Go Back   RangerBoard > Administration > Announcements
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #1
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Permanent Infractions Inquiry

Hey everyone,
So as you can see, we have a new Announcements forum.
I felt the General Discussions area was too crowded to start an "Permanent Infractions Inquiry" area where users with permanent infractions can apologize for their past actions & request for them to be removed.

And with future goods coming, it's probably better we have a separate place for all the news.

So to kick things off, you can apologize here & request to have your infractions removed.
Note again, this is only for permanent infractions. Any ones you have now that will last for month(s) will stick.

Thanks.

EDIT:

This thread is being closed with the use of Member Support section now. If you need to apologize for any permanent infractions, please do so here: https://www.rangerboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Brown Ranger
VIP Ranger

Okay, so I'll be the first to start. I do apologize for what I did last year for opening an old thread. If you can find it in you and forgive me, I'd like to request to have it removed. Thank you.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #3
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Ahh so your pardoning us lol

Well here are my infractions

I apologize for bumping my own sales thread

Reason: Didn't read the FAQ

I don't particularly remember this one since a thread link isn't attached but I think I requested Timeranger episode 2.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #4
DarkStarShadow
Walking on sunshine, NYA~

How about the first two I got? I know I totally deserved the one for Impy's birthday thread, but I feel like the other two were...hm. The first one was totally a misunderstanding and there was a mistranslation of sarcasm. My bad. The second...idk how I got it, in fact. Maybe CoN could explain it. But the third I know I totally got for the right reason and there's really no apology for that besides, "In hindsight, that image should've been behind a hyperlink tag."
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM   #5
Ranger Reviewer
Peace. Love. ZORDON.

Here is my infraction:

Wish I would have seen the Merchandise Thread before I posted this up.

Reason: New member, was really impatient and did not read the other category threads.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:35 AM   #6
⚡Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
I apologize for bumping my own thread in December of '08. I was relatively new then and after seeing several other people bumping their own eBay and sales threads, thought it was okay. Guess I was wrong.

I apologize for my action and request that the infraction be removed.

Thank you.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #7
Poweranimals
Raptor Power

Do we have to apologize for each one idividually? Well where to begin...

I apologize for forgetting to use the search function back in October. I apologize for making an arguement against abortion in the Obama thread. I apologize for making a joke about the flood 2008. I apologize for asking a question that was already answered in the ACEN thread. I apologize for asking a tech releated question. Last but not least, there's another infraction that was reversed but it still shows up in my list of infractions.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #8
ϟDecade

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerangers4ver View Post
Here is my infraction:

Wish I would have seen the Merchandise Thread before I posted this up.

Reason: New member, was really impatient and did not read the other category threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Ranger View Post
Okay, so I'll be the first to start. I do apologize for what I did last year for opening an old thread. If you can find it in you and forgive me, I'd like to request to have it removed. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
Ahh so your pardoning us lol

Well here are my infractions

I apologize for bumping my own sales thread

Reason: Didn't read the FAQ

I don't particularly remember this one since a thread link isn't attached but I think I requested Timeranger episode 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipu View Post
I apologize for bumping my own thread in December of '08. I was relatively new then and after seeing several other people bumping their own eBay and sales threads, thought it was okay. Guess I was wrong.

I apologize for my action and request that the infraction be removed.

Thank you.

You guys are pardoned.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #9
ϟDecade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarShadow View Post
How about the first two I got? I know I totally deserved the one for Impy's birthday thread, but I feel like the other two were...hm. The first one was totally a misunderstanding and there was a mistranslation of sarcasm. My bad. The second...idk how I got it, in fact. Maybe CoN could explain it. But the third I know I totally got for the right reason and there's really no apology for that besides, "In hindsight, that image should've been behind a hyperlink tag."
You're free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
Do we have to apologize for each one idividually? Well where to begin...

I apologize for forgetting to use the search function back in October. I apologize for making an arguement against abortion in the Obama thread. I apologize for making a joke about the flood 2008. I apologize for asking a question that was already answered in the ACEN thread. I apologize for asking a tech releated question. Last but not least, there's another infraction that was reversed but it still shows up in my list of infractions.
I think you need to beg for George's forgiveness first...
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #10
Poweranimals
Raptor Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decade View Post
I think you need to beg for George's forgiveness first...
You're breaking my balls, Decade.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #11
ϟDecade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
You're breaking my balls, Decade.
Your slavemaster needs to approve first though.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:50 AM   #12
Poweranimals
Raptor Power

Quote:
Your slavemaster needs to approve first though.
K? How's this?

George, I apologize for forgetting to use the search function back in October. George, I apologize for making an arguement against abortion in the Obama thread. George, I apologize for making a joke about the flood 2008. George, I apologize for asking a question that was already answered in the ACEN thread. George, I apologize for asking a tech releated question. Last but not least - George, there's another infraction that was reversed but it still shows up in my list of infractions.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:54 AM   #13
Raiden
Banned

I got an infraction for bumping my own thread. It was a sales thread and allthough i knew the rules one of the things i was selling was a PR costume that id listed at a cheap price and it was a day before and it was looking like it would be sniped for cheap and 1 thing lead to another and i bumped. Bumping wasnt worth the infraction though

its weird the only crying icon we have is a cry of happyness and we dont have a cry of sadness i really got the urge to use one in my post
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #14
ϟDecade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
I got an infraction for bumping my own thread. It was a sales thread and allthough i knew the rules one of the things i was selling was a PR costume that id listed at a cheap price and it was a day before and it was looking like it would be sniped for cheap and 1 thing lead to another and i bumped. Bumping wasnt worth the infraction though

its weird the only crying icon we have is a cry of happyness and we dont have a cry of sadness
Freedom is oh so sweet.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #15
Judge Joker
Together We Are George

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho View Post
its weird the only crying icon we have is a cry of happyness and we dont have a cry of sadness i really got the urge to use one in my post
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:16 PM   #16
Poweranimals
Raptor Power

Quote:
Freedom is oh so sweet.
I wouldn't know.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:16 PM   #17
Voyager
[ERROR]

I got an infraction for flaming. Its not something iv ever done before, or since. I was just in a bit of a mood that day, happens to us all from time to time.
It wont happen again, and removing it would lift an unpleasant stain on my record here, and be much appreciated.
Thanks for your consideration.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #18
ϟDecade

Voyager you're set free too.

I should note, everyone seems to think this would wipe the infractions off your account. No, that's not the case. We're simply "Reversing" or "Expiring" them.
The record stays on your account, but if you ever get another infraction in the future, you just won't end up with a 1 - 2 months ban or in the worse case scenario, a permanent one.

Active infractions will lead to longer bans or the final permanent ban.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #19
FlashmanX
Prism Flash

sorry for Posting in wrong forum a year ago
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #20
J_S_P
Karate and Friendship

Since this thread is all about pardoning I'm going to throw this out there and hope I don't find myself in trouble for it...is there any chance this pardoning extends to banned accounts from a few years ago before the infractions system moved away from permanent bans to temporary ones? I know it's a longshot, Decade, but I thought I might as well try.

And hopefully I won't find myself banned for this or something. >_>
Closed Thread