Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:27 AM #61
megagao's Avatar
> megagao
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,002
8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider
megagao's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7,002
8 eBay



i really enjoyed this new season. i will say that the characters of Max and Bill were added in for no real reason. It felt like the duffer brothers just wanted to add characters just to add them. Max did nothing important or even relevant this season. Bill was an asshole through and through. Had they just stayed with the characters of last season and added in the parents with Bob, then it would of flowed better.
That side story that Eleven was involved in that took up an entire episode was completely not needed at all. it could of been done in like half an episode, finding her sister would of been better used in season 3. the storyline with finding her mom was the better way to go in that episode and it could of been done in just half an episode.
what was up with dustin being dumb as hell this season? and really? lucas' story was getting a girl? i just think it felt like the duffer brothers were just adding fluff to the season because they didn't really know how to deal with some of the characters.

either way, i highly enjoyed this season. i do think this season would of been fine with just 8 episodes though.
megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:41 AM #62
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994



megagao wrote: View Post

i really enjoyed this new season. i will say that the characters of Max and Bill were added in for no real reason. It felt like the duffer brothers just wanted to add characters just to add them. Max did nothing important or even relevant this season. Bill was an asshole through and through. Had they just stayed with the characters of last season and added in the parents with Bob, then it would of flowed better.
That side story that Eleven was involved in that took up an entire episode was completely not needed at all. it could of been done in like half an episode, finding her sister would of been better used in season 3. the storyline with finding her mom was the better way to go in that episode and it could of been done in just half an episode.
what was up with dustin being dumb as hell this season? and really? lucas' story was getting a girl? i just think it felt like the duffer brothers were just adding fluff to the season because they didn't really know how to deal with some of the characters.

either way, i highly enjoyed this season. i do think this season would of been fine with just 8 episodes though.
One would imagine they're laying ground work for things to come. Instead of just suddenly introducing things right before they're useful. That would pretty much be the equivalent of suddenly showing a ranger with some problem like Tommy's bad memory or Trini's fear of heights, and having them conquer it in that very same episode and it be forgotten about ever since.

This way they're introducing the characters, letting people get use to them and such, and then likely next season stuff will happen more. Also, when it comes down to it the show is about a group of kids who find themselves in a weird situation(well kids and adults really). Meaning, they do have ordinary lives while this is going on. So yeah, they introduce Bill and Max and Lucas falls for her, amidst all the craziness that's going on. And Dustin acted no different from S1 Dustin; he found what he thought could be a new pet, and it went totally south. Last season really they didn't have any actual storylines. They were just dealing with what was happening and trying to find Will. This season had a little more for their characters to do individually.

Same goes with Kali. It was meant as a way of having Elle grow and kind of come into her independence as a character, to mature. Now sure, we don't know if she'll show back up later but seems likely they'd have some plan for her since the psychic kids are pretty integral to all this. So introducing her now lets people get to know her, her story, and then later she can just be there for what she needs to do without feeling like they're wrecking the flow with a bunch of sudden exposition.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM #63
The 2nd Evil's Avatar
> The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 16,321
The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?
The 2nd Evil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 16,321



I think my biggest disappointment is that Dacre used a wig for Billyís hair and did not actually grow that glorious mullet.
The 2nd Evil is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:51 AM #64
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
> Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,138
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,138



one thing i forgot if they mentioned: how are El and the special kids connected to the upside down world? Brenner was experimenting on the kids for years, but the same place also happened to be investigating the other world. was it just two separate things?
Lightsaberboy is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 01:08 PM #65
BattleRanger's Avatar
> BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,168
BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
BattleRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,168



Eleven ripped open the gate to the Upside Down during her isolation tank experiments, which gave the Demogorgon and ultimately the Mind Flayer access to our workdm
BattleRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:09 PM #66
Greensy Thunders's Avatar
> Greensy Thunders
thwip thwip
 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,624
Greensy Thunders
thwip thwip
Greensy Thunders's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,624



BattleRanger wrote: View Post

Eleven ripped open the gate to the Upside Down during her isolation tank experiments, which gave the Demogorgon and ultimately the Mind Flayer access to our workdm
I also completely forgot about this, this made everything make so much more sense lol
Greensy Thunders is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:09 PM #67
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994



Lightsaberboy wrote: View Post

one thing i forgot if they mentioned: how are El and the special kids connected to the upside down world? Brenner was experimenting on the kids for years, but the same place also happened to be investigating the other world. was it just two separate things?
Not entirely sure. I always assumed it was just a coincidence that the psychic kids could affect the Upside Down. Or more to the point, that psychic powers had an effect and so the company sought them out to try and utilize their abilities against it.

