eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

disturbed Futures

Disrupted futures by Falcongirl
Rate G
started: January 2019

summary: Lois and Clark are investigating the disappearance of Pan Global Games winner Kimberly hart but by doing that they will lose the one thing that is as important as their love for each other. Superman gets help in his search for their baby and the missing gold medal winner from a group of teenagers with the powers, the Power Rangers. A crossover between Lois and Clark and The mighty morphine power rangers

Chapter 1:

Metropolis was a city that never slept, but this time it was even worse. The Pan Global Games had made Metropolis their last stop of the season. There was a lot of excitement around these games. The last ticket for the Olympics next year was the big prize today, Everyone looked forward to seeing who would win, it would be a battle between Cherry Checkers and Kimberly Ann Hart.

It was a lazy Sunday for Clark Kent and Lois Lane, for once no stakeout in the weekends, no Superman that had been needed, just a lazy Sunday between them and their 3-month-old son CJ. The child was about 2 months when he appeared in the crib a month ago. Clark his mind took a flashback to the moment where they learned who his parents were and why they had chosen to give the child to Lois and Clark.

FLASHBACK

Two weeks ago, Lois and Clark just received the news they were officially CJ's parents. Lois was sitting, in black sweatpants and an old shirt of Clark, on the couch in their living room on Hyper Avenue. She was feeding their son. Clark sat next to them, looking with pride at his wife and his son.

“I am still curious how he got here, Lois.”Clark sighed while he thought back at how they had found the baby one night in the crib with a letter saying, 'Lois and Clark, this child belongs to you.”

“I know, Clark. I know but on the other hand, he is ours now, nobody can take him away from us.” Lois looked at the little human in her arms.

"I know how it feels like to not know where you come from. I just wished I had that answer for him, the moment he was old enough to understand that he was adopted." Thinking about it brought back memories of his own childhood, "it's the not knowing that kills you, Lois."

"I can't say that I understand you, Clark, but I can try to imagine what you went through..." Lois was stopped in mid-sentence by a knock on the door.

Clark used his X-ray to see who stood at the front door, “I can't believe it!”

Lois was curious now, “who is it, Clark?”

“Lady Zara and Cheng!” Clark stood up from his sofa and walked to the front door to let them in.

"Greetings Clark!" Lady Zara embraced her first and official husband, on the planet New Krypton that is, warmly, she had still much respect for Clark, who had chosen to stay on earth with his earth wife and only love, Lois.

"Greetings, Lord Kal-El!" Cheng wasn't very happy seeing Clark again. It was a reminder that he never could be officially married to Lady Zara. They had found a way to be together, as her 'partner' a partner on New-Krypton was less than a husband and because they didn't believe in divorce on New-Krypton he would forever be just her 'partner'.

Lady Zara poked her partner with her elbow in his ribs.

“What was that for?” Cheng asked in anger.

“Look out with what you call me on the street, if the wrong people hear my birth name, I will be recognized as Superman. You need to call me Clark in public. Only in front of Lois and my parents you can call me Kal-El.”

Clark sighed, “Come in! Lois is feeding our son in the living room.” Clark wanted to step aside but was stopped by another voice behind him, “no, she is not! Lady Zara, Cheng!” greeted her visitors trying to be polite but mostly fearing that they returned to take Clark away from his family. Zara noticed the hostility.

“I will not take him away from his family, Lois.” she reassured Lois, “but may we enter and explain why we are here?”

Lois nodded CJ still in her arms. I am going to put him in bed, I will be right back. Clark stepped aside and let his visitors enter his home on earth.

“Do have some of those sugary things you call food?” Lady Zara and Cheng had been waiting for a reason to visit their lord on earth and their reason was the little human that Lois was putting to bed now.

Clark smiled and motioned them to sit down, Clark used his super speed and within seconds he had filled the coffee table with coffee and biscuits. Lois had joined them back, CJ was sleeping soundly.

“I will come straight to the point, Clark. We are CJ's birth parents.”

Lois and Clark were stunned, but they stayed silent in the hope Lady Zara would explain some more. Which she did.

“I want to tell you this, not for becoming a role in his life but because you would know that he is full Kryptonian. We heard from your problem and we thought of you as a solution to our problem.”

"Which problem did you face, not that I am complaining that you chose us though," Lois asked jumping in reporter mode.

"You know, Lois that Kal-El and I are still married and because we can't divorce on New-Krypton he will always stay so until he dies. Don't worry Lois, I have no right to take him away from you against his will. That makes Cheng my partner, partners have fewer rights than husbands, for instance, he can't rule over me nor over New-Krypton, he can advise me though. There is another rule about partners, they can father only one child, it was a disaster when I found out that I was pregnant with my second child, the normal rule is that the child will be killed or adopted secretly by the husband. That is why I send the baby here, we know that earth humans and Kryptonian humans aren't compatible for reproduction and we knew how much you wanted a family. So we send the baby here, that way he wouldn't be killed. Here are the Kryptonian papers saying that the baby is yours and Lois'” Lady Zara handed the papers to Clark and embraced him.

Cheng stayed silent, it had been Lady Zara idea to give the child to Clark and Lois. He respected Clark as his Lord but not more than that, he still hated the fact that he still was only a partner. His son raised by the man who had all rights over Zara.

END FLASHBACK

The winner of the Pan Global Games was known, Gymnast Kimberly Hart had not only won gold but also the last ticket for gymnastic, Kimberly was going to the Olympics next year.

ANGEL GROVE:

Rocky, Aisha, Adam, Kat, Billy, and Tommy sat in the juice bar the all watched Kimberly win. But there was something strange. It was time to receive the gold medal but Kimberly was nowhere in sight.

