Home Menu

Menu

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:29 PM #421
> Koh_Nanbu
Power Ranger

Koh_Nanbu
Power Ranger

I think the reason they don't use all the parts is to keep the suit relatively mobile but the great thing about this line you can use all the parts that you want.
Koh_Nanbu is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:06 AM #422
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Thanks to tavion, Some clearer Q2 scans to help the wait for Q3 info:

https://twitter.com/tavion_jackson/s...077934592?s=21

YawarakaSoul will come with RyusoulBuckle G, both Gold and BiriBiri come with DX MosaChanger.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 9th, 2019, 10:54 AM #423
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

Looks like there's pics of the 5 Knights toy as well.

https://twitter.com/tavion_jackson/s...30601015582720
The Real Torhu is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:01 PM #424
> Callum14
Such Misfortune!

Callum14
Such Misfortune!

After a month wait, and a £18 customs, finally got my hands on 3 Knights. Best Sentai mecha in years! Everything about Kishryu-Oh just feels right, from the the size, the paint, the quality of the toy. It really feels like the good old days of Go-Onger and Shinkenger. You can really tell Bandai went all out this year, and this might be the first line in awhile I try and complete.
Callum14 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 01:50 AM #425
> Sprocket
Power Ranger

Sprocket
Power Ranger

Hot dang, Mosarex is AWESOME.

MosaRex transforms into our 2nd robo, KishiRyuNeptune. Out in July.

-SpinoThunder is the combination of MosaRex and DimeVolcano. A set will release in July of both.

-SpinoThunder and KishiRyuOh combined to form GiganoKishiRyuOh. (Name might be incorrect)

-Releasing in August is the twin Kishi KyoRyu, Shine Raptor and Shadow Raptor. Together they combine into CosmoRaptor and provide another powerup for Kou. They can combine with KishiRyuOh.

Released separately is their Soul Set. (Kagayaki abd Kurayami) Used separately, Kou and Gold can share their powers, and each of their bots get new heads.

Releasing in September is DX Pachygaruu. Accompanying him is the mini mecha, Chibigaruu. Seems to be a Pachysaur/kangaroo mashup, with punching power. May be the “Dosun” Kishi KyoRyu, gives another power up.

Our movie mecha, out in July is a Tyramigo recolor. Named KishiRyuJin, it seems to be a Dragon, with two golden dragon mecha replacing Triken and Ankyrose.
It will be the ByuByu KishiKyoRyu.

RyuSoul Set 4, out in July, includes KikeSoul, GyakuSoul and PukuPukuSoul.

Last edited by Sprocket; April 10th, 2019 at 01:50 AM.
Sprocket is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 02:12 AM #426
> alphawolf0001
Power Ranger

alphawolf0001
Power Ranger

Holy crap I'm so down for all of these
alphawolf0001 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 02:25 AM #427
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Sprocket wrote: View Post

Hot dang, Mosarex is AWESOME.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3xa6_bXsAAk7Hp.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3xa7mpW4AI5gFR.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3xa8FqWsAcpZhl.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3xa8kGWsAIm0m0.jpg

MosaRex transforms into our 2nd robo, KishiRyuNeptune. Out in July.

-SpinoThunder is the combination of MosaRex and DimeVolcano. A set will release in July of both.

-SpinoThunder and KishiRyuOh combined to form GiganoKishiRyuOh. (Name might be incorrect)

-Releasing in August is the twin Kishi KyoRyu, Shine Raptor and Shadow Raptor. Together they combine into CosmoRaptor and provide another powerup for Kou. They can combine with KishiRyuOh.

Released separately is their Soul Set. (Kagayaki abd Kurayami) Used separately, Kou and Gold can share their powers, and each of their bots get new heads.

Releasing in September is DX Pachygaruu. Accompanying him is the mini mecha, Chibigaruu. Seems to be a Pachysaur/kangaroo mashup, with punching power. May be the “Dosun” Kishi KyoRyu, gives another power up.

Our movie mecha, out in July is a Tyramigo recolor. Named KishiRyuJin, it seems to be a Dragon, with two golden dragon mecha replacing Triken and Ankyrose.
It will be the ByuByu KishiKyoRyu.

RyuSoul Set 4, out in July, includes KikeSoul, GyakuSoul and PukuPukuSoul.

Thank you for copying my post from the rumor thread lol.
Old April 10th, 2019, 02:38 AM #428
> Riftx
Power Ranger

Riftx
Power Ranger

Finally realised why dine volcano looked so sparse, Given it was needed to “pump up” another to a different Dino. Given that does anyone think the raptors and green puncher will be used similar?
Riftx is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:53 AM #429
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Updated the Soul List on page 1. Will try and update the catalog bits as well if I have time, can’t upload the pics from work though.

Edit- added the info and pricing for 3rd quarter, when someone has the chance, please add pics

Last edited by Dukemon; April 10th, 2019 at 06:57 AM.
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:03 AM #430
> LilyAnnaScott
Tattooed Turtle Ranger

LilyAnnaScott
Tattooed Turtle Ranger

With every new picture I see, My excitement level rises higher and higher.....Ryusoulger is deff a Awesome Sentai
LilyAnnaScott is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:15 AM #431
> Kylash327
PlasticGeek

Kylash327
PlasticGeek

Good god I want it all. That remold of Tyramigo is gorgeous. Thats a lot of stuff in July O_O

Last edited by Kylash327; April 10th, 2019 at 07:20 AM.
Kylash327 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:01 AM #432
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Kylash327 wrote: View Post

Good god I want it all. That remold of Tyramigo is gorgeous. Thats a lot of stuff in July O_O
It's not too bad, but yeah, it's all needed by me.

