Home Menu

Menu

View Poll Results: Which should be the next chase figure?
MMPR Pink Ranger 188 48.21%
MMPR Pink Ranger
188 48.21%
PRZ Red Ranger 73 18.72%
PRZ Red Ranger
73 18.72%
PRTF Quantum Ranger 47 12.05%
PRTF Quantum Ranger
47 12.05%
PRNS Red Ranger 4 1.03%
PRNS Red Ranger
4 1.03%
PRDT Blue Ranger 3 0.77%
PRDT Blue Ranger
3 0.77%
PRSPD Omega Ranger 13 3.33%
PRSPD Omega Ranger
13 3.33%
PRMF Solaris Knight 62 15.90%
PRMF Solaris Knight
62 15.90%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

Old March 13th, 2009, 08:01 PM #361
> ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

If this new Super Legend is to come in a post-RPM line (which would seem likely, since the majority of the RPM product line should at least be in prototype form already, and well past planning), we shouldn't assume it will be an RPM body style. It could be Jungle Fury, or it could be a whole new body style for that post-RPM line.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:02 PM #362
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

ChungieBoy wrote: View Post

Is that show accurate or what? Kimberly was a lot shorter than Tommy.
Yes, but was Mei that much shorter than Burai?
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM #363
> ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

I'm sure you can use your imagination. Mele and Ran were about the same size, but the Camille figure is shorter than JF Yellow. Should we complain about their inaccurate sizes?
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM #364
> deathlycollector
Power Ranger

deathlycollector
Power Ranger

And if you look at the male RPM figures they wouldn't work either when looking for a good size...really the RPM design is only going to work with female characters if you are looking to display them all together as a set. The RPM Green is the same height as the magishine figure...so I don't know what you people are looking for but it honestly looks like the pink is going to be the best bet. And by having the skirt you won't be able to tell much in the difference of leg joints because it will be blocked on the pink.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM #365
> Heroblob
Banned

Heroblob
Banned

NeoTK wrote: View Post

Then why did you vote for a SL Solaris Knight? As of right now, I apparently am the lone deciding vote for a SL Blue Dino Thunder.

~Vince
Same reason you voted for pink on the poll- I wanted it to count, and I've already got a perfectly good abareblue from the DT line.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:32 PM #366
> ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

Yeah, if Solaris Knight is made and uses the existing RPM molds, it'll be the same height as the Magishine figure.. so it'll still be shorter than the MF figures. But I'm ok with the differences.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:40 PM #367
> deathlycollector
Power Ranger

deathlycollector
Power Ranger

Exactly, if he is going to end up being the same height as the magishine it would be much easier for hardcore fans to repaint him gold. There is almost no point for him if its still going to be shorter than the MF line.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM #368
> kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!

kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!

Voted MMPR pink because she is unique i think: a female super legends toy. That line seems to be more male-dominated, so it's a nice change.

Voted Solaris Knight for the same reasons as JDF'D and several others.
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:51 PM #369
> JDF'd
When I Move, I Slice Like A Fucking Hammer

JDF'd

Tommy wrote: View Post

I highly doubt the kids today care about one missing Ranger from 3 seasons ago, they probably forgot all about him come Operation Overdrive. In fact most of the kids who were fans during Mystic Force have probably moved on from Power Rangers altogether. And it's not like there weren't ANY Solaris Knight figures available, the fandom just didn't like the ones we were given.

I'd also say don't forget that this isn't a line for kiddies in the first place, this is a bonus for us older fans and collectors, hence the big "COLLECTABLE FIGURES" and 1 per case packing. As such, any older fan has the option of going on ebay right now and buying a Magiranger Solaris Knight that's just as good as what we would be getting in a SL release. Because of that I just can't see any reason to waste a slot on him when any Ranger from MMPR through Dino Thunder would have more to gain from getting a new release thanks to the advancements Bandai has made in sculpt and articulation.