BattleRanger wrote: View Post

Eleven ripped open the gate to the Upside Down during her isolation tank experiments, which gave the Demogorgon and ultimately the Mind Flayer access to our workdm
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:12 PM #68
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,250
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,250



Talking of stranger things, has anyone played the mobile game they released?

Didnt expect myself to like it that much but it actually has me fully engaged. Loving the sort of puzzle/fighting element to it
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM #69
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
> Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,138
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,138



oh yeah thanks i have to rewatch season 1 again but i remember now that you reminded me BattleRanger

one thing i noticed they didn't mention was how Hopper sold out Eleven in the end of the first season and then they didn't follow up on that. i thought maybe he would've admitted it to her or it would've caused some conflict between them but no. I suppose him taking her in was a mix of guilt of that and also trying to save her as he couldn't save his own daughter.
Lightsaberboy is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:35 PM #70
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760



*forgot that this show was a thing, comes back from watching through season 1*

Huh. So, if you take out all the 80's-ness...it's just a stealth Western-adaptation of Elfen Lied but with significantly less violence, gore, and incest?

K then.
TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:33 AM #71
The Blue Enforcer's Avatar
> The Blue Enforcer
Hack The Planet
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,034
The Blue Enforcer
Hack The Planet
The Blue Enforcer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,034



Overall, I felt like season 2 was pretty good.

I'm glad that Bob The Brain died. That guy was grinding on my nerves. I like the fact that nobody likes Mad Max. Except Lucas. Mike and Eleven finally shared a kiss. My questions is, where the hell was Officer Powell and Officer Callah throughout this entire ordeal?
The Blue Enforcer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:21 PM #72
MegaZeo's Avatar
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,125
MegaZeo
Shattered Plot
MegaZeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,125



I wanted to like Season 2. I really did. The trailers, with all the stuff on Halloween night and the new video arcade and Will suffering visions of the Upside-Down and the enormous mysterious Demogorgonzilla (a.k.a. Mind Flayer a.k.a. Shadow Monster), all looked amazing and had me totally pumped. And while there were definitely parts I really enjoyed about Season 2, seeing the characters again and all, it ultimately came off as almost... disappointing, actually.

Things that should've happened by the second or third episode don't take place until the fifth or sixth, and with only nine episodes, that's a big deal. The whole video arcade/Halloween thing played up in the trailer is over and done with by the second episode (I figured Halloween would be a lot more relevant and probably more around the finale, since it's the night of monsters and spookiness, and that perhaps arcade games were going to play the role D&D did in Season 1).

Mike, the hero of last season, does NOTHING. I don't have a problem with other characters getting their time in the spotlight with Mike not getting quite as big a role as before, but the problem is that Mike literally doesn't do ANYTHING except stand around and watch other people do things. Eleven is sidelined for the ENTIRE SEASON until the very final episode for a plot that literally does NOTHING but set up a potential spin off character that the audience has no reason to give half a shit about, which almost makes it feel like they didn't even WANT to bring Eleven back but knew the fans would flip their shit if they didn't. Joyce puts crazy theory stuff up on the walls again because... Hey, remember the Christmas lights?

The whole family thing with Eleven and Hopper struck me as odd. Don't get me wrong, Millie Bobby Brown and David Harbour play off each other really well and their scenes together were great, and I get that he left the waffle box out for her at the end of Season 1, but even still it kinda felt out of left field to me. I admit it's been a while since I've watched Season 1, but I don't recall them interacting all that much, and even when they did it was in the finale once shit started hitting the fan. I'm not saying that he can't realize that she needs to be kept safe from the Lab and be protective of her, but it still feels slightly out of nowhere, at least to me. Honestly, I could see Joyce keeping her hidden more than Hopper, since she helped save Will and all (it also would've given Joyce something new to do instead of putting things on walls again). Also, Eleven gets sick of Hopper's shit and leaves the cabin, only to... accomplish nothing and go right back to the cabin.

Also, I think it would've been far more satisfying for it be more of an ordeal to rescue/resurrect Eleven from the Upside Down instead of "Just kidding! She came back almost instantly." I mean, doesn't that kind of diminish her heroic sacrifice in Season 1, if immediately afterwards she was completely unharmed and simply walked right back through the door? I mean, I can understand wanting to cut to the chase, but it shouldn't boil down to "The Season 1 finale is really stupid in retrospect." I mean, they clearly had nothing for Eleven to do early in the season anyway. Why not hold off for a bit and make her return actually meaningful and dramatic?

Billy is a total Grade A bastard because, to paraphrase Patton Oswalt: "His dad is mean and he's very sad." He's not even consistent. He hates Max with a passion (not like he has anger issues but really loves her deep down, HE FUCKING HATES HER), but then he'll attempt to literally murder Lucas simply for talking to her...? Because racism perhaps maybe it's not really said? Not to mention the whole "Who's fault is it we're here?" "Yours..." "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" exchange makes no sense if they're just kids with divorced parents who have moved to a new town. That whole conversation (and the way they interact in general) gives them a mysterious, ominous vibe, almost making it seem like one of them (or both) was going to turn out to be another kid from the Lab. I mean, the season opens by introducing Eight, right? It's not out of the realm of possibility that Max and Billy were going to be revealed to be Nine and Ten, or something. Also, while Billy's dad being abusive is horrible, it's still hard to feel sorry for Billy when he's saying and doing shit like "Hey, see those three kids in the road? I think I'll run them over, because why not." There is just way too much unnecessary shit bogging the story down when Season 1 was just a nice and simple "E.T. but with a bald girl instead of an alien."

Things I did like: Steve was really cool this season, helping Dustin out when he needed it. I liked Lucas more this season. I was so, SO relieved that neither Sean Astin (#ripbob #justiceforbob) nor Paul Reiser turned out to be bad guys. What they did with Barb and her parents was done really well. I got pet feels when Dart recognized Dustin at the end (even though I hated him for eating Dustin's cat). The early Halloween/Ghostbusters stuff was fun. Even though she doesn't really do much, I did like Max and hope to see more from her in Season 3. While I felt bad for Steve, I did like that the show solidified Nancy and Jonathan, as I thought it was kinda weird that she went back to Steve in Season 1 anyway. And, uh... I ship Billy and Mrs. Wheeler? (I kid, I kid.)


So yeah. Season 1 is the clear winner for me. Season 2 just has way too much stuff getting in the way of telling a fun, coherent story.
MegaZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:16 PM #73
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994



MegaZeo wrote: View Post

I wanted to like Season 2. I really did. The trailers, with all the stuff on Halloween night and the new video arcade and Will suffering visions of the Upside-Down and the enormous mysterious Demogorgonzilla (a.k.a. Mind Flayer a.k.a. Shadow Monster), all looked amazing and had me totally pumped. And while there were definitely parts I really enjoyed about Season 2, seeing the characters again and all, it ultimately came off as almost... disappointing, actually.

Things that should've happened by the second or third episode don't take place until the fifth or sixth, and with only nine episodes, that's a big deal. The whole video arcade/Halloween thing played up in the trailer is over and done with by the second episode (I figured Halloween would be a lot more relevant and probably more around the finale, since it's the night of monsters and spookiness, and that perhaps arcade games were going to play the role D&D did in Season 1).

