Old August 28th, 2018, 09:15 PM #781
> JP
The Genius

32 eBay
JP
The Genius

32 eBay

Taichi wrote: View Post

I'll admit the Captain America and Crossbones set looks good... only from the fact that you get a really good Steve Rogers face. The print and sculpt are spot on.

The Hulk and Hulkbuster set look pretty good too... but the Hulk is one of my least favorites and I really have nothing on the Hulkbuster... so the set is kinda useless to me. I might wait to see what else is going to be released. But I know one thing...

I WANT THAT TONY STARK AND MARK 1 SET!!!!!!
I picked up the Cap and Crossbones set a couple weeks ago from GameStop. That Steve Rogers head is amazing, and his helmet version is spot on. Crossbones is OK. Not as cool as I was hoping but still awesome to have. I like the Brubaker Crossbones so the MCU version always leaves me feeling meh about his treatment.
JP is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2018, 07:25 AM #782
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yeah, it seems that we're treated to one really good figure and one, not so great. I would pick up that Cap... but I might wait for a sale. I have Infinity War Cap on the way... (will be here tomorrow)... so I'm actually okay right now. And I know he's not accurate to the movie, but I want more of that Infinity War type of display. I'm not one to have multiple after multiple versions of figures, (sans Dragon Ball). I only got the Mark VII as I didn't have an Iron Man... and I can't stand the Infinity War version, and the Thanos set for him and Strange... but I may back off these other releases.

The only other one would be Hulk and Hulkbuster... but I still can't bring myself to get that set.
Lord Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2018, 11:44 AM #783
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

The only other one would be Hulk and Hulkbuster... but I still can't bring myself to get that set.
DO IT! You won't regret it, i promise. Such a nice set and the figures are so heavy, it kind of makes it worth while.
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2018, 10:20 PM #784
> Riddle87
Power Ranger

Riddle87
Power Ranger

Hi so I have never completed a build-a-figure from any toy line. I have been picking up more Marvel Legends recently as my Transformers collecting starts to wind down. So I have been eyeing the last Spider-Man wave of Marvel Legends with the Lizard build-a-figure for months. I really want that Mysterio and Prowler and Lasher don't look to bad either. Do want the Lizaerd figure as well since he has always been one of the main Spidey villains to me.

So what I'm wondering is it worth it to buy the whole wave when I really only want three figures just to get all of the build-a-figure parts. I know this is the eternal struggle when it comes to lines like this but any advice or insight would be helpful.
Riddle87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:45 AM #785
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

If you look around eBay, you usually find people that part out the figures. They pretty much do one of these:

- Buy a figure they donít want, keep the BAF and sell the figure
- Buy the figure they do want and sell the BAF
- Buy the figure and sell the BAF and figure separately

Thatís how Iíve gotten a couple of the Infinity War figures for under retail as they donít contain the Thanos pieces. A win/win for me as I donít care about the BAF and I donít travel to pay an arm and a leg... ha... for the figure.
Old August 31st, 2018, 06:57 AM #786
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

Since Bandai never made villains to pair with the legacy figures, am I the only one who buys marvel legend baddies to fill the void? Lol
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2018, 07:03 AM #787
> AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

I've had Jason and Tommy battle Venom a few times.
AkaCornSnackEtc is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:41 PM #788
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

So Iíve been slowly picking up Spider-man Legends again... and I got Cosmic Spider-man...

Man... I had to use the regular Peter with a beard face head... the masked face looks like ďzipper-faceĒ and his skin is peeled back... *shudder
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:49 PM #789
> AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

I've ended up with far more than I planned to. A pizza Spidey, Ultimate, Ham and the Ultimate Vulture and Carnage. Oh and Noir.

I blame finding good deals.
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:05 PM #790
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yeah, I picked a bad time to get back to them as I sold a good chunk.

I never sold Gwen, but have recently gotten Iron, Black Suit, Cosmic, new outfit Jessica Drew Spider-Woman and Poison. Missed Ham. But that wave is relatively new here... so I may have a chance.

Iím not even worrying about whether or not theyíre in the Spiderverse... just on a huge Spider-man kick... and thatís a bad thing lol!!
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:00 PM #791
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

http://news.toyark.com/2018/09/17/ma...evealed-316707

presumably the previously-revealed Living Laser and Nighthawk will be in this wave as well...leaving one more unrevealed figure for a total of seven in the wave?

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

It's there, but currently not available for purchase:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-St...rk-I/668817038
i got that set and the Netflix Luke Cage/Claire "Night Nurse" set (also walmart exc)...

Mk1 is better painted than before, but not really a legends-quality figure...makes me wonder if they'll reissue other figures like the mk2 & suitcase suit from that IM line as Legends...

the 'latex glove' hands on Night Nurse look a little funny...they really needed a cuff to differentiate them from regular blue hands...
bearytrek is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2018, 02:50 PM #792
> LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

Went to Target today an was able to pick up the tiger stripe Wolverine an I must say I love this figure. Young me would be so happy since I was such a big fan of this version of Wolverine back then lol
LegandaryYin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:53 PM #793
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Okay, so I'm blasting though getting Spider-man Legends... at a pretty good clip I might add. Wish I wouldn't have sold these off originally... dammit, Silk is waaaayyyy more than I want to pay. grrrrr....

So... there's a Legends set of Gwen and Miles from Into the Spider-verse, which are simple repaints... but... I have to have them. Anyone see these in the store yet? Canada seems to have, but I can't find where they were found, if they're street dated, or if they're an exclusive of some kind.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:58 PM #794
> AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

I don't think they're out in the US yet, but I'm pretty sure they're a Target exclusive.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:02 PM #795
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Ahhhh... thanks man! My Target is resetting, so I'm hoping that it'll be soon.

Walmart already reset and they don't seem to have a place for those, so I figured it was going to be a store exclusive, but wasn't sure who. Target was the likely candidate... but you never know.
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:58 AM #796
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

Okay, so I'm blasting though getting Spider-man Legends... at a pretty good clip I might add. Wish I wouldn't have sold these off originally... dammit, Silk is waaaayyyy more than I want to pay. grrrrr....
there's always that ONE figure in the wave that is obscenely overpriced on the secondary market...

Mysterio is the one I'm still chasing (saw all the other 6 figures in the wave at Target last week but he's always the missing one)...

Ock is probably going to be the one in the current wave...saw him twice already...

the weird thing is until recently I usually saw all the figures in a wave at least once at retail but now it's getting a lot tougher...
Old October 4th, 2018, 11:16 AM #797
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yeah... I bought her originally at TRU for $20... I'm... kicking myself. However, that's weird... I've seen like Ock like 10 times. Haven't seen Mysterio. I actually figured Wolverine would have been the tougher one.

I'm not in it for anything other than Spidey suits... but I do pay attention to other figures.
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:08 PM #798
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

New Marvel Legends exclusives

http://news.toyark.com/2018/10/04/ny...t-earth-318959

New Marvel Legends

http://news.toyark.com/2018/10/04/ny...legends-318802
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:05 AM #799
> LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

Yeah... I bought her originally at TRU for $20... I'm... kicking myself. However, that's weird... I've seen like Ock like 10 times. Haven't seen Mysterio. I actually figured Wolverine would have been the tougher one.

I'm not in it for anything other than Spidey suits... but I do pay attention to other figures.
Yeah I want Silk aswell and hate that I never saw the Space Knight Venom wave where I am, also I believe she is also so much because for whatever reason the SK Venom wave was discontinued or w/e. Im hoping in the future they do like a re-release of Silk because Id love to get my hands on her

----UPDATED-----
So today at work we got in a fresh case of the Lizard Baf wave (idk why but sure lol) an I was able to pick up a fresh Mysterio after missing him like a few times, now idk if I should open him up an add him to my collection or keep him in packaging since he seems to go for so much an who knows when I may have to sell something for quick cash

Last edited by LegandaryYin; October 5th, 2018 at 09:30 PM.
LegandaryYin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2018, 01:40 PM #800
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

leaked image of toy box art for Avengers 4 figures (probably not Legends but I'd expect new Legends figures if the costume changes are accurate)

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-4-thor-...n-new-costume/