Home Menu

Menu

Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:02 PM #881
> BamaPRFan07
Power Ranger

BamaPRFan07
Power Ranger

Wouldn’t be a series without a musical episode huh? Lol!!! This was really good!! Keep it up!
BamaPRFan07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2019, 07:53 AM #882
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Haha yep. I had to get that off the bucket list but was worried it wouldn't read well. I'm relieved to hear you liked it!
BrownRangerKev is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2019, 01:03 AM #883
> zedd_heart_rita
Power Ranger

zedd_heart_rita
Power Ranger

Well I was tripping balls reading through this episode, but loved every second of it
zedd_heart_rita is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2019, 07:38 AM #884
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

LOL. Tripping how?
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:19 PM #885
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Hi guys. Work a usual has gotten a hold of me. I've been given new roles to fill by my CEO. Which is both a good and bad thing in terms of both my stock and my sanity. Starting a long term coming of age as a kid becomes a challenge a I enter my 30's.

It's likely gonna be a rough go as we inch toward the finish line, but I'm gonna try and stick to my once a month schedule as far as posting. The next chapter is practically finished and just needs a last once over before posting. I expect it to be finished by this upcoming week.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 25th, 2019, 01:54 AM #886
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

At least it's almost done, would have hated for your work to have come at an earlier stage of development. Food on the plate is more important than words on a screen, so in your own time
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:48 AM #887
> fb111a
Power Ranger

fb111a
Power Ranger

BrownRangerKev wrote: View Post

Hi guys. Work a usual has gotten a hold of me. I've been given new roles to fill by my CEO. Which is both a good and bad thing in terms of both my stock and my sanity. Starting a long term coming of age as a kid becomes a challenge a I enter my 30's.

It's likely gonna be a rough go as we inch toward the finish line, but I'm gonna try and stick to my once a month schedule as far as posting. The next chapter is practically finished and just needs a last once over before posting. I expect it to be finished by this upcoming week.
I know how that can go...
fb111a is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:33 PM #888
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

At least it's almost done, would have hated for your work to have come at an earlier stage of development. Food on the plate is more important than words on a screen, so in your own time
Haha. Thank you. Food on the plate is fine, but I get anxious if the words aren't on the screen.

fb111a wrote: View Post

I know how that can go...
Such is life...

New chapter should be out as early as tonight/as late as tomorrow morning!
Old February 27th, 2019, 07:58 AM #889
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Season 4 - Episode 13: Crossroads to Nowhere Part 1

“What I'm hearing here is that you take your work very seriously. Your... philanthropic work.”

(We begin today in a brightly lit room, where Tommy finds himself reclined in a seat facing a wall decorated in posters and degrees. A familiar middle-aged man sits opposite of him, jotting down notes as he summarizes what Tommy had just told him.)

Tommy: (Nods) Right.

Mark: And while after tragedy it is natural to grieve and to become somber it also seems that your identity is so tied to your work and this ideal world in your head that it dominates your every thought. You allow yourself to grieve excessively as a result when the world doesn’t live to your expectations.

Tommy: What are you saying?

Mark: Have you given any thought as to what life may be like without that work? What your day would look like?

(Tommy hesitates as he comes up with a reply.)

Tommy: I... uh...

Mark: The very thought makes you seem tense.

Tommy: ...

Mark: Tell me. Aside from martial arts, what do you do? What do you like?

Tommy: ...

Mark: Tommy Oliver, who are you?

Tommy: ...Tommy Oliver...? You just said it.

Mark: No. Who is Tommy Oliver, Outside of his work, His identity during his formative years has been defined by this work. But as it grabs an unhealthy hold on his psyche, it seems Tommy Oliver must face an even scarier task once he tries to separate himself from his work of finding out who the man behind the white helmet is.

Tommy: How do you know about the white helmet?

Mark: I’m sorry?

Tommy: (Shakes head) Nothing. Never mind.

Mark: Well? If I were a stranger on the street, and I asked you who you are? What makes you, you, without talking about work, what do you say?

Tommy: (Shrugs) I don’t know. I guess my identity is too tied to who I work. I don’t really know who I am beyond that.

Mark: Mhm. Interesting. How’d you come to that conclusion?

Tommy: You just told me. Are you listening to yourself?

Mark: Mhm. Well, I believe my theory could be why you’re taking the losses so hard.

Tommy: How do I fix it?

Mark: That’s not for me to answer. Some people explore outside interests and stick with what works for them. They get a better sense of who they are that way. Others define themselves by their relationships with their loved ones.

Tommy: That’s it… loved ones.

Mark: Is there someone that springs to mind?

(There is one person…)

Tommy: Yeah.

Mark: Are they important to you?

Tommy: Very. She’s the love of my life. I nearly married her.

Mark: Okay. Have you considered sharing your troubled feelings with her?

Tommy: I’ve tried. But she moved to Florida for some gymnastics thing. It’s gotten complicated.

Mark: Well if she truly means that much to you, you may want to make an effort trying to keep the reltionshi-wait, hold on. Is this Kimberly?

Tommy: Yeah. And you may be onto something.

Mark: My daughter, Kimberly?

Tommy: (Checks watch) Looks like our time is up doc. Gotta go.

(Tommy sprints out the door as an enraged Mr. Hart finally puts the pieces together.)

Mark: Hey wait. You’re the punk who dragged her into that sham wedding?!

(Not breaking stride, Tommy passes by the waiting area on the way out.)

Tommy: Hey, how’ve you been?

(As he exits, he waves at someone by the door, whose face is hidden behind a magazine. After he leaves, the person slowly shows their face, appearing confounded.)

Trini: Uh… hi?

Mark: Aherm. Hi. Trini. (Checks watch) Looks like you’re up.

(A few moments later it’s now Trini in the doctor’s seat. Mr. Hart, much like with Tommy, summarizes what she’s been dealing with.)

Mark: So, in your last session we discussed some troubles dealing with grief as well as some financial issues arising out of your father losing his business and how that affected you personally in terms of dealing with the moralities of your support system.

Trini: Right.

Mark: How have you been handling things since we last met?

Trini: Good.

(Mr. Hart senses some trepidation in her response.)

Mark: Good?

Trini: Yeah.

(She thrusts a sheet of paper at him to read, as if she was waiting for an opening to show him.)

Mark: What's this?

Trini: It's a city ordinance. The mayor has agreed to change the name of Angel Grove Park to Taylor Park. In honor of Zack

Mark: Ah. This must be a very good win for you. I see you're working through your feelings of grief and loss into more healthy and productive actions. And you're taking tangible steps toward acting like your old self again.

Trini: Yeah.

Mark: (Smugly) I wonder who's bright idea that was.

Trini: The gold power ranger told me.

Mark: (Snickers) I see your sense of humor is coming back too.

Trini: ...

Mark: But uh… (Clears throat) I'm sensing that you don't seem too enthused about it.

Trini: I am.

Mark: Trini. What have we discussed about withdrawal in the face of emotional vulnerability?

Trini: That it's only made things worse for me in the long run. It’s better to face something unpleasant head on than to let it fester and turn into something I can’t fix.

Mark: Mhm.

Trini: Well... it was a nice moment. Some vindication for a friend who fought along me so hard for so many years.

Mark: But...?

Trini: But...

(We cut to the memory of her in the park earlier, shaking hands with the mayor in front of a small crowd.)

Trini: None of my other friends were there. Even those who knew Zack. Even Jason wasn't there and he was with me when we lost Zack.

Mark: I see. Have you made any efforts to reach out to them since you returned? Did you invite them to this event?

Trini: No.

Mark: You just expected them to know about this event?

Trini: No. I don’t know. I guess I've... been isolating myself from them. I... It wasn't that I don't care about them anymore. I just... don’t want them to see me the way I've been. A mess. Crying all the time. Afraid to go outside. I can’t hold the relationships I had before. And I can’t be expected to be the person I was before.

Mark: I see. And do you feel these friends expect you to just be perfect all the time? Do they put you on a pedestal?

(She pauses before replying.)

Trini: Some of them. (Sniffs) I’m just not that person. Not anymore.

(Mark reaches for a tissue then hands it to her.)

Trini: Thank you.

Mark: (Points) You mind getting that? My last patient spilled some of his smoothie.

Trini: Oh... okay.

Mark: Now, on the topic of these relationships. While it's common in a depressed state to push loved ones away, you need to make sure as long as you truly want them in your life once it’s all said and done that they know this. Do they?

(We cut to her in the moments after her session, walking down the street replaying the rest of the dialogue in her head.)

Trini: I don't... probably not. I kinda got what I asked for in a sense.

Mark: Do you feel given some of your progress that you'd be able to continue these relationships at your previous level?

Trini: I don't know. But I don't want to keep feeling this way.

(Her eyes lock onto something, by stroke of fate she finds Robbie across the street leaning on the wall of a cheap looking fast food restaurant. He eyes an envelope in his hand while holding a cup of coffee in the other. While her initial instincts cause her to be wary and anxious, she leans behind a parked van and begins remembering how she felt when he was involved in her life. The energy, the fulfillment, the happiness. She then continues to recall her conversation with Mr. Hart.)

Mark: Are there people you feel you're losing that you’d be willing to step out of your comfort zone to make contact with? Even if you're not 100% ready to dive back in the pool?

Trini: Yes. Absolutely.

(Still behind the van, Trini reaches into her shirt and pulls out a tiny anchor necklace. The same anchor necklace Robbie had given to her on her birthday years ago while they were still dating. The same he gave back to her when she told him she needed distance, as a reminder that no matter what he would always be there for her. She then tucks the necklace back in, takes a deep breathe and walks toward him.)

Mark: Then what's stopping you from doing so?

(She gets halfway across the block however, when the door beside him swings open…)

Hannah: Hey there.

(Spooked, Trini immediately retreats behind the van. Hannah looks worn out, with her hair in a bun and in sweats as she greets Robbie with a kiss on the cheek and take the coffee from his hand.)

Trini: (To Mark) I... I don't know.

Robbie: Hey. How was work?

Hannah: (Shrugs) A homeless man threw urine at me.

Robbie: So better than yesterday?

Hannah: Yeah. Let’s get going.

(As they walk away together, Trini continues to remain glued to the van, breathing unnaturally heavy.)

Mark: So I'd like to move onto the subject of money. Now I've noticed you've begun to lapse on payments.

Trini: You do know my dad lost his business and I'm moonlighting to help support my family.

Mark: Mhm. And do you have a plan on how to resolve this issue?

Trini: I do. I've actually begun shopping for a new therapist.

Mark: Mhm. I see. Let’s discuss your family some more.

(Meanwhile, on the moon…)

Queen Machina: My poor dear. You’re wasting away. Does that wife of yours even cook?

(Gasket, who looks out from the balcony it approached by his suddenly adoring mother. He brushes it off and redirects to the task at hand.)

Prince Gasket: I’m fine mother, I’m not here to be lectured. I’m here to avenge father.

Queen Machina: I’ve got a roast in the oven. You’re not avenging anyone until you put something in your stomach, dear.

Prince Gasket: (Sighs) Very well.

(She walks off. From the room next door, Sprocket is seen talking to Krank and Orbus.)

Prince Sprocket: (Pouts) Hmph. This isn't fair. I'm supposed to be heir to the throne, not my stupid brother.

(He walks over to his Lego building and knocks the whole thing over in a rage.)

Prince Sprocket: What does he have that I don't have?

Orbus: Well I'm sure he doesn't kick his toys.

Krank: Take it easy ya little spark plug. It's not so bad. You'll run the Empire someday. Let your brother handle the boring stuff for a while.

Prince Sprocket: (Stomps feet) I don't wanna! I was built for this job.

Orbus: To be fair, he does sound like his father right now.

Prince Sprocket: Daddy made me when my dumb brother ran off with his little floozy. He gave up his chance at being king. It's my turn now. Me! I can't let him get away with this.

Krank: Well I'm not sure you have much of a choice, little one.

Prince Sprocket: Hmph.

(At the dining room table, Machina brings a plate to Gasket.)

Queen Machina: Here you are dear. A nice home cooked meal. I swear if that wife if yours spent a little more time in the kitchen and less time in the mirror my baby wouldn't be so malnourished.

Prince Gasket: Thank you mother, but I'm not here to argue about Archerina. Besides, you'll need her if you wish payback on those rangers for what they did to father.

(He gets up and turns once again toward the balcony.)

Prince Gasket: They shall learn a lesson they won't soon forget. Don't mess with my family.

(Meanwhile, back on earth…)

Mrs. Hart: Do me a favor. Don't mess with my family, Tommy Oliver. You've done quite enough.

(Mrs. Hart slams the phone on Tommy, who finds himself outside the Youth Center by the payphones. Dejected, he still tries to save face.)

Tommy: Okay I'll call again later. Enjoy Paris.

(Passing by him are Robbie and Hannah who by the looks of their body language are in the midst of an argument. They stop by the women’s bathrooms where Robbie slams his foot defiantly.)

Robbie: I’m telling you. I haven’t spoken to her since we got back together.

Hannah: Then why did you suggest we go there? You didn’t even hesitate to answer.

Robbie: I just wanted Chinese. The food, not the people. She isn’t even Chinese, Hannah. At least I don’t think so.

Hannah: I don’t know. There’s something you aren’t telling me here. This is feeling all too familiar to me. This is just like the time this guy I dated threw away his relationship for a fling the minute things started going south.

Robbie: (Groans) Here we go. Some idiot did something stupid to you years ago so of course I’m gonna do it.

Hannah: That idiot was you when you snuck into this bathroom with me and threw away your relationship.

Robbie: (Sighs) …I’m never gonna live that down, am I?

(Realizing she may be overstepping any actual reason, Hannah a step back and tries to reset.)

Hannah: I’m sorry. I’m not being fair, am I? I’ve been crazy, I know. But it’s only because I love you and I don’t want to lose you again. You already left me once. And since she’s come back, I’ve…

Robbie: I’ve been honest with you, Hannah. I just need you to trust and respect that. You saying these things just undermines everything we’ve done.

(He’s met with a quick slap to the arm.)

Robbie: Ow.

Hannah: You were supposed to say you would made a huge mistake leaving me and you won’t do it again.

Robbie: I made a huge mistake leaving you and I won’t do it again.

Hannah: Well I don’t believe you.

Robbie: (Sighs) …

Hannah: Right. Sorry again. I’m… gonna go. I gotta freshen up then go meet with the girls.

(She leans in and gives him another kiss on the cheek.)

Hannah: I trust you. And pretty soon, it’ll all be over. There won’t be an issue anymore.

Robbie: Right.

(As she leaves, Robbie appears to be watching her go. But in actuality is staring blankly after her last statement. After a few moments, he turns and heads into the Youth Center’s main floor. Most of the other rangers seem to be present too, along with some of their friends.)

Man: Uh… waitress?

Jennie: Hey. More water?

Man: Uh… I found a hair in my soup.

Jennie: So no water?

Man: No? Are you serious? That’s you’re answer? This is disgusting.

Jennie: You’re eating dinner at a gym, filled with sweaty teens, owned by a fat chain smoker. I’d say the hair is the cleanest thing here.

(From the corner table on the main floor, Rocky is seen staring admiringly at his new girlfriend as goes from table to table.)

Rocky: Man. Isn’t she amazing?

Adam: God. Will you get off her already?

Tanya: Relax. He’s probably never been on her.

Adam: It’s not funny. You’re not the one who has to pick him back up whenever he gets his heart broken. I mean, she’s clearly using him.

Tanya: (Snickers) Using him for what, his millions of dollars?

Adam: I don’t know for what, but she’s using him.

Katherine: Rocky, we really should head out soon. Our project is due tomorrow.

Rocky: Just a bit longer. Jennie’s been crashing in the attic and she doesn’t have a set of keys yet.

(Hearing the comment prompts Adam to turn to Tanya with a look that reads “I told you so,” as Tanya decides it’s time to chime in.)

Tanya: …Rocky, aren’t you worried that Jennie might be maybe taking advantage of you?

Adam: Yeah man. This relationship seems very one sided.

Rocky: Pfft. That’s insane. We’re clearly a 50/50 partnership.

(He reaches forward and takes a sip of water.)

Billy: That’s mine.

Rocky: Oops. So sorry sweetie.

Billy: …

Rocky: I mean… Billy.

(Separated from the others is Robbie, who’s parked by the barstools staring aimlessly between the envelope in his hands and the TV behind the bar airing a news story.)

“More and more now with rising costs of tuition we find that many graduating teens are forgoing heading straight to college in favor of taking time off. Some decide to take a year off to save money to afford tuition, others deciding to get settled in other areas of their lives including moving from home and starting families.”

(As it airs in the background, he pulls out the contents of the envelope, revealing plane tickets to Syracuse, NY. Previously Hannah had been accepted into college there, but tore up the acceptance letter to be with him instead. Recently though, the two have faced in keeping their relationship going in Angel Grove. The date of departure is roughly after graduation.)

“Critics find that students who don’t go to college oftentimes never wind up attending. And in the long run, some find themselves less happy overall and feeling trapped in their situation with fewer prospects to get out of it.”

Robbie: ...

“The decision however, largely remains an individual choice based on specific circumstance. It's a decision to be made on your own with aid from family and loved ones.”

Robbie: (Sighs)...

“Studies however finds that if you don’t have either family or friends than you might as well just give up all hope.”

Sammy: HAI!

(Robbie is startled as Sammy creeps up behind him, an apron in hand.)

Robbie: Wow. What are you doing here?

Sammy: I'm on break. (Exhales) It feels good to say that again. I'm a working girl again. You?

Robbie: I'm waiting on the drink I ordered from you.

Sammy: Oh... well I’m on break. Sooooo…

(She plops down next to him, Robbie figures he might as well talk to her.)

Robbie: Well, since you’re here… think I can ask your thoughts on something?

Sammy: Of course! We’re pals, no?

Robbie: Yeah.

Sammy: Ooh. How’s things with Hannah, by the way? You guys good after the whole beeper scandal?

Robbie: Well. Yeah. We’re good. Stronger than ever actually.

Sammy: Good!

Robbie: Right. That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. So, she wants to take things to the next level. Like she’s really pushing for it.

Sammy: Uhuh.

Robbie: And I know things are good, but. And... I love her. But... I don’t know. It’s like something inside of me is screaming at me to-

(Just then out of Sammy’s peripherals, she spots Jason walking in. He flashes her a bright smile as he takes his seat with the others.)

Sammy: Oops! Hold that thought!

(She shoots back up and scrambles to throw on her apron as she leaves Robbie mid-though.)

Sammy: Hi sir!

Jason: (Grins) Hey…

Sammy: (Beams) Teehee. May I take your order?

(Behind Jason, Tommy walks on by and takes a seat between he and Kat. A look of defeat in his eyes.)

Katherine: What's wrong Tommy?

Tommy: I couldn't reach Kim. She's not answering her phone. Her mom isn't helping much either. It’s almost like… she wants us to break up.

Katherine: Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that.

Tommy: Me too. I just wish there was somebody I could talk with her. She's be a ghost lately. My therapist said I might feel better if I talk things out with a loved one.

Katherine: …you know, Tommy, you're loved ones don't have to necessarily be someone you're in a relationship with. I'm sure... there are others around you who may feel that way about you.

Tommy: (Not listening) There has to be some way to reach her. You think maybe I could teleport to Florida? Just for a minute?

Billy: I'm not sure Zordon would approve of that.

Tommy: Yeah. I doubt Kim would like me busting in on her in the John or something. Or maybe… she’s with another guy. (Gasps) Named John.

Tanya: (Gasps sarcastically) This all makes sense now.

Adam: Relax. She's probably training for the big track meet at the end of the month. She’s gonna be busy, man. At this point your best bet to see her would be to literally drive down there and buy a ticket.

Tommy: That's it! Thanks guys!

(And just as quick as he takes a seat, Tommy shoots right back up.)

Katherine: You're... welcome.

Tanya: When are you gonna give it up girl?

Katherine: What do you mean?

Adam: Kat. Come on. It's crystal clear.

Katherine: ...is it?

Rocky: You kidding? Any idiot can see you have the hots for him.

Katherine: Wow.

Billy: (Nods) You might have dug your own grave when you sabotaged their wedding. Face it. It's not gonna happen. Certainly not as long as Kim is in the picture.

Katherine: Yeah... (Bites lip) I guess you’re right.

(Meanwhile back by the barstools, Robbie returns to trying to sort out his muddled feelings out on his own. Not sure if this confusion is normal for someone taking such a big step, or if it’s his conscious warning him of a huge mistake. Still, the planned move isn’t the only thing on his mind.)

Rocky: Speaking of weddings, which one of us do you think is next in line to get married? You think Jennie and I have a shot?

(On cue, Robbie reaches into his pocket and pulls out a modest sized ring. This is the same ring given to him by his mother as a parting gift before her sanity began to go. She made him promise that he wouldn't settle for the girl he ultimately decided to give this ring to. That he wouldn't make the same mistake she made when she accepted it.)

Adam: Don’t be stupid man. She isn’t worth throwing your life away over.

(Lately, Robbie has been struggling with feelings of isolation in a world that has evolved past his liking and has begun distancing himself from the team; feeling they would all leave him at some point. And while the return of Jason has made him feel a little better, his only true solace has been his girlfriend. She’s the only constant in his life, however flawed she may be.)

Rocky: She’s totally worth throwing my life away, man. Totally.

Robbie: (Sighs) …

(And yet comes the dread, causing him pause. An overwhelming feeling of dread and anxiety, eating at him every time he thinks of this decision he’s making. Should he be feeling this way, Robbie asks himself. If only he felt comfortable confiding in somebody. If only there was somebody he could talk to that can help him gain some clarity without overly inserting themselves. Sadly, and part of the reason why he feels the way he feels is because he has no one like that around him anymore. He hasn’t enjoyed such a benefit since…)

Tommy: Yo. Pack your bags. We're gonna see Kim.

(…since Kim left.)

Robbie: Huh? Kim?

Tommy: Yeah. You can drive, right?

Robbie: I can. But I don't own a car.

Tommy: Man... well, do you know someone that does?

Robbie: ...

(The next day, the ranger teens are seen packing their bags into the trunk of a bright pink convertible. Hannah is on the curb holding her keys.)

Robbie: Thank you for letting us use your car. I really appreciate it.

Hannah: No problem. Kim is a doll.

Rocky: How are we all fitting in this thing?

Jason: Someone’s gonna need to sit on a lap.

Adam: Not it.

Billy: Pass.

Rocky: Shotgun.

Tommy: Seriously, how are we all fitting in this car?

Hannah: Are… the girls not coming?

Robbie: No. Tanya’s dad is coming to town today. Kat… just got weird and said she can’t make it.

Hannah: Ah. Well just give me a minute I need to pack a few things for my dog and we can get going.

Robbie: Oh. uh…

Hannah: Something wrong?

Robbie: You’re coming?

Hannah: Yeah? It’s my car.

Robbie: Oh. Well I thought…

Hannah: What did you think was gonna happen? That I was gonna let you have my car to drive across the country without me?

Robbie Well…

Hannah: Why wouldn’t I come? What’s gonna happen with me not there? What are you gonna say to Kim? What are you gonna do with Kim…?

Robbie: You just said she was a doll.

Hannah: And a slut.

Robbie: Hannah…

Hannah: (Sighs) …

(Resigning herself, she hands him the keys. He excitedly kisses her on the cheek as he bolts for the driver seat.)

Robbie: Let’s do this, guys!

(Muffled) Florida, here we come!”

Robbie: Huh? Where’d that come from? Where’s Rocky?

(Muffled) I’m in the trunk!”

(Dismissing it, he starts the car and pulls off. Waving to his girlfriend as he leaves.)

Robbie: Love you. Thank you for trusting me. Promise I won’t get into trouble.

(Hannah waves meekly at him, dejected, as he disappears into the distance. She then reaches into her purse and pull out her large grey cellular phone.)

Hannah: Oh. I know you won’t.

(She dials a few numbers before putting the phone to her ear.)

Hannah: Hello 911? I’d like to report my car stolen.

(Meanwhile back on the moon...)

Prince Gasket: Excellent. The men are gone.

(Still watching from the balcony, Gasket turns to his buxom bride, standing beside him.)

Prince Gasket: They may have gotten one over on my old man. But the real man is here and no one makes a fool of me.

Queen Machina: (From the back) I’m making lemon squares. You want?

Prince Gasket: …yes mother. Thank you.

Archerina: (Eye rolls) Why do you allow your mother to dote on you so?

Prince Gasket: Don’t worry I'll sneak you some when she isn't looking. Just be cool.

Archerina: That’s not what I mean. When are you gonna tell her the real reason we’re here? Are you gonna let her think you’re truly here for her benefit and not because you’re homeless?

Prince Gasket: Shh! …if we all play our roles it won’t make a difference. I’ll be crowned King once the rangers are destroyed and the rest of the family shall be kicked to the curb.

Archerina: …you sure?

Prince Gasket: Baby, I only have room for one queen in my castle.

(He takes his wife’s hand and plants a soft kiss, eliciting a blush, if such a thing were possible with machines.)

Archerina: (Flustered) Oh, you.

Prince Gasket: Just play along. Nobody needs to know until it’s too late for them to do anything about it.

(However, listening in from the other side of the wall…)

Prince Sprocket: Uhuh…

Prince Sprocket: Now, we only need one Zeo crystal to gain access into their power source. We will find a way to get one from the two girls. We can either make them surrender, or make them followers. By hook or by crook it will be done. And soon we shall take our rightful places at the throne.

Archerina: Enjoy the trip, boys. Aahahahaha!

(We cut down to the still sunny California roads as the boys’ cruise down the road in style. Bland, generic rock music plays in the background as the wind blows through their hair. Most of them seem to just be enjoying the view. Robbie seems to be in another world however. Billy on the other hand seems to be in the middle of a heated discussion with himself.)

Billy: Your arguments lack any scientific evidence and fails at even the most fundamental levels of basic reasoning. You’re okay with watching your child die, and bring down his entire classroom with him in the face of sheer ignorant defiance?

(From Trunk) At least he won’t have autism.”

(The boys stop at a red light. Jason spots two bodybuilders in the car to their left. Loving to talk shop with his peers, He tries to coolly call their attention.)

Jason: (Nods) Hey beef cakes.

(Not understanding the tongue in cheek tone, the two men turn to Jason and find a man, in a tight black muscle shirt, sitting the back of a hot pink convertible with four other equally muscular men.)

Jason: You two lift?

(Untimely in his appearance, Twinkerbelle, Hannah’s toy Yorkie pops out from Jason’s lap dressed as a sailor as he greets the two men with a blank smile. The two men pull off the instant the light turns green.)

Jason: What’s their deal?

Tommy: Man, I can’t wait to see Kim again.

Billy: Yeah, it’s been a while.

Adam: So Tommy, know what you’ll do when you see her?

Tommy: (Exhales) Not really, no.

Adam: Well, do you know what you’re gonna tell her?

(He thinks for a second.)

Tommy: No.

Adam: Really? Kim’s the love of your life. You haven’t seen her in months and you have no clue in your mind about what you’re gonna tell her when you see her?

Tommy: Relax man. We just got in the car. We’re barely in New Mexico.

(From the trunk) We’re in New Mexico?! I thought we were going to Florida. Are we lost?!”

Jason: You haven’t thought of things you’d like to tell her or things you’d like to do with her the whole time? Did you forget you had a girlfriend?

Tommy: I mean… I’ve been busy. The last few months haven’t exactly been the best for me. Relationships kinda took a backseat.

Jason: Dude.

Tommy: What?

Jason: I mean, I know Sam and I aren't exactly a couple yet, but we're always talking. Even when I have a crappy day. Even if I blow a call on the field and a civilian gets hurt. She’s the one I turn to get my mind off the negative stuff.

Tommy: Yeah? We’ll ask her if you were the same way when you were leading this team.

Jason: Maybe you’re right. But I can't imagine not talking to her for weeks at a time.

"(From Trunk) Jennie and I are almost inseparable. She tells everyone I’m her groupie when I'm at her band practices."

Adam: That sounds endearing.

Billy: How often have you been reaching out to Kim, Tommy?

Tommy: I don’t know. I try once every couple weeks. Sometimes I get her. Used to be every day when she first moved. But that was before the invasion. And I’m sure her gymnastics keep her busy too. It doesn’t take away that I love her and she’s the closest relationship I’ve ever had. I still love her more than anything.

(Tommy begins to sound defensive in tone, so the other back off.)

Jason: Alright. Fair enough. Bet Rob doesn’t need to worry about that, eh Rob?

Robbie: Huh?

Adam: You kidding? He'd have to have Hannah surgically removed.

Robbie: …

Tommy: You know, it might not have seemed that way but I always envied you and Trini.

Robbie: What? Trini?

Jason: Yeah man. Those were the days, weren’t they? We saw our baby boy Robbie become a man before our eyes. She really cleaned you up, too. And you didn’t fight her at all. You were really into her.

Robbie: I was. Wasn’t I?

Jason: Yep. It was like you wanted to gain her approval. And she just wanted you around. To be there for her. Even when she outright told you she didn’t want to be bothered you always saw right through her.

(That last comment sticks out to him the most. And gives him a whole new perspective he didn’t expect to have at this part in the road trip. Suddenly he finds himself slipping away to a nostalgic memory, as he recalled how he used to feel when he was with her. And how the thoughts of spending eternity with her didn’t make him feel violently ill.)

Billy: LOOK OUT!!

(Before he can think much further however Robbie has to slam the breaks as a police cruiser blocks his lane, sirens blaring. The boys nearly miss impact as their hearts collectively beat through their chest.)

Tommy: Woah.

Jason: Wow.

Billy: That was close.

Robbie: You guys okay?

Tommy: Yeah.

Adam: I'm fine.

"(From Trunk) Ah. The car Jack just flung in my face."

Robbie: What does he want?

Tommy: Just be cool man. You haven't done anything wrong.

"(From Trunk) Yep. My nose is definitely broken."

(Slowly, the officer steps out of the car and walks over to the driver side window.)

Cop: You know why I pulled you over, son?

Robbie: College was too hard?

Cop: Funny. I received a report that this car has been stolen?

Tommy: What?

Billy: Th- this must be some sort of mistake officer.

Cop: I wasn't asking you, poindexter.

Billy: ...

Robbie: Poindexters right, sir. This isn't stolen.

Cop: You want me to believe this car, straight out of a Barbie’s playhouse is yours? Is the dog dressed as a Village Person in the back yours too?

Twinkerbelle: (Panting) ...

Robbie: They're my girlfriend's sir. Both of them.

Cop: A likely story. You just so happen to be fleeing the state with your girlfriend’s car after she reported it stolen? License and registration, please.

(Robbie follows the orders begrudgingly, but sucks his teeth under his breath.)

Robbie: This makes no sense.

Tommy: Relax. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding. You broke no laws. Just be cool and it'll be fine.

Robbie: (Exhales) Right...

"(From Trunk) Just don't tell him about the Mexican you've got locked in the trunk."

Cop: What was that?!

Robbie: Crap.

Cop: Step out the car.

Tommy: FLOOR IT!!

(Robbie slams the gas, yanking his papers from the cops hands as he goes around the cruiser.)

Cop: Hey wait!! I need back up!

Tommy: We're getting to Florida. One way or another!

(As the boys pull off and out of state, we stay in Angel Grove, in a familiar setting too. As Trini finds herself on line at the local Charbucks.)

"Next in line."

Woman: Hey, I know you?

(An older woman on her way out approaches her.)

Trini: Excuse me?

Woman: You're the girl from the park. The one who got the name changed.

Trini: Oh, yes I am.

Woman: I just saw it on the news. Incredible stuff you're doing. You're really doing God's work.

Trini: (Nods) Thank you.

(The woman nods back respectfully as she leaves. Trini’s next in line and gets called to the register.)

Barista: How may I help you?

Trini: Hi… are you hiring?

(Moments after, she sits down and reviews the application, coffee in hand. A deep feeling of dread starts to build in the pit of her stomach as she reviews the simplistic job application made for first time employees. After all the rifts she caused to get to where she is now, she is worse off than the person she left to get there. Such irony didn’t escape her as she turned away from the application and dug her hand into her bag; to find a pen, she convinces herself. While rooting around, she feels a familiar object near the bottom that catches her attention. She pulls it out and finds a saber-toothed tiger power morpher.)

Trini: (Gasps) …

(Inexplicably, she still has an intact morpher despite having surrendered her power coin years ago. Largely a memento by this point, and by the looks in her eyes it appears she had forgotten it was even there. But upon looking at it, her mind wanders back into simpler times. Happier times. Her biggest fears then were how she could justify to her friends and her parents that a straight A honor roll student, destined for great things was falling in love with a boy who looked like he could derail everything.)

Trini: …

(A boy that while not the picturesque boy that is brought home to mom and dad, made her feel things she had never felt before or has been able to replicate since. It was the first time in her life that anyone had given her any type of special attention and it had woken her up to a whole different side of life she didn’t know mattered. He was boy that listened to her and made her feel like her causes mattered. Like she mattered.)

“(Sighs) …”

(Her train of thought gets interrupted, when she finds a familiar face sitting next to her, sulking himself in front of his lap top.)

Trini: Skull?

Skull: Huh? Oh, hey Trini.

Trini: What’s wrong, Skull?

Skull: Oh. Nothing. My story was just taken down off of Ranger Board.

Trini: Why?

Skull: (Shrugs) I don’t know. Some rule about not allowing slash fics.

Trini: What’s a “slash fic?”

(She leans over to read his computer screen.)

Trini: What is that?! Why is my name on your screen?!

Skull: (Slams screen shut) Gotta go.

(Without another word, she gets up and heads for the door. Before long, Trini gets it out of her head and returns to her application. After a few moments she finds herself nearly done. That’s when someone else recognizes her and tries to approach.)

“Excuse me, are you Trini Kwan.”

Trini: Hey... yes I am...

(She looks up, and finds Tanya and Katherine standing right in front of her.)

Katherine: Hi! We're Robbie’s friends.

Trini: You are?

Katherine: So nice to finally meet you!

(She takes one quick look at their dress attire, specifically their color schemes, and figures out right away who they might be to him.)

Trini: Nice to meet you too. And you are?

Tanya: Tanya Slone. This is Katherine Hilliard.

(Even Aisha is gone, thinks Trini of the person that replaced her just over a year ago. This makes her feel even more out of place with her remaining former cohorts.)

Katherine: (Points at application) What do you have there?

Trini: Oh. Nothing. I just...

Katherine: Sorry… I don't mean to snoop.

Tanya: It’s what she does.

Trini: Oh. It's okay. I'm applying for work. The glamorous post ranger world isn't as glamorous as you might think.

(Figuring that she’s figured out who they are to Robbie, the girls take a seat beside her, dropping all pretenses. Trini continues…)

Trini: Actually, it's mostly my dad. He lost his business a few weeks ago. And I need to step up to help make ends meet. Running Tai Chi classes in the park won't cover it.

Tanya: I'm sorry to hear that.

Katherine: Yeah. Is there anything we can do to help?

Trini: That's kind of you, but no. Besides, we just met.

Katherine: Well it feels like we've known you for ages with how much you're spoken about.

Trini: Really?

Katherine: Yeah! You're practically famous. Though… I probably shouldn't told you as much. Oh. He's gonna kill me now...

Trini: “…He.”

Tanya: Well from what we've heard you're a very kind, helpful person. If you need help of any kind we're here for you.

Katherine: Yeah. We still very much consider you one of us. Even if you aren’t a ranger anymore.

Trini: Thank you... that means... you have no idea how nice that is to hear.

(Suddenly Trini starts to ease up. The strange successors across from her suddenly seem a little less strange. And perhaps, she thinks, her feelings of isolation were a bit overblown.)

Tanya: We’re about to go meet up with my dad and have lunch. Would you… like to join us?

Trini: Oh. I don’t know. I’d hate to intrude.

Tanya: You wouldn’t be. At all.

Trini: Are you sure?

Tanya: Absolutely. We'd love to get to know you some more. Besides my dad was following the peace conference. I’m sure he’ll have tons of questions for you.

Trini: Like why didn’t we accomplish anything?

Tanya: The man asks the tough questions.

Trini: (Laughs) Okay. Sure, I could go for lunch anyway. I’m pretty hun-

(Without warning an earsplitting boom shakes them from behind, as well as every other shrieking Charbucks patrons. Tanya and Kat reactively rise from their seats, prepared for the worst.)

Katherine: Everyone get down.

Tanya: Remain calm!

(After a brief adrenaline rush, they turn out the window to find the cause of the blast, but find that a fire hydrant had merely burst across the street. They both exhale, finding no other cause for concern.)

Tanya: It’s okay. False alarm.

(But things weren’t all okay, as they turn down to see their new friend huddled into a ball in her chair. Her own coffee spilled all over her top.)

Katherine: You okay?

(Not only did Trini, the original yellow ranger, not instinctively get up with them, but she plainly cowered in her seat, still hyperventilating. Her eyes wide open, yet suddenly no longer in the room.)

Tanya: We should… head out. My dad should be arriving any minute.

(Speaking of which, we find a bus further down the road headed toward the girls direction. It’s half empty, but presumably the bus Tanya’s dad is arriving in.)