Mike, the hero of last season, does NOTHING. I don't have a problem with other characters getting their time in the spotlight with Mike not getting quite as big a role as before, but the problem is that Mike literally doesn't do ANYTHING except stand around and watch other people do things. Eleven is sidelined for the ENTIRE SEASON until the very final episode for a plot that literally does NOTHING but set up a potential spin off character that the audience has no reason to give half a shit about, which almost makes it feel like they didn't even WANT to bring Eleven back but knew the fans would flip their shit if they didn't. Joyce puts crazy theory stuff up on the walls again because... Hey, remember the Christmas lights?

The whole family thing with Eleven and Hopper struck me as odd. Don't get me wrong, Millie Bobby Brown and David Harbour play off each other really well and their scenes together were great, and I get that he left the waffle box out for her at the end of Season 1, but even still it kinda felt out of left field to me. I admit it's been a while since I've watched Season 1, but I don't recall them interacting all that much, and even when they did it was in the finale once shit started hitting the fan. I'm not saying that he can't realize that she needs to be kept safe from the Lab and be protective of her, but it still feels slightly out of nowhere, at least to me. Honestly, I could see Joyce keeping her hidden more than Hopper, since she helped save Will and all (it also would've given Joyce something new to do instead of putting things on walls again). Also, Eleven gets sick of Hopper's shit and leaves the cabin, only to... accomplish nothing and go right back to the cabin.

Also, I think it would've been far more satisfying for it be more of an ordeal to rescue/resurrect Eleven from the Upside Down instead of "Just kidding! She came back almost instantly." I mean, doesn't that kind of diminish her heroic sacrifice in Season 1, if immediately afterwards she was completely unharmed and simply walked right back through the door? I mean, I can understand wanting to cut to the chase, but it shouldn't boil down to "The Season 1 finale is really stupid in retrospect." I mean, they clearly had nothing for Eleven to do early in the season anyway. Why not hold off for a bit and make her return actually meaningful and dramatic?

Billy is a total Grade A bastard because, to paraphrase Patton Oswalt: "His dad is mean and he's very sad." He's not even consistent. He hates Max with a passion (not like he has anger issues but really loves her deep down, HE FUCKING HATES HER), but then he'll attempt to literally murder Lucas simply for talking to her...? Because racism perhaps maybe it's not really said? Not to mention the whole "Who's fault is it we're here?" "Yours..." "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" exchange makes no sense if they're just kids with divorced parents who have moved to a new town. That whole conversation (and the way they interact in general) gives them a mysterious, ominous vibe, almost making it seem like one of them (or both) was going to turn out to be another kid from the Lab. I mean, the season opens by introducing Eight, right? It's not out of the realm of possibility that Max and Billy were going to be revealed to be Nine and Ten, or something. Also, while Billy's dad being abusive is horrible, it's still hard to feel sorry for Billy when he's saying and doing shit like "Hey, see those three kids in the road? I think I'll run them over, because why not." There is just way too much unnecessary shit bogging the story down when Season 1 was just a nice and simple "E.T. but with a bald girl instead of an alien."

Things I did like: Steve was really cool this season, helping Dustin out when he needed it. I liked Lucas more this season. I was so, SO relieved that neither Sean Astin (#ripbob #justiceforbob) nor Paul Reiser turned out to be bad guys. What they did with Barb and her parents was done really well. I got pet feels when Dart recognized Dustin at the end (even though I hated him for eating Dustin's cat). The early Halloween/Ghostbusters stuff was fun. Even though she doesn't really do much, I did like Max and hope to see more from her in Season 3. While I felt bad for Steve, I did like that the show solidified Nancy and Jonathan, as I thought it was kinda weird that she went back to Steve in Season 1 anyway. And, uh... I ship Billy and Mrs. Wheeler? (I kid, I kid.)


So yeah. Season 1 is the clear winner for me. Season 2 just has way too much stuff getting in the way of telling a fun, coherent story.
You should watch Beyond Stranger Things, it's their behind the scenes show. Lots of fun, and they talk about plenty of stuff with S2.

One of the things they talk about is Mike, and they joke about him being Emo Mike cause yeah he's different but he's suppose to be. They talk about how he went from being a hero to having no one to really show off to, nothing to really do anymore. Meanwhile Lucas and Dustin have been moving on from the events of S1. Even Will is trying to recover, minus the Upside Down flashes. But for Mike yeah, he's just left with really nothing but he eventually finds his stride again.

Of course they wanted Eleven back, that's why she's still there. They didn't just throw a bunch of random ideas on a board and string them together into a season, they planned this out. For Elle yeah, she was mostly on her own but that was the point of her story this season; maturing, finding herself, all that. S1 had her as sort of the ET character, this strange girl with powers that the others had to kinda drag around and such. But S2 shows her maturing, Hopper trying to teach her how to be normal in a sense, and then her bid for independence and what that journey resulted in as being an important event for her. She doesn't leave and accomplish nothing. She leaves and meets her mother, then ends up coming across Eight who helps her realize things about herself.

Joyce would be a horrible person to keep Elle. She's already worked up enough over Will, there's no way she would be able to keep Elle hidden and raise and care for her. Not to mention just the simple fact that she couldn't keep her hidden, especially with Will and John there, and the other boys. That's why Hopper was having her stay at the cabin out in the woods, so she wouldn't be discovered by the facility guys.

Billy is suppose to be a douchebag, that's the point. He's meant to basically be a human antagonist this season which he is in his way. And it's not inconsistency, the way he acts with Max. He doesn't like her, he's a grade a asshole and borderline sociopath, the only reason he shows any kind of messed up "care" for her is because he has to. As you see when you see their home life and his even worse asshole of a dad. You don't have to care about Billy, but that scene lets the audience see where some of his behavior comes from. It's meant to round out the character more. But anyways, it shows the asshole dad making Billy go out and look for Max so you clearly understand Billy resents and hates Max more because he's forced to drive her around and shit because of their dad.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM #74
The 2nd Evil's Avatar
> The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 16,321
The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?
The 2nd Evil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 16,321



I just finished my second viewing of the season, only I altered the episode order so it went Dig Dug, Lost Sister, The Spy, before resuming the actual order.

Have to say, it flowed so much smoother, that way. There is still the doozy of a cliffhanger to Dig Dug, but itís clearly established in Lost Sister that the events of Lost Sister and The Spy are happening simultaneously, and thereís enough of a tease with Elevenís visions that it helps wanting to know the full context of them, so the cliffhanger situation is nowhere near as bad as the Demodog invasion not being touched upon after that cliffhanger.
The 2nd Evil is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:15 AM #75
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,994



Hey, so looking at Target's Black Friday ad on the front page it has a thing for $10 dvds and they show the Stranger Things S1 blu ray. I was hoping it'd go on sale at this time. Much better given how bare bones it is than the normal $30 price. Wouldn't be surprised if it's because stores still have many copies left sitting on shelves. Well hopefully I'll be able to snatch one.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:50 PM #76
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760



Huh. Surprised that no one's posted this up yet but we have our first season 3 details.

-Just like in the last season, Season 3 will jump ahead one year to 1985. Which means...

-Yes, Back to the Future will be the Big 80's Pop Culture Milestone referenced in this season.

-The coupling pairs of MikeXElven and LukeXMax will be an important part of their character development throughout this season...but Shawn Levy notes that, because these are adolescent kids we're dealing with of course that's going to have their ups and downs.

-Yes, there will be more Dad Steve.

-Lucas' sister Erica will have a more prominent role this season.

Source
TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:55 AM #77
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760



So for those into theme parks and Halloween overlays, looks like a Stranger Things maze is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood, Orlando, and Singapore for Halloween Horror Nights.

TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 09:56 AM #78
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,760



First teaser of season 3 up.

TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 10:06 AM #79
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,256
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,256



TeraMan wrote: View Post

First teaser of season 3 up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXyju7zFwyE
I admire the attempt to stay true to the 80s esthetic of that. Looks like it came from the decade
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM #80
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,250
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,250



Soooo i guess this mall will be a big plotpoint next season
Either a chill spot or a place for a new entry to the upside down to open up. Maybe both

Last edited by toejammer; July 16th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.