What benefit would a SL release of Solaris Knight bring that you can't get with the Skarpet set? He'd probably have less articulation. The Skarpet Solaris is able to turn his biceps and has an articulated cape doesn't he? The only thing BA might improve would be a shinier gold paint job. And you can buy a $2 paint pen and do it yourself if the paint really bothers you! What anyone can't do them self is add articulation or fix the entire body sculpt of a figure. Anyone who votes Solaris is basically too lazy/cheap to goto ebay.
When Space started I certaining didn't forget about MMPR. When TF started I didn't forget about Space. I notice this with you time and again. You constantly assume that children today are stupid and you don't remember what it was like to be a child. Yes, I always focused on the current season the most but I didn't just forget ANY past seasons. Did you? If you did then I'd have to say that's a tad vapid. Unless you are a kid you can't speak for children and what they want/remember. Please tell me what kinds of facts and figures led you to the knowledge that most kids who liked MF don't like PR anymore. The vastness of the assumptions you pull out of thin air is impressive.

I never said the chasers weren't for collectors. The point I was making was that if the chaser is from a recent season then both collectors AND kids who just want the toys would snatch them up. Thus, the demand for those specific chasers would be greater and thus there's no way they would warm pegs.

Like I said - and I don't know why I need to repeat myself - kids that liked MF most likely can't just go to e-bay and buy a figure that they've never heard of. I agree that the older a line is the crappier the mold is and thus the more that figure would benefit from a remold. No question. But quite frankly it makes more sense to me to have one of every single ranger and THEN we can go back and start remolding.

The falacy of your entire argument is your assumption that no one really wants a Solaris Knight. Your thinking only from your current perspective. You do that a lot. Trust me, it's not that I don't want a new MMPR Pink. Like I said, if BoA promised to SL an entire team of rangers I'd say MMPR before anything else. It's a top priority in my mind but it's just not THE top priority. Getting an official PR release of every "ranger" (I add quotes since I know people love debating if guys like Solaris are rangers) is first on my list.

I like to think that kids today are just like kids of the 90s who were just like kids of the 80s. It's maddening for certain figures in a line to not get released for whatever reasons and kids don't just forget about them after a few years. On the list of choices, Solaris is the figure that would draw the most consumers to it. Collectors would get it just because it's a new SL toy and kids would get it because it's from a recent line and they've never had one before. You can deny that and pretend that collectors would go against their instinct and ignore a chaser and/or think that today's kids are all idiots if you want. It won't make it true.

prgbud wrote: View Post

I think that since RPM is the end of series, Nostalgia is going to be the only thing that will keep the series alive. Honestly kids buy what they see on t.v. So if Power Rangers doesn't air on t.v. Why would the buy the merch?
Hell in my area, RPM airs at 5:00 a.m. on Sunday!!
What kid is going to get up that early to watch the show? Would those 2 or 3 year olds even know about it? There are also plenty of Solaris knight figures out there too. Sure none show accurate, but there still out there.

Then buy the Magishine figure that has been posted. If you personaly feel that way as a collector, than purchase it. It's about as accurate as you're going to get. Import. You seem to do that alot.

I don't think kids like that would honestly care. It's a toy. If they wanted a Solaris Knight figure, they bought one that came with a bike or quad, or dragon. Plain and simple. I don't think they're sitting at night in their rooms say Oh I wish I had an accurate Solaris Knight figure. Would they even remember his name? They would probably call him that gold guy or the guy with the cape.
Just because the figure is from a Disney season doesn't mean that it isn't geared just for collectors. It's a chaser figure. Honestly how many 6 year old kids would actually read a toy magazine and want to get on the computer to vote?

Us being little kids is very different. I mean look. We have a message board dedicated to a show geared towards 7 year olds. We're obviously different. It isn't a bad thing, but not every kid wants a toy that never got released. I mean kids move on to new better toys.

Get over it. Solaris Knight doesn't have a chance over MMPR Pink.
The Nostalgia is too strong. And plus these are Chasers geared towards Collectors. Most collectors can import a Magishine, but they can't get an accurate official MMPR pink ranger.
I agree that if the line continues it'll have to be feuled by nostalgia. But this figure will be part of the RPM line; not next year's. And if the line is about nostalgia then don't you think one of their priorities is going to be an entire MMPR team? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait until then when you'd be sure that all of the team would be in the same scale?

I do have that MagiShine figure. This isn't about me specifically. Again, like Tommy you're just assuming that kids have moved on and don't want a toy of a character that's only three years old which they don't have one of yet.

Is that what you did as a kid? "Oh, here's a crappy bike figure that doesn't really look like the real figure. Yeah, that's good enough." I didn't. Yeah, I'd use the crappy figures because I had to but that didn't mean I stopping hoping for a good version of the figure. Besides, I can use the same argument right back at you. Isn't the Pink Ranger automorphin' figure good enough? Sure, it's blocky as hell and the males look no different from the females but it's good enough because I said so.

Don't tell anyone to "get over it." I never once said that I thought Solaris would win. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to fight for it. If you have a problem with that then DON'T REPLY. No one is forcing you to type. Skip the posts from the people that support Solaris over Pink.

No, my arugment actually makes sense. to add to that. There are 3 more MMPR SL made. adding Pink would be better. I think SL SK would stick out way to much.
See, here's the problem with that. You don't know what the figure is going to look like. You don't know what body type they're going to use to make the figure. How can you possibly judge if the SL figure is going to look good next to the rest of their team? People are assuming that they'll use the RPM molds since that's what Green Samurai and Titanium look like they're coming from but that's not a lock.

I'm gambling on Solaris because with the amount of armor that he wears, there's a chance that body size distortion will be less noticeable. And I'm sorry, but I don't care what the figures look like... three out of seven rangers doesn't look good in any shape, form or fashion to me. You know what REALLY sticks out? Only having half a damned team.

Anyways, pink's gonna get released, if you Solaris lovers like it or not.
So in other words King Ranger crushed you with logic so your only recourse is to say, "Nah Nah! I'm probably gonna get what I want anyway!" Classy.
Old March 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM #370
> dekablueranger
Power Ranger

dekablueranger
Power Ranger

PrgBud i'm one of those people who said I wished I had a Solaris Knight figure lol! But yeah now that I have my chance to help make that happen I'm going do that! I'm tired of people showing magishine pics or saying to go buy that instead , repeating myself over and over it's not a BOA figure and as just a figure collector it's not the same. So I'd like to see another argument besides go get a maghishine figure from those who want a pink figure. I would also like to point out that looking at our SL figures they look great and Solaris Knight has one of the best sixth member suits ever and if you give him a Sl make over just imagine how awesome that would look. Since I'm just an action figure collector i'm very picky and pink would just be too plain of a figure for me.

wanted to post this here again, these were decent?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Rangers-Su...3%3A1|294%3A50
http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-RANGER-MYS...ayphotohosting

Last edited by dekablueranger; March 13th, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old March 13th, 2009, 09:41 PM #371
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

JDF'd wrote: View Post

But quite frankly it makes more sense to me to have one of every single ranger and THEN we can go back and start remolding.
That's what I was hoping for--one standout character from every season before going back and filling in whole teams. Yeah, this logic was messed up when they released White AND Zedd from Season 2, but I'd rather have "hall of fame" versions of all the "sixth" Rangers instead of three from one team, one from another and one from another.

EDIT: I'd rather have seen this lineup:

Season 1: Green Ranger
Season 2: White Ranger
Season 3: Ninjor
Season 4: Gold Ranger
Season 5: Blue Senturion
Season 6: Silver Ranger

And so on and so forth.
Old March 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM #372
> grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay

Ninjor in figure scale would be nice - and something I don't think I've seen suggested (at least not in a long, long time).
Old March 13th, 2009, 11:15 PM #373
> ZeroXMarquis
Banned

ZeroXMarquis
Banned

I never said the chasers weren't for collectors. The point I was making was that if the chaser is from a recent season then both collectors AND kids who just want the toys would snatch them up. Thus, the demand for those specific chasers would be greater and thus there's no way they would warm pegs.
Not necessarily true... actually, this point is rather weak.
Old March 14th, 2009, 12:15 AM #374
> prgbud
Body Beautiful

prgbud
Body Beautiful

I never said the chasers weren't for collectors. The point I was making was that if the chaser is from a recent season then both collectors AND kids who just want the toys would snatch them up.
You didn't say chaser's weren't for collectors, but you did say that chasers were for kids as well.