"LAX shuttle. Next stop Angel Grove."

(The driver reached for a stick of gum, his eyes barely on the road he’s likely driven on hundreds of times. A loud bang disrupts his stupor however, as the bus suddenly sounds like it has a flat.)

Bus driver: (Groans) …

(He pulls over to the side of the road and steps outside. He walks around to the driver side front tire and finds something curious.)

Bus driver: What the...

(An arrow shaped like a heart, was sticking out. A feminine voice calls from behind.)

Archerina: I'm afraid this stop is your last stop.

(Meanwhile, inside the power chamber…)

Zordon: Alpha, I'm sensing a disturbance on the edge of Stone Canyon.

Alpha: Aye, ya, yai! This isn't good.

Zordon: What is it, Alpha?

Alpha: I can't tell, but the energy readings are through the roof.

Zordon: Contact the girls to investigate.

Alpha: Yes Zordon.

(Moments after the scene at the coffee shop, Tanya, Kat and Trini are seen walking down the south end of the park.)

Trini: (Wiping down shirt) …

Katherine: We can stop at our place before heading out to eat. I’m sure Tanya has old sweatshirt you can wear.

Tanya: I hope you like yellow.

Trini: (Shrugs) I guess that's fine. Thank you. I’m sorry for causing this much trouble. I’m so embarrassed.

Katherine: You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I can’t imagine what you must've gone through after experiencing what you have. I mean being in that room when your friend passed away…

Tanya: The attacks affected all of us in different ways. Jason may act like it doesn’t bother him, but it seems the only reason he’s back is out of a sense of vengeance.

Trini: Right. Well unlike how he dived back headfirst, I’ve become… a little too careful about taking any risks at all.

Tanya: I get it. I bet seeing Robbie nearly die in that same room moments later didn’t help either. I'd be worried to just live in a town that's constantly under attack.

(Trini doesn’t reply to the comment directly and instead shifts the conversation over. This piques the curiosity of Katherine.)

Trini: I’m working on slowly getting over it though. I’ve been seeing a therapist twice a week. I’ve made some progress, but I’m still not where I want to be.

Tanya: Well good for you. I’m glad you’re at least taking steps to get better.

Katherine: Does he know that this is why you won’t talk to him?

Trini: What?

Katherine: You held him in your arms when he went into that building to rescue you. You must've thought you were gonna lose him. The next time you two spoke in person you told him you couldn’t be around him anymore. Are you scared that you may one day lose him the way you lost Zack?

Trini: I uh…

Katherine: Does he know this is why? Being a ranger?

(While Kat speaks in a soft tone, there was no doubt she was laser focused on finding an answer. So much so that Trini immediately becomes extremely flustered. Kat continues to power through.)

Katherine: Robbie is a wonderful guy. And you still mean the world to him. I’m sure of it. And I know deep down, he still means a lot to you.

Trini: He… does.

Katherine: Then what’s stopping you from talking to him?

(It was the same question her therapist asked her. Those words that have echoed with her ever since he asked it. It was a question she couldn’t answer with anything deeper than "Well, Hannah..." It was a question that caused her great dismay. And just like that, it was Katherine that found the answer before she did, after knowing her for twenty minutes. Suddenly, Trini had lost her appetite.)

Trini: I… actually I… just remembered, I have some… thing I have to do. I’m sorry. I don’t think I can meet up with your father, Tanya.

Tanya: Really?

Trini: Yeah. I-I’m sorry.

Tanya: It's okay. Don’t be.

Trini: It was nice meeting you two. I hope to see you again.

Katherine: So do we.

(Trini flashes a brief smile, then turns away and tries to get away from the two as quickly as possible.)

Tanya: What are you doing, Kat? You scared her off.

Katherine: (Deep breath) I saw tickets in Robbie’s drawer.

Tanya: What?

Katherine: Tickets to Syracuse. One-way tickets. I think he’s gonna leave with Hannah.

Tanya: You were snooping in his drawer?

Katherine: I do the laundry, I wasn’t snooping.

Tanya: I do the laundry.

Katherine: …okay I was snooping. But only because I’m worried for him. I was hoping maybe…

(They turn to Trini who fades out of view.)

Tanya: Do you think she’ll listen to you?

Katherine: I hope so. I don’t want him to go.

Tanya: I hope she doesn't either.

(Meanwhile, Trini continues marching down the opposite side of the park, trying hard to keep composed in the presence of strangers that may know who she is. Eventually though, she can’t contain herself anymore and finds the nearest big tree to collapse behind. She clutches her chest, feeling immense guilt after it became clear to her why she was pushing Robbie away.)

(From her chest, she pulls out the tiny anchor necklace. And thinks of the barriers in the way of the necklace living out its promise. In order for her to overcome her fears about their relationship, she'd need to overcome her fears about possibly losing him in battle. What was a non-issue during her ranger days is paramount now and a key reason in her staying away from the team as a whole. It's a barrier she doesn't see herself overcoming, which crushes her.)

Trini: (Exhales) ...

(Still, she thinks, she's made progress the past few months. She's done so by putting herself out there again. While awkward and uncomfortable, she's been slowly returning to her roots. She reasons with herself that perhaps, she should go back to the girls. At the very least, to apologize for storming off.)

Katherine: What an odd place.

Tanya: Yeah.

(Speaking of which, the girls reach the bus station and find it eerily vacant and misty. A few scattered faces are around, including a couple families. Each face however is obscured, as if not wanting to be seen. Looking to distract themselves, the girls switch subjects.)

Katherine: You looking forward to seeing your dad?

Tanya: Yeah. A little nervous.

Katherine: Why?

Tanya: (Shrugs) I don’t know. The last time I saw him was on my wedding night.

Katherine: Yeah. I’m sorry. I guess it's like you said, we're all dealing with the fallout of the invasion in our own ways.

Tanya: Yeah. I'm worries that if I see him, I'll just be reminded of Onyeka. And I don;t know what's worse, that or that this will permanently make me not want to see my father ever again.

Katherine: Well, I’m here in case you feel overwhelmed. I won’t let anything bad happen to you.

Tanya: (Smiles) Thanks.

(From the distance a bus approaches. It stops right in front of the girls, the door swinging open after coming to a full stop.)

“I’m afraid you’re too late.”

(The girls look inside to see a strange robot man they'd never seen before, wearing a bus drivers cap.)

