Father, and a fan

Genm Corp has the trailer subbed.
HurricaneRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 07:52 AM #922
> Timeline15
Power Ranger

Timeline15
Power Ranger

Ok, finally able to comment on the trailer.

It looks really cool. Very Detroit Become Human obviously, and I hope that the robot female lead isn't a retread of Poppie. She seems a lot more deadpan, so we're probably safe. The rider suits look great in live action, though Zero-One's face looks...slightly too small for his head or something?

Aruto is younger than I'd hoped, but the idea of him being a company president in interesting, especially since it's the company behind the AIs. I wonder how the board of investors will feel about their president going around fighting robots.

Really psyched for A.I.M.S squad. They had a real Nozama exterminators feel to them, what with the van and the backup soldiers. I also get the sense that they're against ALL AI; not just those hacked by the Metsuboujinrai,which will put them at odds with Zero-One. Kinda reminds me of the Knights of Hanoi from Yugioh Vrains.

As for the Mestuboujinrai.net, I'd need to learn more about them and why they're hacking the AIs to form an opinion about them.

All in all, it's looking really interesting so far. I just hope Valkyrie doesn't end up as the Christmas death this time round. The writer's apparently been on twitter teasing about Christmas, so they know the Kiriya thing is a massive meme at this point.
Timeline15 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 07:52 AM #923
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Eldar wrote: View Post

Japan trying to use robots and AI to supplant its diminishing workforce is actually a real world thing.

https://syncedreview.com/2018/11/10/...ltural-sector/
Yes, I know that. that is something should be used more in general. I suppose depends the way they used the A.I
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM #924
> ⚡Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay
Taichi
Agumon... SHINKA!

32 eBay

christopherjohn wrote: View Post

And Homages. Look at the first rider and look at Zero One the design looks like a fresh clean updated version of it.
Honestly... Zero-One is just Shin if he actually used a belt... lol.

Looking at it now... Shin looks like Another Zero-One haha!

Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old Today, 07:57 AM #925
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

Look at the original Rider look at Shin look at Zero One. Homages EVERYWHERE!!!!!
christopherjohn is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 09:26 AM #926
> Cegarth
Kamen rider OOPART

Cegarth
Kamen rider OOPART

More details about the characters: https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2019/07...ider-zero-one/

Some things that are not said in tokusatsu network:

Only the chairman of hiden intelligence is allowed to be Zero-One, which is why Aruto accepted after seeing the damage cause by the HumaGear. He wanted to become a comedian to make his sick father smile, but he has a bad sense of humor as said previously.

Isamu aka Vulcan hates the androids because he was damage by an explosion of an experiment by Hiden intelligence which was then covered up by the company, he assumed it was caused by a Rampant HumaGear.

Yaiba aka Valkyrie used to be a technical advisor and helped with the creation of the A.I.M.S Shooter. She's the brain of the duo.
Cegarth is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote