotta appreciate bettys crazy side
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:23 AM #875
> Thunder
Power Ranger

Thunder
Power Ranger

toejammer wrote: View Post

you must really have no fucks to give when you burn down your family home after its been sold
I guess Betty figured if she couldn't get through to her Mom any other way she might as well follow the Blossum tradition. Good for her though, I've hated the Farm since there very first mention.
Thunder is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:02 AM #876
> daaarn
Power Ranger

daaarn
Power Ranger

toejammer wrote: View Post

I must have missed it, but did they mention to whom her mom sold the house to?
daaarn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2019, 01:12 PM #877
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Thunder wrote: View Post

I guess Betty figured if she couldn't get through to her Mom any other way she might as well follow the Blossum tradition.
I didnt think of it that way must definitely run in the bloodline

daaarn wrote: View Post

I must have missed it, but did they mention to whom her mom sold the house to?
Just said an anonymous buyer...someone is gonna be pissed
Old March 13th, 2019, 12:02 AM #878
> vze21gwa
Power Ranger

vze21gwa
Power Ranger

Dexter1998 wrote: View Post

The dedication from this last episode was done at last minute, so if you watched the show in Netflix don't expect to see it (I know this because the Warner Channel broadcast in Latin America didn't had it). So maybe the last few episodes might include it.
It won't be up on Netflix until the season is over. I was looking for earlier Season 3 episodes and they're not there.
vze21gwa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:19 AM #879
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

It won't be up on Netflix until the season is over. I was looking for earlier Season 3 episodes and they're not there.
They’re not planned to be there for earlier episodes, its from last weeks episode and onwards
Old March 13th, 2019, 03:50 AM #880
> ⚡Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

It shows new episodes weekly on Netflix in many international markets, I watched it on Netflix Germany and the dedication wasn't included.
Salted Pepper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote