Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2019, 04:27 PM #281
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,996
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,996



AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

Memorial Day, but who's counting?



Memorial Day is in honor of military veterans specifically.

As was said, we have every day to honor those we care about, there's no need to encroach on a specific group of individuals getting their due.
Sorry yeah meant Memorial Day.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2019, 09:34 AM #282
Mr.Karate's Avatar
> Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 607
Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
Mr.Karate's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 607



AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

Memorial Day, but who's counting?



Memorial Day is in honor of military veterans specifically.

As was said, we have every day to honor those we care about, there's no need to encroach on a specific group of individuals getting their due.
He might also be confusing it with All Souls Day in November.
Mr.Karate is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2019, 02:00 AM #283
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,800
AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,800



Cuchulainn wrote: View Post

Consolidating the deaths of actors and soldiers under the same day is disrespectful to both of them. Soldiers have a day dedicated to them for a reason and shoehorning actors under the same day as an after-thought is insulting to them. It also just makes zero sense. Weird thing to say.
Agreed since this is indeed insensitive.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2019, 01:28 PM #284
mbozzo's Avatar
> mbozzo
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,042
mbozzo
Power Ranger
mbozzo's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,042



It was a sad day when he died. His many fans will miss him.
mbozzo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:02 PM #285
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314



still looks like no cause of death has been revealed yet, and it looks like it won't be, it will be kept private just like the cause of death for JDF's brother Erik Frank.
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:05 PM #286
Orion's Avatar
> Orion
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 80
Orion
Power Ranger
Orion's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 80



Itís okay if it isnít known... likely never.

I think we can draw speculation to ourselves.
Orion is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2019, 03:07 PM #287
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

still looks like no cause of death has been revealed yet, and it looks like it won't be, it will be kept private just like the cause of death for JDF's brother Erik Frank.
It's been described in every way that it possibly can without using the exact word of suicide.

The public requires nothing further. It's teachable for those of us that remain to appreciate people while they're here, fully and authentically.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (5)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 10th, 2019, 02:43 PM #288
RitoRevolto's Avatar
> RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,430
RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
RitoRevolto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,430



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

still looks like no cause of death has been revealed yet, and it looks like it won't be, it will be kept private just like the cause of death for JDF's brother Erik Frank.
It's illegal for anybody in New Zealand to say it was a suicide, so people in New Zealand have done anything but straight up say it was a suicide. In any case, I don't think dwelling on that is healthy, either for remembering him or for other people who are suffering.
RitoRevolto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 04:19 PM #289
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314



oh well, sounds like it's gonna be "none of our business", it's just shocking and sad, makes people curious because he was still kinda young
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 04:39 PM #290
VillainsFan's Avatar
> VillainsFan
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 20
VillainsFan
Power Ranger
VillainsFan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 20



Not really one of my favorites, but he was quite entertaining to watch throughout that season of the show. Rest In Peace.
VillainsFan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2019, 04:40 PM #291
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

oh well, sounds like it's gonna be "none of our business", it's just shocking and sad, makes people curious because he was still kinda young
I'm not sure you're understanding, Pua committed suicide. And beyond that, it is none of our business.

I understand you're inquisitive, but we're all being insensitive the deeper we try to dig into this story. We aren't entitled to any information beyond the fact that he's gone.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 11th, 2019, 03:25 PM #292
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,972
4
Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,972
4



AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

committed suicide.
Died by suicide. 'Committed' makes it sound like a crime.
Judge Joker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 11th, 2019, 03:32 PM #293
TuxedoK's Avatar
> ⚡TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,132
1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
TuxedoK's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,132
1 eBay



Judge Joker wrote: View Post

Died by suicide. 'Committed' makes it sound like a crime.
Let's not get into the semantics of this.
TuxedoK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 11th, 2019, 06:05 PM #294
vze21gwa's Avatar
> vze21gwa
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 214
vze21gwa
Power Ranger
vze21gwa's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 214



AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

I'm not sure you're understanding, Pua committed suicide. And beyond that, it is none of our business.

I understand you're inquisitive, but we're all being insensitive the deeper we try to dig into this story. We aren't entitled to any information beyond the fact that he's gone.
Is it possible it could've been a drug overdose? Years ago, a childhood friend passed away, and his family posted it on Facebook. The way it seemed made people assume it was suicide; but, years later it was found out it was an overdose. Sometimes families don't want to mention that their loved ones had a drug problem.
vze21gwa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2019, 08:25 PM #295
Ranger_Man_9009's Avatar
> Ranger_Man_9009
BBT Maniac
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 774
Ranger_Man_9009
BBT Maniac
Ranger_Man_9009's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 774



vze21gwa wrote: View Post

Is it possible it could've been a drug overdose? Years ago, a childhood friend passed away, and his family posted it on Facebook. The way it seemed made people assume it was suicide; but, years later it was found out it was an overdose. Sometimes families don't want to mention that their loved ones had a drug problem.
Technically a drug overdose could be considered suicide.
Ranger_Man_9009 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2019, 10:15 PM #296
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,634



vze21gwa wrote: View Post

Is it possible it could've been a drug overdose?
Articles have purposefully linked to prevention hotlines, and Sally alluded to his problems in her Instagram post.

Again, we've been told what we need to. Trying to change the narrative is honestly a disservice to what he was clearly experiencing.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 12:36 AM #297
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,972
4
Judge Joker
Goodbye, bro!
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,972
4



TuxedoK wrote: View Post

Let's not get into the semantics of this.
There are none. I'm just helping avoid potentially stigmatising language around mental health.
Judge Joker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 17th, 2019, 05:38 AM #298
TeknoRangerReturns's Avatar
> TeknoRangerReturns
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 579
TeknoRangerReturns
Power Ranger
TeknoRangerReturns's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 579



Heard about this some weeks ago. Sad indeed
TeknoRangerReturns is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 08:16 AM #299
megagao's Avatar
> megagao
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,002
8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider
megagao's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,002
8 eBay



Sally already gave us all the info we needed as to what happened to Pua in her beautiful facebook post.
megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.