If the figure in question is from any recent Disney season then we're not just talking about hardcore collectors
Just because they're from a recent season doesn't really mean the kids want to snatch them up. Your logic is flawed. If that were the case, kids would be snatching up those retrofire megazords, or the many many releases of bike figures, or repaints of toys from only years back. They don't snatch those up, and they still look shiny, cool, and nice, in the eyes of the kids. I mean Bandai must see that kids like em, thats why they keep bringing them back year after freakin year.

Chasers are meant for collectors. How come people can't get that through their heads? 1. They have a big spankin logo across the card that says COLLECTIBLE FIGURES 2. The chance to pick the next chaser is in a COLLECTOR magazine, which involves people going online submitting an EMAIL ADDRESS, and voting. 3. They come in one of each figure per case. 4. They're figures from our childhood! what more explanation of these figures being meant for collectors do you want?

Like I said - and I don't know why I need to repeat myself - kids that liked MF most likely can't just go to e-bay and buy a figure that they've never heard of. I agree that the older a line is the crappier the mold is and thus the more that figure would benefit from a remold. No question. But quite frankly it makes more sense to me to have one of every single ranger and THEN we can go back and start remolding.
Kids that like Mystic Force probably have moved on to something else. And if they're true collectors, they most likely did get mommy or daddy to buy a magishine figure off ebay, even the SH one. The younger kids who still like PR can't probably even think back to mystic force because they're so focused on the RPM hype.
It also makes sense to release a Rita Repulsa figure after all these years, but that's not happening.

The falacy of your entire argument is your assumption that no one really wants a Solaris Knight. Your thinking only from your current perspective. You do that a lot. Trust me, it's not that I don't want a new MMPR Pink. Like I said, if BoA promised to SL an entire team of rangers I'd say MMPR before anything else. It's a top priority in my mind but it's just not THE top priority. Getting an official PR release of every "ranger" (I add quotes since I know people love debating if guys like Solaris are rangers) is first on my list.
thinking in terms of what more people want and what they care more about. Some people are torn between Solaris and some are torn between Pink. In the end, the polls on here and i'm assuming the magazine poll will show that Pink is most demanded. And with having Pink as an option, who knows Bandai may see that fans want her and that may lead to other things, like villain releases, or more female rangers, you really don't know. We really don't know.

Is that what you did as a kid? "Oh, here's a crappy bike figure that doesn't really look like the real figure. Yeah, that's good enough." I didn't. Yeah, I'd use the crappy figures because I had to but that didn't mean I stopping hoping for a good version of the figure. Besides, I can use the same argument right back at you. Isn't the Pink Ranger automorphin' figure good enough? Sure, it's blocky as hell and the males look no different from the females but it's good enough because I said so.
I guess you just passed over most of my post. I said that we're different. We all are obviously different, we were different from other kids. We're still holding on to the feeling of Power Rangers, we still love the toys and the show, good or bad. Of course I would care, I'm a collector, most 7 or 6 year old kids are not.

Don't tell anyone to "get over it." I never once said that I thought Solaris would win. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to fight for it. If you have a problem with that then DON'T REPLY. No one is forcing you to type. Skip the posts from the people that support Solaris over Pink.
When you're defending reason for releasing a certain figure, you must say something when someone says the only reason why fandom wants this figure is to put her in dirty poses and masturbate to her. People who say that make collectors in general look bad, they make themselves look bad, and it's just pointless and immature. Especially if they reply to one of your posts. It's hard to ignore it. You take things to literal. Seriously as if get over it was geared towards you. i mistook a poster for making a comment like that directly at me when It wasn't I apologized from the misundestanding, taking it out of contex, you should do the same.

So in other words King Ranger crushed you with logic so your only recourse is to say, "Nah Nah! I'm probably gonna get what I want anyway!" Classy.
That's exactly what I'm going to say. Just because he displayed the SL's with Solaris Knight and he stuck out doesn't mean a damn thing. He would fit in more with the regular Mystic Force figures . I mean isn't that what you want? It wont stick out as much and you'll have your whole damn team.
Old March 14th, 2009, 01:32 AM #375
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

If that were the case, kids would be snatching up those retrofire megazords, or the many many releases of bike figures, or repaints of toys from only years back.