"This is nothing for Kim, She was too excited to go to the Olympics," Aisha said still confused when Kimberly never showed up. Tommy agreed with her. Tommy was still proud of her, although it was only a week ago since he received the dear John letter where she had broken up with him.

"This is nothing for Kimberly to disappear like that. Let's talk to Zordon he sure will know more about this. Maybe he can tell us where she had gone too. I have a bad feeling about this guy's."

They stood up and walked to a place where they were out of sighed and with 6 colorful beams disappeared from the Juice Bar to reappear in, what they called their second home, the command center.

But no luck there, Zordon could only confirm what the group of teenagers already knew. Kimberly had disappeared and there was no doubt that Rita had something to with it as usual.

" The only thing I can say is that you will need to go to Metropolis and look for clues if there are just criminals please don't interfere they have their own superhero there called Superman. If you need help, you can contact Lois Lane and Clark Kent from the Daily Planet. Give this to Clark without someone noticing he will know then who you are and why you are here, don't worry about your identity's rangers, Clark Kent is the hero Superman so he knows all about keeping a secret! This all be careful rangers and let the power protect you all."

The group nodded at the big floating head in the time-tube, they were ready for there next adventure.

TBC...

Chapter 2

Metropolis...

Zordon had given Tommy and his team the address where they could find the help they needed.

"This is it, guys, The Daily Planet," Tommy announced while looking at a building with a globe in front of it. The group walked in they looked around, taking in everything they saw. Until they came at a desk.

“Can I help you?” Asked a young brunette from behind her desk.

Tommy noticed the woman and stepped towards the desk. “Yes, we are looking for Clark Kent and Lois Lane!”

“Do you have an appointment with Miss Lane and Mister Kent?” The brunette acted very friendly towards the group of teenagers.

Tommy shook his head, “we are friends of the missing gymnast Kimberly Hart and we heard that they were the best investigative reporters in town. We wanted to ask them for help.”

“I will see if they are available. Wait here in the lobby for a moment please.” The brunette took the phone and dialed Lois her number.

“Miss Lane, there are a group of teenagers here to see you and Mister Kent, they say they are friends with the missing gymnast Kimberly Hart and they wanted to talk to you and Mister Kent about it. Is that possible for you?”

The group heard tons of respect in the way the brunette talked to Miss Lane before she nodded and put down the phone.

"Miss Lane and Mister Kent expect you upstairs, you can take the elevators to the third floor."

"Thank you, Miss," Tommy said politely before the group walked towards the elevators, Tommy was their commander so they trusted him to do the talking for them, besides except for Billy, Tommy knew Kimberly better than the rest of them.

Lois was watching over her husband's shoulder, who was looking over some information about the missing teenager when the bell of the elevator rang. Lois and Clark looked up from their work and noticed a group of six colorful teenagers. One of them, a young boy with long, brown hair in a ponytail and dressed in white walked as first one down. Followed by a young man in a red shirt with, a young blond man dressed in blue, an African-American woman dressed in yellow a young Asian guy dressed in black and last a beautiful blond girl with bright blue eyes dressed in pink. They all walked towards the desk with the golden name tag, Clark Kent on it.

“Clark Kent?” asked the one with the long ponytail.

Clark nodded, “I am Clark Kent and this is my wife, Lois Lane.” Clark reached out his hand towards the young man who gladly reacted by reaching out too until their hands met in a handshake.

“I am Tommy Oliver, I have a letter for you from an old friend,” Tommy said vaguely. Clark accepted the letter and started to read.

Dear Clark,

It's a long time you have heard of me. I still remember the day that I told you how you reached earth with my help.
These are my Power Rangers. Please help them to find their former teammate Kimberly Ann Hart.
They know your secret but don't worry they deal with secret identities too. You can rely on their help wherever you need it during their stay in Metropolis.
Please help them.

May the power protect you all.

Zordon.

"Zordon," whispered Clark silently. Lois looked confused. "Who is Zordon?" she asked silently only for Clark's super hearing to notice.

Clark sighed, "I will tell you when we get home, but I can tell you this. Zordon saved my life when I was a baby." He then turned to the group who was waiting anxiously for a response, They had no idea that Clark knew Zordon.

“I want to invite you to our house on Hyper Avenue later and have dinner with us. We will be finished in a few hours. Let meet outside The Daily Planet 6pm that will be in about two hours, we will take a look at what we still can find out.” Clark noticed the smile on the group of teenagers.

“Thank you, Mister Kent, Miss Lane, we will gladly accept this dinner invitation.” Smiled Tommy.

The hours past, the group had walked around in Metropolis, seeing the sights but not forgetting why they were here. They had visited the place where Kimberly was seen for the last time but nothing that could give them a lead to what had happened, they have their ideas but they weren't sure this time, but if they were right this would be one hell of a fight.

The clock showed 6pm and the friends were waiting at the outside of The Daily Planet. Just in time to see Lois and Clark walking out of the building.

“Nicely on time I see.” Lois quipped

The group smiled before following the reporter too there home on Hyper Avenue.

“Please sit down.” Clark motioned towards the living room.

“Thank you Mister Kent. I know we didn't introduce ourselves properly, but can we speak freely here?” Tommy asked

"Yes, Mr. Oliver, my wife Lois knows my secret and I trust her with my life. You can trust her too and please call me Clark." Clark smiled. Lois looked confused now, how did those teenagers know his secret, they never saw Superman.
"Thank you, Clark. I see the confusion in your wife's eyes, let us clear everything out now. I am Tommy, Ranger commander, and white ranger, this here is,..." pointing to a young man in a red shirt beside him, "this is Rocky, red ranger, next to him in blue is my second in command and the brain behind the team, Billy, next to billy in the black clothes is Adam, black ranger, the sweet ladies behind them are, Aisha, dressed in yellow and last but not least our pink Ranger Kat."

"Glad to meet you all. But what confused me is how did you know about Clark?" Lois asked, trying not to be too hostile towards their new friends.

"Zordon told us about him, but don't worry we know how it feels to keep such a big part of your life a secret," Adam said in his own gentle way.

“Speaking of Zordon, how do you know Zordon?” Rocky asked this was one thing that had been on his mind since they started this mission.

Clark sighed, "he saved my life once when I was a baby. I was born on a planet called Krypton, my parents send me to earth because Krypton was about to explode. I learned later, about ten years ago, that there was miscalculation and I was heading for a black hole in space when a strange beam led me to earth, I would learn that Zordon had been a friend of the family before he was captured ten thousand years ago, my family kept in touch with a special device. He beamed me up ten years ago and told me the story. He brought me to earth with that beam! I owe him so much, he brought me to the love of my life and He brought Superman to this earth."

The group was silent, Zordon had saved his life and he never told them that.

“How did you got in touch with Zordon?” Lois asked curiously

Tommy looked towards Billy, he was the best one to tell the story because he was there from the first moment, “you tell the story, Billy!”

Billy cleared his throat, "We were beamed up by Zordon and his assistant the robot Alpha 5, in we I mean my friends and former rangers, whose identities I will keep a secret, you know because they aren't here to give their permission. One of them was Kimberly Ann Hart, former pink ranger and predecessor of Kat, to fight the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa, the one we suspect to have taken Kimberly from us, but her being a celebrity we can't be sure anymore. Tommy wasn't always our commander, Rita had turned him evil and he started his carrier as our toughest enemy yet, our former leader broke the spell and he joined us as the sixth ranger. Some time past and Tommy lost his green powers but he ultimately was chosen to wield the white ranger powers right before our former leader and two friends left for Switzerland, he became our leader, our commander. Rocky, Aisha, and Adam were chosen to follow in my friends' their footsteps as a ranger. The team stayed that way until Kimberly got the opportunity to train in Florida and chose Kat, who also started as our enemy, followed in her footsteps. I forgot to tell you that Rita married the even more dangerous Zedd."

Everyone looked up when the phone rang in the house, “Hello?” Lois asked politely.

“Lois, it's Jimmy.” sounded from the other side of the phone.

"Hi, Jimmy. What do you have for us?" Lois asked Jimmy, sounded scared for once.

“Turn... Turn on the news channel, I still can't believe it...” Jimmy said before he broke the line.

"Jimmy asked to turn on the news channel," Lois said in a confused voice to her Husband, Jimmy acted kind of strange.

Clark turned on the news channel and was shocked by what he saw, more shocked that his new found friends.

TBC...
falcongirl is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2019, 08:12 AM #2
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

Chapter 2

Metropolis...

Zordon had given Tommy and his team the address where they could find the help they needed.

"This is it, guys, The Daily Planet," Tommy announced while looking at a building with a globe in front of it. The group walked in they looked around, taking in everything they saw. Until they came at a desk.

“Can I help you?” Asked a young brunette from behind her desk.

Tommy noticed the woman and stepped towards the desk. “Yes, we are looking for Clark Kent and Lois Lane!”

“Do you have an appointment with Miss Lane and Mister Kent?” The brunette acted very friendly towards the group of teenagers.

Tommy shook his head, “we are friends of the missing gymnast Kimberly Hart and we heard that they were the best investigative reporters in town. We wanted to ask them for help.”

“I will see if they are available. Wait here in the lobby for a moment please.” The brunette took the phone and dialed Lois her number.

“Miss Lane, there are a group of teenagers here to see you and Mister Kent, they say they are friends with the missing gymnast Kimberly Hart and they wanted to talk to you and Mister Kent about it. Is that possible for you?”

The group heard tons of respect in the way the brunette talked to Miss Lane before she nodded and put down the phone.

"Miss Lane and Mister Kent expect you upstairs, you can take the elevators to the third floor."

"Thank you, Miss," Tommy said politely before the group walked towards the elevators, Tommy was their commander so they trusted him to do the talking for them, besides except for Billy, Tommy knew Kimberly better than the rest of them.

Lois was watching over her husband's shoulder, who was looking over some information about the missing teenager when the bell of the elevator rang. Lois and Clark looked up from their work and noticed a group of six colorful teenagers. One of them, a young boy with long, brown hair in a ponytail and dressed in white walked as first one down. Followed by a young man in a red shirt with, a young blond man dressed in blue, an African-American woman dressed in yellow a young Asian guy dressed in black and last a beautiful blond girl with bright blue eyes dressed in pink. They all walked towards the desk with the golden name tag, Clark Kent on it.

“Clark Kent?” asked the one with the long ponytail.

Clark nodded, “I am Clark Kent and this is my wife, Lois Lane.” Clark reached out his hand towards the young man who gladly reacted by reaching out too until their hands met in a handshake.

“I am Tommy Oliver, I have a letter for you from an old friend,” Tommy said vaguely. Clark accepted the letter and started to read.

Dear Clark,

It's a long time you have heard of me. I still remember the day that I told you how you reached earth with my help.
These are my Power Rangers. Please help them to find their former teammate Kimberly Ann Hart.
They know your secret but don't worry they deal with secret identities too. You can rely on their help wherever you need it during their stay in Metropolis.
Please help them.

May the power protect you all.

Zordon.

"Zordon," whispered Clark silently. Lois looked confused. "Who is Zordon?" she asked silently only for Clark's super hearing to notice.

Clark sighed, "I will tell you when we get home, but I can tell you this. Zordon saved my life when I was a baby." He then turned to the group who was waiting anxiously for a response, They had no idea that Clark knew Zordon.

“I want to invite you to our house on Hyper Avenue later and have dinner with us. We will be finished in a few hours. Let meet outside The Daily Planet 6pm that will be in about two hours, we will take a look at what we still can find out.” Clark noticed the smile on the group of teenagers.

“Thank you, Mister Kent, Miss Lane, we will gladly accept this dinner invitation.” Smiled Tommy.

The hours past, the group had walked around in Metropolis, seeing the sights but not forgetting why they were here. They had visited the place where Kimberly was seen for the last time but nothing that could give them a lead to what had happened, they have their ideas but they weren't sure this time, but if they were right this would be one hell of a fight.

The clock showed 6pm and the friends were waiting at the outside of The Daily Planet. Just in time to see Lois and Clark walking out of the building.

“Nicely on time I see.” Lois quipped

The group smiled before following the reporter too there home on Hyper Avenue.

“Please sit down.” Clark motioned towards the living room.

“Thank you Mister Kent. I know we didn't introduce ourselves properly, but can we speak freely here?” Tommy asked

"Yes, Mr. Oliver, my wife Lois knows my secret and I trust her with my life. You can trust her too and please call me Clark." Clark smiled. Lois looked confused now, how did those teenagers know his secret, they never saw Superman.
"Thank you, Clark. I see the confusion in your wife's eyes, let us clear everything out now. I am Tommy, Ranger commander, and white ranger, this here is,..." pointing to a young man in a red shirt beside him, "this is Rocky, red ranger, next to him in blue is my second in command and the brain behind the team, Billy, next to billy in the black clothes is Adam, black ranger, the sweet ladies behind them are, Aisha, dressed in yellow and last but not least our pink Ranger Kat."

"Glad to meet you all. But what confused me is how did you know about Clark?" Lois asked, trying not to be too hostile towards their new friends.

"Zordon told us about him, but don't worry we know how it feels to keep such a big part of your life a secret," Adam said in his own gentle way.

“Speaking of Zordon, how do you know Zordon?” Rocky asked this was one thing that had been on his mind since they started this mission.

Clark sighed, "he saved my life once when I was a baby. I was born on a planet called Krypton, my parents send me to earth because Krypton was about to explode. I learned later, about ten years ago, that there was miscalculation and I was heading for a black hole in space when a strange beam led me to earth, I would learn that Zordon had been a friend of the family before he was captured ten thousand years ago, my family kept in touch with a special device. He beamed me up ten years ago and told me the story. He brought me to earth with that beam! I owe him so much, he brought me to the love of my life and He brought Superman to this earth."

The group was silent, Zordon had saved his life and he never told them that.

“How did you got in touch with Zordon?” Lois asked curiously

Tommy looked towards Billy, he was the best one to tell the story because he was there from the first moment, “you tell the story, Billy!”

Billy cleared his throat, "We were beamed up by Zordon and his assistant the robot Alpha 5, in we I mean my friends and former rangers, whose identities I will keep a secret, you know because they aren't here to give their permission. One of them was Kimberly Ann Hart, former pink ranger and predecessor of Kat, to fight the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa, the one we suspect to have taken Kimberly from us, but her being a celebrity we can't be sure anymore. Tommy wasn't always our commander, Rita had turned him evil and he started his carrier as our toughest enemy yet, our former leader broke the spell and he joined us as the sixth ranger. Some time past and Tommy lost his green powers but he ultimately was chosen to wield the white ranger powers right before our former leader and two friends left for Switzerland, he became our leader, our commander. Rocky, Aisha, and Adam were chosen to follow in my friends' their footsteps as a ranger. The team stayed that way until Kimberly got the opportunity to train in Florida and chose Kat, who also started as our enemy, followed in her footsteps. I forgot to tell you that Rita married the even more dangerous Zedd."

Everyone looked up when the phone rang in the house, “Hello?” Lois asked politely.

“Lois, it's Jimmy.” sounded from the other side of the phone.

"Hi, Jimmy. What do you have for us?" Lois asked Jimmy, sounded scared for once.

“Turn... Turn on the news channel, I still can't believe it...” Jimmy said before he broke the line.

"Jimmy asked to turn on the news channel," Lois said in a confused voice to her Husband, Jimmy acted kind of strange.

Clark turned on the news channel and was shocked by what he saw, more shocked that his new found friends.

TBC...
Old February 1st, 2019, 08:13 AM #3
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

Chapter 3

It was all over the news, something they had never seen in Metropolis. A silver wolf with yellow, glowing eyes, was walking through the streets on his hind legs. His teeth glinting in the sun, his long fangs dripped with blood. Long, black nails, sharp enough to cut through metal on the end of each paw.

“Come on rangers, I know you are in this city today, come out come out where ever you are!” growled Wolfator. He lifted a car and threw it in front of him.

Lois was shocked when she saw the monster on the news channel. “Clark, what are you going to do? You fought bandits, burglars, heck even assassins but never something like this.”

"There has to be a first time for everything, Lois, don't worry I will show this monster he is in the wrong town," Clark growled before he spun into his suit.

"Clark, wait, let us handle this, we are used to this monsters, and this is the answer we are looking for, This has Rita and Zedd written all over it, my guess is that they have Kimberly too," Tommy said before Superman could leave.

“I understand, Tommy but I can't sit by and let you handle everything, I have sworn to protect this city from every evil. There is not much that can hurt me anyway.” Superman was not going to sit this one out.

"Don't say that too loud, you don't know Rita and Zedd as we do," Rocky responded he was trying to let Clark see reason.

"Clark, listen to them, you don't know what you're up against," Lois said a bit worried. "This is not your typical Lex Luthor."

“I am going too and that is final.” Superman said stubborn, “and while we are discussing something we all know that is useless, the monster destroys more and more of the city. We have no time to lose.”

Tommy nodded, "Alright, Clark but if it goes how I think it goes we need to handle the 30 storages version of the same monster. After we defeated him. We need you to step aside and let us handle it alone, we can't risk your life."

Superman sighed, “Deal, I see you guys there!”

Tommy looked at his team and gave a slight nod. Lois, on the other hand, stepped aside. She didn't know what to expect. She saw the group nod back to him in response. She was going to witness what power rangers really were.

“Ninja ranger power now!” Tommy yelled. They all made a bow movement above their heads to end with their ninja sign. The group of teenagers were gone, in there place stood 6 multicolored ninjas. The group made their way outside almost running into Jimmy who stood in front of the door, ready to push the doorbell.

Jimmy looked at the group of multicolored ninjas and ran inside, “Lois, Lois are you alright?”

Lois shook her head, “What? Oh hi Jimmy, I am fine.”

Jimmy looked back towards the front door, “who were those people?”

"The power rangers, no time to explain, we have a scoop to get, come on Jimmy! I will ask my neighbor to watch little CJ. " Lois ran out of her house, she wasn't going to lose this one too the Metropolis Star!

Lois knocked on the door of the house next to theirs, the sweet Misses Avery had moved to an apartment closer to town. She rented her house to a nice couple with a teenage daughter. The woman of the house was a housewife and she had promised Lois every time she needed to go away she would babysit on little CJ.

"Hi, Lois."

"Hi Helen, can you watch CJ for a moment, he is asleep now so he wouldn't be too difficult. I will be back in an hour or so but there is a scoop I can't skip now."

Helen was a sweet lady in her late 40s with blond hair that just reached her shoulders and green eyes.

“Sure, Lois, I am not doing anything at the moment, I would love to babysit that little sweetheart.” Helen laughed sweetly.

"Thank you, Helen, I owe you big time. My pager number is on the fridge in case of an emergency." Lois said before she gave the spare key to Helen and took off after Jimmy who already stopped a cab.

Helen closed her door and let herself in Lois and Clark's house, this wasn't the first time Helen watched over CJ. There wasn't anyone better to trust their son to.

Maybe it would soon be time to let Helen into their family secret, she would talk it over with Clark, if she was going to babysit, she needed to be prepared to see him float or worse set the room on fire. Clark had received his first powers when he was 13 but was every Kryptonian baby the same?

Superman stopped in front of the monster, he floated a few inches off the ground to see straight in the face of the Wolfator.

“You are in the wrong town, pall!” Superman said his arms crossed over his chest.

“Who the hell might you be? Muscle-boy?” The wolf growled, “this is none of your business, blue-bird! So beat it, before you get hurt!”

“This is my town to protect so that makes it my business, and the name isn't blue-bird or muscle-boy, the name is Superman!”

“Out of my way, blue-bird!” the wolf growled before he smashed Superman against an apartment building.

“You can handle one man, try the six of us.” Tommy yelled, “It's Morphine Time!”

"White ranger power!" Tommy held his morpher in front of him, the rest of the group followed his example saying all their own color. By the time they had morphed into their power suits, Superman was floating behind them, as nothing had happened.

“Make that 7 guys!” Superman said, looking straight at the silver wolf.

Zedd was watching everything from his throne room in his moon palace. His vision reached earth easily, you could say he had even a better vision than Superman.

“Who is that blue guy in tights helping the rangers?” Zedd asked his wife who was watching through her telescope.

“I have no idea but did you see how he survived that smash, he can't be human that completely impossible. I know someone who might know who that Superman guy is.” Rita responded to her husband before yelling for Finster.

Finster was a strange mix between a goat and a dog, he was the scientist of the moon palace and he knew everything about other planets, legends,...

“You called for me my queen?” Finster said with his typical high pitched voice.

“Yes, Finster, look through my Repulsa scope and tell me what you see!” Finster obeyed his queen and looked through the Telescope. He looked at the battle on earth. He saw a man in blue tights sending the Wolfator flying.

“What can you tell me about that man helping those power punks?” Rita asked her minion.

TBC...

Wat does Finster know about Superman and What will Rita do about it?
Old February 14th, 2019, 12:34 PM #4
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

Chapter 4

Finster was shocked he couldn't believe his eyes. The son of the Kryptonian ruler Jor-el was still alive.
"My queen, this is clearly a human from the planet Krypton," Finster answered his queen Rita Repulsa.

“That is not possible Finster, I blew up that planet because they wouldn't surrender to my ruling!” Lord Zedd responded on his minion, he knew that Finster wasn't lying but he couldn't believe that someone had escaped.

"I am sorry to tell you Lord Zedd but I have even more bad news," Finster said his eyes locked on the floor.

“Well, what is it, Finster!” Rita yelled in her one high voice.

Finster sighed, “Did you notice the symbol on his chest? That is the symbol for the house of el. This is Jor-el son, Kal-el and supreme ruler of the survivors on New-Krypton.”

“That is impossible, Finster, He couldn't have been more than 3 months old. If that's Kal-el, I still lose the throne over New-Krypton. I can't let that happen.” Lord Zedd starting to glow red from anger.

“My Lord, Kal-el is invulnerable, even lord Nor was defeated by him.”

“What if we make him surrender Zeddy?” Rita Repulsa said.

“What did you have in mind pumpkin?” Zedd said, he knew that look in his wife's eyes, she had an idea.

“Take what is most important to him, his wife and child!” Rita laughed evilly, “we can put them with that pink brat. Although I want to examine the baby, if he is Kryptonian I want to keep it and raise it to do evil biddings for us!”

“My darling wife, that is a wonderful idea, let's do it, and we will give Tommy and his power brats a dilemma of their own.” Lord Zedd laughed now together with his wife.

"Goldar!" Lord Zedd yelled for his minion. A 6 feet large, a blue monkey appeared wearing golden armor and a golden helmet, he was carrying a large sword and had black wings on his back.

“Goldar, take some putties and capture that strong man's wife and child, and Goldar don't come back without them, you can bring the wife to the dimensional prison she can keep that pink ranger company. Bring the baby here, we have other plans for him first!” Lord Zedd said evilly, “Oh and leave this little note while you are there!” Zedd gave his minion the note for Kal-el.

“Yes, my lord!” The golden monkey bowed towards his master.

The Wolfator was weakened by the hit Superman gave him but he wasn't defeated yet. It was only then that the white ranger noticed a collar around the wolfs neck, “I think if we can manage to remove the collar that we can defeat him.” The ranger commander said to his team and Superman.
Tommy took Saba from his place at the white rangers' hip, "Saba, remove that collar." Saba rose in the air and aimed his laser towards the blue collar. The collar snapped.

The ranger commander turned towards his Super companion, “Superman, I give you the honor to smash, the Wolfator one last time!” Tommy said, raising Saba in the air as a sign to go.

Goldar took that moment to land behind Lois Lane, people started to run in all directions, all but Lois. The power rangers and Superman turned around just in time to see Goldar disappear with Lois in a circle of light coming from his magic sword.

“See you later, Power brats!” Goldar laughed evilly

"Lois!!!" Superman yelled but he was too late, Lois was gone.

At the same time as Goldar had taken Lois, the putties, human looking, gray colored creatures made of a special clay by Finster with a Z in the middle on their chest and on their knees had appeared in the home of Lois and Clark and had taken little CJ and his nanny, neighbor Helen.

Goldar appeared again in the dimensional prison, a sort of cave in an unknown place on earth. Unknown for everyone except for Zordon and his rangers.

“You will regret this, monkey face!” Lois yelled struggling to get free. Goldar only laughed when he pushed Lois in her cell. Kimberly stood against the wall of the cave, her arms crossed over her chest, “just wait, the ranger will be here soon and you will regret this, Goldar!”

Goldar laughed again, “I am not afraid of those pathetic rangers nor that blue bird flying with them! They need to be quiet or Miss Lane her little boy could get hurt!”

Lois jumped up against the prison walls but was hit and fell against the wall on the other side of the cell. The forcefield was too strong. "You will regret this Goldar!"

The putties chose that moment to arrive with Helen and threw her in the same cell as Lois and Kimberly. Helen was still unconscious.

“Leave my son out of this! Do with me whatever you want but leave my son alone!” Lois yelled through her tears. Kimberly embraced the devastated mother. Lois on her side cried in Kim's shoulder without looking up who was comforting her.

Lois calmed down after a while and looked in the eyes of the young woman, she knew this woman. “You are that missing gymnast, Kimberly Ann Hart? Your friends are looking for you! The power ranger! They teamed up with Superman.”

Kimberly smiled, “Yes, that is me, how did you know that the power rangers are my friends?” Kimberly looked at Helen who was still unconscious.

"My husband Clark is, in reality, Superman, Zordon, had saved him and brought him to earth when he was a baby," Lois said smiling back at Kimberly. Something about her made her feel save, like that everything would turn out fine.

Kimberly sighed then, “I was afraid that Tommy wouldn't be looking for me.”
“That is the one with the ponytail?” Lois asked carefully.

Kimberly nodded, “I made the biggest mistake in my life, I send him a letter to break up with him.”

Lois looked at the woman in front of her, “why would you do that? He looked like a sweet boy?”

Kimberly sighed, “I didn't want to be a burden, you see he is the commander of the power rangers, he doesn't have the time to be a father.”

“You are pregnant?” Lois asked amazed.

Kimberly nodded again, “the baby is his. I let a friend go into my head, she said that he would leave me for another and that I needed to break up first before he could break my heart. I don't know why the hell I even listened to her. I hope I can ask him for a second chance.”

“I bet you can, they are searching for you and they will be searching for me too, I am worried about CJ though, I couldn't handle it if something happened to him.” Lois sighed, tears reappeared in her eyes.

“The rangers will save them, I am sure of that!” Kimberly smiled, “we both need to believe that everything will be just fine!”
Old February 25th, 2019, 11:17 AM #5
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

Chapter 5

Superman was shocked when the blue monkey flashed away with Lois. He turned around towards the rangers, who sensed that he was a little agitated now, "Do you know that freak?"
Tommy sighed deeply, “Yes unfortunately we do, that was Goldar, one of Rita's loyal minions. He is probably the one who kidnapped Kimberly too. Don't worry, Superman, we will save her.”

Superman's breathing started accelerating very quick now when something else dawned to him. If he was right then they would regret ever crossing that line.
"White Ranger, could you handle this here without me for a while I need to check something. I want to know if my son is safe."

Tommy saw the panic in his eyes, the panic of a father who was afraid that the well-being of his son could be in jeopardy. The white ranger nodded towards Superman, who took off with the loudest sonic boom Metropolis ever heard from him. The ranger commander didn't have time to panic as the Wolfator grew thirty storage high. The white ranger nodded towards the rest of his team, "Ready, guys?" The rangers startled when they saw the monster flying, ending 100 feet from where they were standing they ran towards the monster only to notice an enraged Superman beating the wolf to a pulp.
“Where did they take my son?” Superman yelled while choking the silver monster. He kept banging the wolf's head into the street.
"I...ugh...don't...ugh...know!" The Wolfator tried to bring out while Superman was choking him. The furious superhero yanked the collar from his neck and was about to end the monster once and for all, "before I kill you, make sure that your master knows that they have no clue with who they are dealing with here. Tell them they have crossed the line when they took my wife and son." Superman groaned through his teeth. He didn't give a damn who heard him say that. Never mess with an outraged superhero. Superman raised his fist and smacked it in the monster's face who exploded immediately.

The power rangers stood there shocked with what they just saw, they knew he was strong, but never in there whole life would they think he would single-handedly take care of a thirty storage high monster made by the magic of Zedd and Rita.

Tommy walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder, “We will find them and get them back to you.”
Superman stared at where the monster just had been, “I am coming with you, they will know that they crossed the line of my patience.”
“Do you think that's a wise decision?” Tommy asked curiously. He didn't know if and how his powers would work.

"I am going with you, Tommy end of the discussion," Superman said. Tommy knew that he would do it with or without their permission and maybe we could use his powers.

Tommy smiled, “alright, let's see what Zordon can figure out for us, OK?”
Superman couldn't do but agree, he would go immediately without thinking but these weren't your usual bandits, there was evil, black magic involved with it and how badly he wanted to save his wife, he knew that he needed the experience from the rangers and Zordon.

“To the command center, guys!” Tommy said without removing his hand from Superman's shoulder. Tommy pushed the button on his belt and disappeared in a white beam, accompanied by Superman in a blue and red mixed beam.

They appeared again in the middle of the command center in front of a large tube holding a floating head.
"Welcome, Clark, I was expecting you," Zordon said while bowing his head.

“Thank you, Zordon and thank you for saving my life, so many years ago. Now my family is the one who's in danger.” Superman said still trembling from the rage he had been feeling moments earlier.

"I am aware of that Superman and Alpha had already started a scan to find the prisoners," Zordon said trying to reassure the man in red, blue and yellow. Tommy walked next to him, "Zordon, I can understand why he would take Kimberly but why taking Superman's family? What had he to gain from it?"

Zordon sighed, "I have no clue, Tommy." Zordon had just responded to Tommy when a heavy voice sounded from behind him, "I can give you that piece of information, Tommy!"

Tommy rolled his eyes, "Not again!" he whispered beneath his breath, so quiet that only Superman had heard him. The superhero looked at his long-haired friend, "What do you mean, not again?"
The ranger commander sighed deeply, "just turn around and see." A man, made from muscle tissue and Iron appeared in the big globe in the corner of the command center, he was sitting in a large throne made of stone and was holding an iron wand with a big Z on top.

“I really want to know how he does that!” Adam sighed towards Billy.

"Yeah, I need to do some modifications after this over." Billy sighed.

Rocky looked as shocked as he did the first time that it had happened. Kat looked confused towards Aisha who explained, “this isn't the first time he appeared like that. This is the second time now. The last time he kidnapped Kimberly, he managed to do the same thing.” They all looked toward the globe but like always it was Zordon who reacted, “What do you want now, Zedd!”

"First I want to say hello to our new friend, Lord Kal-el of the house of el. I have your family here in my prison," The view changed and it showed now images of Lois, Kimberly, and Helen surrounded by a forcefield and strange gray creatures. The images changed again and showed more gray creatures watching over a baby, CJ. "you see they are still alive, Kal-el but not for long if you don't resign the throne of New-Krypton over to me! Not like your parents when I destroyed Krypton!" Zedd laughed evilly

Superman's jaw tightened before speaking again, "first of all, I am not your friend, secondly, I can't do that, Lady Zara rules over New-Krypton! You will regret ever double-crossing me, Zedd!"

Zedd laughed, “ What will you do about it, you maybe invulnerable for things on earth but don't underestimate my power, you little blue pesky bird!”
Tommy laid his hand on Superman's shoulder again, don't let him get to you, we will stop him and save your family.”

Tommy turned again towards Zedd! “What about Kimberly, Zedd!”

Zedd laughed again, “Yes Tommy, all I want are you power coins, and Tommy I will take good care of her now that she's pregnant! You will have until tomorrow evening”

The globe went blank again and left everyone shocked at what Zedd had said. Kimberly was pregnant with Tommy's child. This time it was Superman's turn to comfort Tommy by laying his hand on his shoulder.

He turned towards Zordon, “what can we do?”

TBC
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:32 AM #6
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

I just read the first chapter. Very interesting premise mixing PR and Superman. Interested in how this plays out.
BrownRangerKev is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2019, 09:44 AM #7
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

BrownRangerKev wrote: View Post

I just read the first chapter. Very interesting premise mixing PR and Superman. Interested in how this plays out.
thanks for your reaction, I am glad you liked it; read on and find out ;-)
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:32 AM #8
> falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay
falcongirl
Power Ranger

eBay

Chapter 6

" Alpha start a search for Kimberly if we are lucky she will have some residues of her powers in her body, enough for us to find her and Lois," Zordon said keeping an eye on his ranger commander. Tommy took him very hard that Zedd had captured Kimberly yet again and what if what Zedd said was true, what is she was pregnant with his child? Why hadn't she said something about it?

Superman turned towards Zordon, “What about my son? Do you know if he is still alive?”

Zordon sighed, "I don't know for sure, Superman but I am fearing that, if your son is alive he is been held in the palace because I didn't notice him in the images. Alpha and I have been prepared for this and made you a coin of your own." Alpha walked towards Superman within his hands a morpher with a coin wearing his symbol.

“Thank you, Zordon but I am invulnerable?” Superman asked confused.

“You are invulnerable for earthly things, like bullets but we don't know how your powers coop with Lord Zedd's and Rita's magic. I want to be sure that you are protected by the morphin grid.” Zordon responded to his new ranger.

Tommy walked towards Superman and reached out his hand, “Welcome in the family of Power Rangers, Superman.”

Superman smiled still a little surprised about these events, "Thank you, Tommy and please as long as nobody is around who don't know, you can call me Clark. When I am wearing the ranger suit you can call me Superman or Kal-el."

“Where did the name Kal-el come from?” asked Rocky confused, how many names could one man have.

“Kal-el is my birth name from Krypton. My full name is Lord Kal-el from the house of el. I don't need to explain to you that I don't want anyone to know my real identity.” Superman laughed.

"How do you know all of that? Do you have any memories from your time on Krypton?" Adam asked curiously, they couldn't do much as long as they didn't know in which dimensional prison Kimberly, Lois, and Helen were held captured. Alpha and Billy did their best to find them as soon as possible.

"A few years ago we were investigating a group of people led by a man called Jason Trask. He was convinced in his own sick way that I was here to lead an invasion on earth, that I was a danger for the human race, we found out later that the group who called themselves bureau 39 had found and stored the spaceship that brought me to earth in the year 1966. That ship carried a globe, some sort of navigation system. I couldn't take my ship back, because it was way too big and Lois didn't know about my origins at the time, but I was able to retrieve the globe. That globe spoke to me through a hologram of my father months later and that is how I know who I am on Krypton and where I came from." Superman said noticing that Tommy had walked out. He understood very well where Tommy's thoughts were at the moment.

“Where did Tommy go? Maybe will go and look to see if he is alright.” Kat asked worried about her commander, she knew his heart still belonged to Kimberly and it always would be especially if it was true and she was carrying his child.
Superman placed a hand on Kat's shoulder, “Let me go, I think I know what he is going through at the moment.” Kat nodded, Superman was right, with Lois and his son captured, not even knowing if his son was still alive, he knew best how to comfort Tommy, “ You might stand back a little, I am going to change suits.” Superman laughed, the others nodded and stepped back. Superman looked around him before spinning around in a blur of colors until he stopped and Clark was standing in front of them in a Jeans and a shirt that was glued to him like a second skin. But without the glasses he was wearing when they first met him, “Didn't you wear glasses earlier, as Clark I mean?” Aisha asked confused.

“The glasses are as much a disguise as Superman's suit is. I don't really need them.” Clark said while he placed his morpher in his back pocket.

Clark walked out of the command center and found Tommy leaning against the wall, staring over the desert, "How are you holding up?" he asked the long-haired teen. Tommy turned his face surprised towards Clark, quickly hiding the fact that he had been crying by wiping his face with the palms of his hands.

"You don't need to hide your pain for me, Tommy," Clark said while he walked towards Tommy.

"Clark, is there something wrong? Did they find anything?" Tommy asked it was obvious where his mind was at the moment.

“I am sorry Tommy, but they didn't find anything yet. I wanted to be sure that you were alright.” Clark said while turned around to enjoy the silent sounds of the desert.

“I will be fine,...” Tommy stopped in mid-sentence and turned his gaze to his feet. Clark could hear the teen sigh before looking up again, “I am not alright, I am worried sick about Kimberly. Asking myself the same question over and over again, what if Zedd is right and Kimberly is carrying my child? What if we can't find them in time?” Tears ran over Tommy's olive colored skin and fell in the warm sand.

“have faith, we will find them and we will make Zedd and Rita pay for what they did to them. That is how I keep myself straight.” It was time for Clark to sigh deeply.

“Here I am worrying about my ex-girlfriend and the fact that she may or may not be pregnant when you know nothing about the fate of your son.” Clark wanted to react on what Tommy said but stopped when he heard footsteps and a voice calling them, it was Adam, “Tommy, Clark, we found them!” The two men looked at each other before following Adam inside.

“Talk to me, Billy, where are they?” Tommy was back in commander mode.

"They are in the dimensional prison where he held Kimberly earlier, you know when Zedd possessed her power coin," Billy said happily, He was glad that they could reach them with his machine.

“Can we still go through the back door, Billy?” Tommy asked curiously

Clark looked confused now, “The back door?”

"A device I invented that can create an alternate doorway because the normal doorway is out of our reach. It's called the portal com."
“ Where is the portal com, Billy?” Tommy asked anxiously

“ Here it is!” Billy took the portal com from out of command center's secret weapon chamber and rejoined his friends.

“Let's go and save them. Ready guys?” Tommy asked towards his ranger team.

“Ready,” The rest answered simultaneously.

“It's morphin time! White ranger power!” Yelled Tommy back in his leader mode, full of confidence. The rest followed yelling their specific colors ending with Clark who morphed for the very first time, yelling, super ranger power!” it was like he knew exactly what to do. His suit blue with a mixture of red and yellow stripes on his chest and his symbol in the middle of those stripes.

They opened the portal come right there where Goldar had taken Lois Lane. Billy, Aisha, Adam, and Rocky stayed with the portal came to protect them from Lord Zedd. They had agreed that two of them would stay with the device the whole time and the other two where a back up for when Zedd would send those ugly black birds, his Tenga's. They learned their lesson from the last time Zedd had captured Kimberly. Tommy and Superman had just walked through the portal com when the four other rangers heard a famous cawing, there they were big crow-like creatures ready to take the portal com down yet again.

“Ready to pluck some Tenga's, Rocky?” Aisha quipped while standing in fighting position.

"I'm really hungry for some roasted Tenga!" quipped Rocky back while following Aisha's example and got into fighting position.

TBC...
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:04 AM #9
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Lol super man as a power ranger huh?

Very creative idea I must say. Looking forward to what's next.
BrownRangerKev is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:12 PM #10
> mbozzo
Power Ranger

mbozzo
Power Ranger

I just read the fan story. I like it. I can't wait to see how it will end.
mbozzo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote