RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old October 17th, 2017, 02:56 AM   #721
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

The problem is that there are WAY too many exclusives of major characters that no one can get ahold of to complete their collections, barring paying outrageous prices online from scalpers.

Mace Windu, young Anakin Skywalker, Ms. Marvel, Pete from Pete's Dragon, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Cedric Diggory, Chucky with the scarred BoC look, and tons of others.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:34 AM   #722
DkAngel23
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDrake2000 View Post
The problem is that there are WAY too many exclusives of major characters that no one can get ahold of to complete their collections, barring paying outrageous prices online from scalpers.

Mace Windu, young Anakin Skywalker, Ms. Marvel, Pete from Pete's Dragon, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Cedric Diggory, Chucky with the scarred BoC look, and tons of others.
Well it's more a matter of timing. Exclusives aren't bad. Chases are the terror. In most cases if you keep an ear out they aren't bad. Everything you mentioned was fairly easy to find for a month or more. But as time wears then it becomes an issue. Chases on the other hand vanish from the start due to that big Chase sticker on em. People grab them for no other reason than that sticker is a beacon for resale. Hell the vintage stocks here in MO will pull Chase pops out of retail cases they order, mark them up, and then put them behind glass. If that sticker wasn't there that wouldn't happen.
DkAngel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:36 PM   #723
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Harleen was gone overnight here. If I hadn't spotted her when I did, I wouldn't have got her. Same goes for Mace and Anakin. When I went to look for them, they were already gone.

The only exclusives I ever saw stick around were Mark of Cain Dean and the Bride of Chuck figure, although I agree about the Chases. I rarely see those since I could never get to the mall on a workday.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline   Reply With Quote