The 3rd Quarter is probably costing around $200 or so, not including the additional costs of SG and GP Sets. 3rd Quarter's around $300-$400. First Quarter...I've spent almost $800 lol.

Edit- Correction thanks to Cranejoe; "Dosun" should be "Doshin". Meaning is basically the same. "Lumbering, thudding, etc."

Last edited by Dukemon; April 10th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:26 AM #433
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

So Mosa is made up almost entirely of Dragon Joints and breaks apart to wrap around Tyramigo alongside Dime? Because I'm looking at that Giganto combo and trying to figure out how it all comes together.

Also, loving how "SpinoThunder" that we thought would be something like DimeVolcano ended up being a combined mode between it and Mosa. SURPRISE!
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:28 AM #434
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

The Real Torhu wrote: View Post

So Mosa is made up almost entirely of Dragon Joints and breaks apart to wrap around Tyramigo alongside Dime? Because I'm looking at that Giganto combo and trying to figure out how it all comes together.

Also, loving how "SpinoThunder" that we thought would be something like DimeVolcano ended up being a combined mode between it and Mosa. SURPRISE!
For Gigant:

-Tyramigo is the main body, with the Tyra, two drills and a cannon on one arm; the other cannon is on the opposite arm. Tail is probably still on the back.

-DimeVolcano's leg parts become the shoulder cannons, as they do on KishiRyuOh DimeVolcano. Dime's tail is the helmet (or head; it's hard to see if there's a RyuSoul there as well.) Dine's backfin portion is the chest decoration. (The tail and fin split open.)

-KishiRyuNeptune definitely breaks apart- the head portion of MosaRex attaches to the right arm, to mirror Tyramigo. The back-half/legs splits in two and becomes clogs. SpinoThunder arms become leg armor. I think the tail is left out.
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:36 AM #435
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

This year’s OFFICIAL combinations has been extremely weak so far (Q3) as I suspected from the very beginning. I guess this is the down side of the “let users do all the creative’s works” philosophy.

I was shocked because there are no signs of Triken, Anky, Tiger lance, Milneedle in entire Q3 leaked catalogue because they can be replaced so easily with CosmoRaptor (Triken/Anky’s case) and there is no need for Tiger/Milneedle at all.

- MosaRex and its robot form: the star of Q3: decend to good, will get.

- SpinoThunde: nothing special, not even has a robot form.

- GiganoKishiRyuOh: biggest combination along with 5 Knights, seems weak design. Not even the same level as VSX last year. My biggest disappointment this year, even more than 5 Knights.

- CosmoRaptor - another aux, replace Triken/Anky, doesn’t add anything to the official combine.

- Pachygaruu: same deal with Tiger/Milneedle.

- KishiRyuJin: decent movie mech (thanks to Tyramigo) with good color scheme.

Looking forward to the next disappointment for the biggest combination in Q4. Only miracle happens if Bandai can combine everything without parts left in Q4.

This year is a wet dream for people who like the creative aspect of this line but the official combination is gravely lackluster. It may be hard to find any years with weak official combinations than this year.
zZigxZagz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:48 AM #436
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

Much like 5 Knights, it's possible there's *more* coming in terms of combinations. These initial reveals...and then something where pink and blue do get involved again.
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:50 AM #437
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Much like 5 Knights, it's possible there's *more* coming in terms of combinations. These initial reveals...and then something where pink and blue do get involved again.
Definitely could be. But even if there isn't...you can still do what you will with the toys lol.

This isn't really any different than BakuretsuKyoryujin or KyuTamaJin though.

zZigxZagz wrote: View Post

This year’s OFFICIAL combinations has been extremely weak so far~snip~
You've basically set yourself up for disappointment. How about just enjoying what the line is doing lol.

I do think we're going to have a higher combo in the 4th quarter, but I don't think it'll be without unused parts.
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:58 AM #438
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

Dukemon wrote: View Post

Definitely could be. But even if there isn't...you can still do what you will with the toys lol.

This isn't really any different than BakuretsuKyoryujin or KyuTamaJin though.
Oh I'm not faulting the toys. Hell, making the official combos this relatively simple encourages creative play because you see the basics and experiment with what else can be done.

And when it comes to KyuTamaJin, I'm also reminded of Rainbow TokuQ and the like. Mecha where they use "everyone" but not "everything."

I've been wondering if we won't see a "final combo" that involves taking a Q4 big dino and combining parts with it...then adding the various RyuSoul's to its back to form plates like a stegosaur.
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:09 AM #439
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

I've been wondering if we won't see a "final combo" that involves taking a Q4 big dino and combining parts with it...then adding the various RyuSoul's to its back to form plates like a stegosaur.
I can see the final combination is something like tank/carrier in the form of a biggest dinosaur like SpinoThunder.

With all these great ingredients (parts), even Bandai/Plex themself had a hard time to cook something good...
zZigxZagz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:13 AM #440
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

I can see the final combination is something like tank/carrier in the form of a biggest dinosaur like SpinoThunder.
Yeah, SpinoThunder seems like a tease for something bigger later. "Hey look, you can take these two dinos and build a bigger one!"

So I would not be shocked if the final/final combo is a giant goddamn dinosaur built from parts of everybody...using the Q4 mech as the core. I can even picture the combination sequence as the pieces come together.

With all these great ingredients (parts), even Bandai/Plex themself had a hard time to cook something good...
I would imagine these things are designed all at once since they've gotta shoot the show and plan out the toyline from the get go. So it's not like they're starting from the initial mech and building up from there.

Look at Zyuoh. They almost had to have envisioned that final combination first and worked backwards to introduce the neccessary components.