Chasers are meant for collectors. How come people can't get that through their heads? 1. They have a big spankin logo across the card that says COLLECTIBLE FIGURES 2. The chance to pick the next chaser is in a COLLECTOR magazine, which involves people going online submitting an EMAIL ADDRESS, and voting. 3. They come in one of each figure per case. 4. They're figures from our childhood! what more explanation of these figures being meant for collectors do you want?
From what I've seen, NO ONE is buying the Retrofire Megazords. The thousands of old-school collectors and hundreds of casual nostalgic fans don't measure up to the millions of units produced.

In the grand scheme of toy collecting, figures aimed at older, more discriminating collectors are usually:

1. Loaded with minute sculpt detail
2. Priced upwards of $15
3. Available only at specialty stores like Hot Topic or FYE

NECA's stuff is a good example of this. However, since Power Rangers toys don't hit any of these marks, there's no unspoken law that says a kid can't/won't play with a Super Legends figure if he's given one.

You make it seem like any self-respecting MMPR fan should, upon seeing a child with a Super Legends toy in their hand, grab said figure out of said child's hands, throw a random RPM figure at them and yell "HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE THESE! THE ONES IN THE SPECIAL PACKAGE ARE MEANT FOR MEEE!!!"
Old March 14th, 2009, 05:12 AM #376
> prgbud
Body Beautiful

prgbud
Body Beautiful

Jhiaxus wrote: View Post

You make it seem like any self-respecting MMPR fan should, upon seeing a child with a Super Legends toy in their hand, grab said figure out of said child's hands, throw a random RPM figure at them and yell "HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE THESE! THE ONES IN THE SPECIAL PACKAGE ARE MEANT FOR MEEE!!!"
That's a stupid thing to think if thats all you got out of my post.
How you got that, I don't even know. You should read what I'm actually responding too, think about it and then make your post.
Your statement was asinine.

I find it pointless to still debate about this. We can debate all we want, in the end, it's gonna show what the people wanted or should I say what they wanted more. plain and simple.

Last edited by prgbud; March 14th, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old March 14th, 2009, 05:21 AM #377
> Henshin_King
Pack leader

Henshin_King
Pack leader

in my opinion anything before lightspeed is super legend, afterwards thats normal legend
Old March 14th, 2009, 05:23 AM #378
> deathlycollector
Power Ranger

deathlycollector
Power Ranger

I feel the same way...basically if it came out after 2000 its not a a Super Legend...they should focus on the first 6 seasons (maybe 7 because Lost Galaxy was good) and then perhaps go from there.
Old March 14th, 2009, 08:45 AM #379
> JDF'd

JDF'd

You didn't say chaser's weren't for collectors, but you did say that chasers were for kids as well.

Just because they're from a recent season doesn't really mean the kids want to snatch them up. Your logic is flawed. If that were the case, kids would be snatching up those retrofire megazords, or the many many releases of bike figures, or repaints of toys from only years back. They don't snatch those up, and they still look shiny, cool, and nice, in the eyes of the kids. I mean Bandai must see that kids like em, thats why they keep bringing them back year after freakin year.

Kids that like Mystic Force probably have moved on to something else. And if they're true collectors, they most likely did get mommy or daddy to buy a magishine figure off ebay, even the SH one. The younger kids who still like PR can't probably even think back to mystic force because they're so focused on the RPM hype.
It also makes sense to release a Rita Repulsa figure after all these years, but that's not happening.

thinking in terms of what more people want and what they care more about. Some people are torn between Solaris and some are torn between Pink. In the end, the polls on here and i'm assuming the magazine poll will show that Pink is most demanded. And with having Pink as an option, who knows Bandai may see that fans want her and that may lead to other things, like villain releases, or more female rangers, you really don't know. We really don't know.

I guess you just passed over most of my post. I said that we're different. We all are obviously different, we were different from other kids. We're still holding on to the feeling of Power Rangers, we still love the toys and the show, good or bad. Of course I would care, I'm a collector, most 7 or 6 year old kids are not.

When you're defending reason for releasing a certain figure, you must say something when someone says the only reason why fandom wants this figure is to put her in dirty poses and masturbate to her. People who say that make collectors in general look bad, they make themselves look bad, and it's just pointless and immature. Especially if they reply to one of your posts. It's hard to ignore it. You take things to literal. Seriously as if get over it was geared towards you. i mistook a poster for making a comment like that directly at me when It wasn't I apologized from the misundestanding, taking it out of contex, you should do the same.

That's exactly what I'm going to say. Just because he displayed the SL's with Solaris Knight and he stuck out doesn't mean a damn thing. He would fit in more with the regular Mystic Force figures . I mean isn't that what you want? It wont stick out as much and you'll have your whole damn team.
Yes, I'll state this one more time. If a figure is from a recent season which a child enjoyed then they're not going to care that it's a chaser. All they'll care about is that it's a figure from a season they remember. Thus, that figure is wanted by BOTH the collector and the child. Tell me where the faulty logic in that is.

What? Which Retrofire Megazords were from recent seasons? RPM is the current season. MMPR isn't current. Are you talking about just the WF one? That's not really that recent. Please don't be so naive. You're telling me that you don't know the difference between a retro figure and a bike from one show that's been repainted and slapped with a different season's logo? Because other than that I don't know what you could be talking about.

I never said chasers weren't meant for collectors. Please actually read my comments for content this time. I'm saying that a chaser of a recent season will target BOTH collectors and those who are still children that remember that recent season. A recent season collector's toy will have a broader audience that a toy from an early season.

Again, until you or Tommy can quantify the line that kids who like MF have moved on it's complete garbage. HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? What leads you to accept this as fact?

I didn't pass over anything. We might be different but that doesn't mean we can't want the same thing for different reasons. A kid wants a Solaris figure because it's from a recent season that he remembers. A collector wants a Solaris figure because... well... it's a collector's figure. We might bitch and moan but at the end of the day most collectors are going to try to buy every single chaser figure there is even if it's something like Blue Turbo. And we'd both want the figure to complete the set.

If you get that offended by people making sex jokes about your desire for a Pink Ranger then there's either a shred of truth in that statement or you need to grow thicker skin. Seriously man, RB might not be the place for you if you took any offense.

I'll say this one more time because I know this point makes sense and both you and Tommy like to deny it until you're blue in the face because of that. Put yourselves into the shoes of children today. A kid today would want to finish their collection. Telling them to go to e-bay and beg their money to import a toy from Japan shouldn't be "good enough." Because like I said, you've already got a blocky MMPR Pink Ranger. Heck, you've got two of them. One of Kim and one of Kat. That's "good enough" as well. That line holds just as much weight as your garbage about just importing MagiShine and if you don't see that then clearly you're just refusing to see both sides of the coin.
Old March 14th, 2009, 08:58 AM #380
> ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

I never said chasers weren't meant for collectors. Please actually read my comments for content this time. I'm saying that a chaser of a recent season will target BOTH collectors and those who are still children that remember that recent season. A recent season collector's toy will have a broader audience that a toy from an early season.
While I agree that there may be kids who liked Mystic Force still buying PR toys, I think they'd be missing another group: the nostalgia collectors.

I really enjoyed Mystic Force (apparently one of the few who did...), but I didn't buy any of the figures from it. The "Hot Topic" crowd would gobble up another MMPR, but Solaris Knight would just be another of the "stupid rangers" from a series after they moved on from the show.

Which demographic is worth more to Bandai? Even though I'm an adult collector, I have no interest in anything past Turbo or Space. I'm sure I'm not alone in that thinking. Green Samurai Ranger will stay hanging in the store when I find it, and I would have zero interest in any figures in that poll aside from Pink MMPR or Zeo 5.

Aside from the hardcore adult collector, and a small group of kids who have stayed fans, I'm not sure who would be buying Solaris. I understand the former group wants the figure to complete their collections, and I don't deny that one should have been made, but I don't think the demand will be there now.
Closed