RangerBoard
 
Go Back   RangerBoard > Administration > Announcements
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:53 PM   #1881
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
J89890 wrote: View Post

I don't know whether to ask this question here or in the VIP Forum but is the communicator feature no longer active or how do I find it? I found Power Tunes pretty easy but not that feature.
It should show on the bottom like this on a Computer browser:


It may not work properly on a smartphone/tablet.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM   #1882
J89890
VIP Rider
 
J89890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,146
Thanks Decade I found the problem
J89890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM   #1883
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
Communicator only works with people who you're friends with. So you'll need to add people you want to use that with.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 12:38 PM   #1884
MMPR A
It's Morphin Time!
 
MMPR A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Hello, does this forum have Tapatalk capability? I haven't been able to find it on there, but I did see something called "RangerBoard.freeforums.net" and was wondering if that's related or not.
MMPR A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #1885
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
MMPR A wrote: View Post

Hello, does this forum have Tapatalk capability? I haven't been able to find it on there, but I did see something called "RangerBoard.freeforums.net" and was wondering if that's related or not.
https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=178526
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:24 PM   #1886
MMPR A
It's Morphin Time!
 
MMPR A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Darn.. Thank you, Decade.

Another question.. I'm having issues getting my profile picture to show up. It's below the dimensions and file size limits, and it shows up when I look at my profile. So, I'm not sure why it doesn't show up in posts...
MMPR A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #1887
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
"Profile Picture" only shows in your profile. You need to upload a separate Avatar:
https://www.RangerBoard.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #1888
MMPR A
It's Morphin Time!
 
MMPR A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Decade wrote: View Post

"Profile Picture" only shows in your profile. You need to upload a separate Avatar:
https://www.RangerBoard.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
Aha! Thank you so much.

Okay one last one for now.. Is there a way to get a notification when someone quotes you? And if that's standard, where does the notification go? I don't seem to be getting anything, or I am missing where they are..
MMPR A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:39 PM   #1889
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
MMPR A wrote: View Post

Aha! Thank you so much.

Okay one last one for now.. Is there a way to get a notification when someone quotes you? And if that's standard, where does the notification go? I don't seem to be getting anything, or I am missing where they are..
That does not exist here.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM   #1890
MMPR A
It's Morphin Time!
 
MMPR A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Decade wrote: View Post

That does not exist here.
Gotcha. Thanks, Decade!

Last edited by MMPR A; June 23rd, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
MMPR A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:00 PM   #1891
MMPR A
It's Morphin Time!
 
MMPR A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
I apologize but I've got another one...

Is there a reason I can't see the threads under "Conventions"? From the main Forum outline, I can see there's been posts in that subforum, but when I click it, I only see the announcements and Rules & Policies threads.
MMPR A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:04 PM   #1892
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
MMPR A wrote: View Post

I apologize but I've got another one...

Is there a reason I can't see the threads under "Conventions"? From the main Forum outline, I can see there's been posts in that subforum, but when I click it, I only see the announcements and Rules & Policies threads.
https://www.RangerBoard.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

On the settings: Default Thread Age Cut Off

Switch to: Show All Threads

And make sure to click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 06:21 AM   #1893
Sagiri
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 217
Is there any chance that the ability to change the number of posts displayed per page will be turned on at some point? The setting is already listed in the User CP, but the only option is 20 per page.

On other sites, I like to use 100 posts per page.
Sagiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #1894
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
No, that will not change. As we already experience intermittent performance issues, due to the large database.

Increasing how many posts each user can query would drastically affect the performance further.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #1895
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,293
Some of the threads have disappeared. The thread for The Fate of the Furious is nowhere to be found and neither is the one about the future Batgirl movie. What happened to them?
ranger_scout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:39 AM   #1896
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
ranger_scout wrote: View Post

Some of the threads have disappeared. The thread for The Fate of the Furious is nowhere to be found and neither is the one about the future Batgirl movie. What happened to them?
You mean these?
https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthre...hlight=Batgirl
https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthre...t=Fate+Furious
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #1897
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,293
Yes. Those are the ones.
ranger_scout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:05 AM   #1898
Sagiri
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 217
Sorry to bother you again, but I was just wondering if there's a setting to turn the VIP panel thing off (if it's not clear what I'm referring to, it's the thing at the bottom of the screen with buttons for the communicator, games, home, etc)? I don't use it, so, for me, it's just wasted space.

I couldn't find any settings to disable it, so for now I have a Tampermonkey userscript set up to hide it, but I just wanted to ask to make sure I hadn't overlooked such a setting.
Sagiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM   #1899
ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,658
1
Vhin wrote: View Post

Sorry to bother you again, but I was just wondering if there's a setting to turn the VIP panel thing off (if it's not clear what I'm referring to, it's the thing at the bottom of the screen with buttons for the communicator, games, home, etc)? I don't use it, so, for me, it's just wasted space.

I couldn't find any settings to disable it, so for now I have a Tampermonkey userscript set up to hide it, but I just wanted to ask to make sure I hadn't overlooked such a setting.
No, there is not.
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 07:49 AM   #1900
aisasami
Himitsu na Aihime
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 597
I hope this is ok to ask. I am conducting a survey about Japanese pop culture for a class project here in Japan. I was wondering if it would be considered spam to post the link and ask members to fill it out? If it's not spam, should I put it in general forums or in the website forums? It isn't a website persay, just a form.

Thanks.
aisasami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
faq, questions, tags r 4 vips :)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.