Katherine: (Gasps) …

Tanya: What?! Who are you?

Prince Gasket: The future king of the Machine Empire. Currently though I have to make ends meet somehow.

Tanya: What did you do to the people on that bus?

Prince Gasket: …What do you think?

(Immediately assuming the worst, Tanya flies into a white hot rage.)

Tanya: I’ll kill you!!!!

(Out of nowhere, she and Kat find themselves restrained by cogs, dressed as the civilians in the station. Even tiny cogs dressed as children grab hold of their legs.)

Prince Gasket: No, no. No one gets one without paying the fare. That’ll be one Zeo crystal.

Tanya: Screw yourself!

Prince Gasket: That’s a shame. But I do have one old geezer here in the back. Guess we’ll just be riding solo.

Tanya: …Don't you dare hurt him!

Prince Gasket: Oh why would I hurt him? Not yet at least. Not while I have so much leverage over you.

(He slowly walks out and gets right in her face.)

Prince Gasket: Is this your weakness yellow ranger? Your family? Is this all I had to do to have you trembling at your knees for mercy? How simple.

Tanya: ...

Prince Gasket: Well then, perhaps you shall know the feeling, when you see your father, the man who raised you. The man you worship, fall to his demise. Tell me how that scars you and makes you bloodthirsty for revenge.

Tanya: ...I'll help you join him real soon.

Prince Gasket: Tough words from someone in no position to make threats.

Tanya: ...

Prince Gasket: Once again. That’ll be one Zeo crystal.

(Tanya gestures to the cogs to be let go. Gasket nods to them and they comply. Tanya takes a deep breath and looks as if she's ready to talk, but then takes a swing at Gasket. Before she makes contact though, she's struck down by an arrow to the back.)

Katherine: TANYA!

(Before Kat can squirm free, she's dealt a blow with the butt of Gasket's sword and falls limp to the floor as well.)

Archerina: I love watching you working, baby. So hot.

Prince Gasket: Oh yeah...?

Archerina: Yeah...

Prince Gasket: (To cogs) Take the rangers. We'll extract the crystal's from them somehow. And if we can't beat them, we'll join them.

Archerina: Or better yet, they'll join us. Ahahaha.

(Meanwhile...)

Alpha: Aye, ya, yai! Zordon we have trouble.

Zordon: I know. Contact the others immediately.

(Meanwhile...)

"Pull over. We have you surrounded at all exits. You cannot get away. "

(Flying down the interstate from a swarm of police cruisers, Robbie and the boys are in no position to stop anywhere to answer a call.)

Robbie: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. BRACE YOURSELVES BOYS!

Tommy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Robbie leans toward the railing and sends them stright off the side of the highway. They land hard on the ground but flat, with the car still running and moving forward. Despite being rattled, the boys are exhilarated as they have a pathway forward near a sign that reads Arkansas.)

Tommy: Wow! I don't believe it! We're gonna lose them! We're gonna lose the-

(Suddenly however the car smashes into a tree that they had too much momentum to avoid. The boys all stop and fall limp. The communicators ring, but there will be no answer.)

Alpha: They're not responding Zordon. I can't get a lock on their locations either.

Zordon: You must keep trying Alpha. The implications of this is far too great. If the Empire is allowed to gain access to the Zeo crystals, we could be looking at another large scale attack. This time however, we will be unable to fight them off. They will become unstoppable.

Alpha: Oh no! Aya, ya, ya, ya, yai! We can’t let that happen.

Zordon: Indeed. There must be someone we can get a hold of. You must keep trying. Whoever it is, they will be our final safeguard to stop this attack. They will be our last ditch effort to save the world from another catastrophe.

(Meanwhile back at the gas station.)

Trini: (Hyperventilating) ...

(Trini walks into the scene of cogs populating the bus station, Tanya and Kat are nowhere to be found. Out of her paralyzing fear, she drops her bag, spilling its contents everywhere.)

(She looks down to pick it up, and finds one thing staring up at her. Her Saber-Toothed Tiger power morpher. She leans over to pick it up, but as she rises she finds that the entire bus station is now intently staring at her. They begin to approach.)

To be continued.

Last edited by BrownRangerKev; February 27th, 2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:25 PM #890
> fb111a
Power Ranger

fb111a
Power Ranger

I think it is safe to say that the putrid brown organic matter has just hit the oscillating component of the ventilation system...
fb111a is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:36 AM #891
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Indeed...
Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:57 PM #892
> zedd_heart_rita
Power Ranger

zedd_heart_rita
Power Ranger

Eep...

I guess this means that when they transferred the powers, they were completely copied... Do you really want to open up this can of worms? hahahaha
zedd_heart_rita is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:25 AM #893
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Gasket took a major step up in badassery here, loving that he's driven Tanya to this kind of rage. Keep it up.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 04:27 PM #894
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

zedd_heart_rita wrote: View Post

Eep...

I guess this means that when they transferred the powers, they were completely copied... Do you really want to open up this can of worms? hahahaha
Bwahahaha. It's time to head cannon, folks!!!

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Gasket took a major step up in badassery here, loving that he's driven Tanya to this kind of rage. Keep it up.
Haha. That was the aim for Gasket. A similarly strong entrance, albeit more subtle than Mondo. Glad you liked it!
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:38 AM #895
> BamaPRFan07
Power Ranger

BamaPRFan07
Power Ranger

Whew!!!! I can't decide who I was yelling about more reading this-- Hannah for that weak crap she did or Gasket trying to leverage her father for the crystal. Man I wish Saban had these kinds of storylines lol. If you need me, I'll be waiting patiently for this continuation lol.
BamaPRFan07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:19 AM #896
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BamaPRFan07 wrote: View Post

Whew!!!! I can't decide who I was yelling about more reading this-- Hannah for that weak crap she did or Gasket trying to leverage her father for the crystal. Man I wish Saban had these kinds of storylines lol. If you need me, I'll be waiting patiently for this continuation lol.
Hey Bama! Glad you liked it!

I grinned while writing that Hannah scene. Very" vintage Hannah" to pull a sneaky stunt like that haha. And that's good to know. I'm already well underway with the next one.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM #897
> BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

BrownRangerKev
Fan Fiction Author

Quick update: Next chapter coming along very nicely. Should be out by next week!

Lots will happen that many have been hoping for a while. But perhaps not what you think...