Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2015, 04:09 PM #101
Dinorider37's Avatar
> Dinorider37
Harness the Power
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,464
Dinorider37
Harness the Power
Dinorider37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,464



ranger_scout wrote: View Post

Los Angeles Clippers player J.J. Redick might have possibly revealed the sequel's title, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Half Shell.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...equel-revealed
That has to be a production name no way that would be the real title.
Dinorider37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 08:07 PM #102
> ⚡Taichi
Randomly random...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,453
32 eBay
Taichi
Randomly random...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,453
32 eBay



Scarpine496 wrote: View Post

Apparently, Donatello is getting killed off. I seen a screenshot from a recent comic and some people were talking about it also. I don't know if this is genuine but even so, I doubt such an important characater from an important franchise would be done with like that.
This was discussed earlier and I'll still keep this in spoilers although free comic day expressed Donatello IS NOT DEAD!! He's critically injured and it shows him in bed with Splinter by his side. Why the hell would they kill off a turtle anyway? Not being rude at all, so don't take my response as being hostle
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 08:42 PM #103
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
> Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 20,965
Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 20,965



Was at Emerald City Comicon today and I met Kevin Eastman. Also saw a guy dressed as 2014 movie Raphael among other cool costumes. Pics up later.
Dragonwolf Ranger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 06:31 AM #104
origionalrangerfan's Avatar
> origionalrangerfan
Lucky Hat
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,141
32 eBay
origionalrangerfan
Lucky Hat
origionalrangerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,141
32 eBay



Taichi wrote: View Post

This was discussed earlier and I'll still keep this in spoilers although free comic day expressed Donatello IS NOT DEAD!! He's critically injured and it shows him in bed with Splinter by his side. Why the hell would they kill off a turtle anyway? Not being rude at all, so don't take my response as being hostle
To introduce Venus and keep it a team of 4
origionalrangerfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 07:42 AM #105
greenrangerman's Avatar
> greenrangerman
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,785
greenrangerman
VIP Rider
greenrangerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,785



origionalrangerfan wrote: View Post

To introduce Venus and keep it a team of 4
She Who Should Not Be Named!
greenrangerman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 08:35 PM #106
Dinorider37's Avatar
> Dinorider37
Harness the Power
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,464
Dinorider37
Harness the Power
Dinorider37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,464







You see this Shit right here Mikey Bay?!?

This is the kinda stuff you need for the 2nd one as I know you will have your dirty mitts all over it!!!
Dinorider37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 08:43 PM #107
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543



it would probably have to be something more like IDW Krang

Allio is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 06:32 PM #108
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395



The original film celebrates its 25th Anniversary today.

http://www.people.com/article/teenag...th-anniversary
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 07:52 PM #109
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
AwwmanEPIC!!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,288
CheckeredRanger
AwwmanEPIC!!!!!
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,288



25 years?Damn,I feel old
I remember seeing that the day it opened.I was 10,and my mom and I went with her friend(and her friend`s kids,who were also my friends) to see it.Everyone was lined outside the theater.There weren`t just kids,either.There were teens and young adults there too.
I think I saw that movie about 10 times in the theater before it came out on VHS.
CheckeredRanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 07:55 PM #110
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543



I hope one day we will get that Director's cut
Allio is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 07:57 PM #111
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
AwwmanEPIC!!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,288
CheckeredRanger
AwwmanEPIC!!!!!
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,288



Allio wrote: View Post

I hope one day we will get that Director's cut
Wasn`t there a scene at the end of the first movie where April tries to pitch the idea of the Turtles to a comic book editor and he thinks it`s too farfetched?
I recall the comic adaptation having that scene,and I want to say there were images from the film actually showing it
CheckeredRanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 08:59 PM #112
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395



Here is a sneak peek of the Nostalgia Critic's review of the 2014 film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9NOgcGQOw
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 08:32 AM #113
greenrangerman's Avatar
> greenrangerman
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,785
greenrangerman
VIP Rider
greenrangerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,785



CheckeredRanger wrote: View Post

Wasn`t there a scene at the end of the first movie where April tries to pitch the idea of the Turtles to a comic book editor and he thinks it`s too farfetched?
I recall the comic adaptation having that scene,and I want to say there were images from the film actually showing it
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w30eYI8SEQ
greenrangerman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 08:50 AM #114
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 30,501
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 30,501



ranger_scout wrote: View Post

Here is a sneak peek of the Nostalgia Critic's review of the 2014 film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9NOgcGQOw
But... didn't they already review it last year?
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 10:37 AM #115
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,395



The Nostalgia Critc's review is up.

http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/nc-an...s-2014-7182501
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 11:22 AM #116
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 30,501
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 30,501



ranger_scout wrote: View Post

The Nostalgia Critc's review is up.

http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/nc-an...s-2014-7182501
I'm glad they ended on the note about how bad of a movie it was after going the boring old "its just another interpretation" route that's basically a trope at this point to all these review video people out there who try to keep things unbiased or neutral instead of overly praise things they like or shit on things they don't like. Because the interpretation thing is totally legit, its just one of many and won't be the last, but that doesn't save it as an actual movie on its own. It's so bad.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 01:49 PM #117
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,543



honestly never like it when people make it seem the original turtles comics were all satire. I mean, sure the first issue had a couple of bits, but it was only in name only; by the time it got it's second issue, it was standing on it's own.
Allio is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 03:50 PM #118
Crazy Davey's Avatar
> Crazy Davey
I'm Batman
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 10,920
Crazy Davey
I'm Batman
Crazy Davey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 10,920



Arrow himself, Stephen Amell will be playing Casey Jones in the upcoming TMNT sequel!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/33...inja-turtles-2

I'm looking forward to this!
Crazy Davey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 04:26 PM #119
The Return Of...'s Avatar
> The Return Of...
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,701
The Return Of...
VIP Rider
The Return Of...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,701



Crazy Davey wrote: View Post

Arrow himself, Stephen Amell will be playing Casey Jones in the upcoming TMNT sequel!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/33...inja-turtles-2

I'm looking forward to this!
Just read this i hope it's not an april fools joke!
The Return Of... is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 04:34 PM #120
MoonsKnight's Avatar
> MoonsKnight
It's kind of unusual
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 19,132
MoonsKnight
It's kind of unusual
MoonsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 19,132



I... kind of hope it is.

In fact, I'm basically expecting it to be.
MoonsKnight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect