Old May 20th, 2013, 04:21 PM #221
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

J.Treece wrote: View Post

Anyone get their "Strength and Fierceness" (White Ranger) shirts from Graphic Lab Tees? The tracking number I got when I bought it does absolutely nothing. I haven't ordered from them before.
I got mine today from Graphic Lab. I never bothered checking the tracking when I got it so I don't know if mine worked or not.

Here's a comparison pic of Shirt Punch's and Graphic Lab's shirts:

(Graphic Lab on the left, Shirt Punch on the right.)

I much prefer Graphic Labs over Shirt Punch. The Graphic Lab shirt is softer and tagless, and the ink on the shirt isn't as thick as it is on Shirt Punch. The Shirt Punch graphic is larger and brighter than Graphic Labs. Because of how heavy the ink is on it and the brightness, it makes me think they hit the shirt twice with the screen print.
Nipu is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:47 AM #222
> Mongol800
X-Factor Squared

Mongol800
X-Factor Squared

hey Nipu, I agree with you on Graphic Labs, plus I like how the helmet looks on Graphic Labs better than Shirt Punch(kinda looks like a screen helmet vs M4H ha) side by side like that
Mongol800 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:29 AM #223
> Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay
Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay

Has anyone had a email saying their Zedd shirt(s) have shipped? It's nearly been 2 weeks and I've had nadda so getting a bit worried.... (to actually recieved any of the shirts I've ordered yet. wooo to international shipping, but Like heck an I paying $30 shipping a shirt for the fast shipping)
Yee is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:46 AM #224
> DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay

Yee wrote: View Post

Has anyone had a email saying their Zedd shirt(s) have shipped? It's nearly been 2 weeks and I've had nadda so getting a bit worried.... (to actually recieved any of the shirts I've ordered yet. wooo to international shipping, but Like heck an I paying $30 shipping a shirt for the fast shipping)
I received my Zedd shirt in the mail yesterday. Shirtpunch usually doesn't send me emails about shirts being sent. When I got the notification of the white ranger that shirt was waiting in the mail when I got home. So I would expect yours soon. Are you in the states? Also remember that the shirts have to go through customs unless you live in canada.
DontXBlink is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:53 AM #225
> Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay
Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay

DontXBlink wrote: View Post

I received my Zedd shirt in the mail yesterday. Shirtpunch usually doesn't send me emails about shirts being sent. When I got the notification of the white ranger that shirt was waiting in the mail when I got home. So I would expect yours soon. Are you in the states? Also remember that the shirts have to go through customs unless you live in canada.
Ok, thanks for that. I was just wondering as I had notification for others I had bought.

No, I'm not in the States, I'm in the UK. So shipping is 3-6 weeks unless I wish to sell a kidney. Which I don't...Well not for a shirt anyway ^_^ Not to worries about the shipping side. I was just concerned I hadn't had a shipping notice. I don't what to have fallen through the loop.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:59 AM #226
> DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay

Ok, thanks for that. I was just wondering as I had notification for others I had bought.

No, I'm not in the States, I'm in the UK. So shipping is 3-6 weeks unless I wish to sell a kidney. Which I don't...Well not for a shirt anyway ^_^ Not to worries about the shipping side. I was just concerned I hadn't had a shipping notice. I don't what to have fallen through the loop.
Yea so yours should be on its way. If you go to the site and check the order status it should give you a shipping date. Here's the status thats listed for my zedd shirt: 'Status: Shipped on May 15, 2013'
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:26 PM #227
> GForcePhoenix
Cheese no nioi ga suru!

GForcePhoenix
Cheese no nioi ga suru!

Yes, finally got the Zedd T today. Was also getting a bit concerned because I never got an order shipment Email. Has the same problem the yellow ranger shirt had from shirtpunch. You almost can't see the Rita silhouette (Or the moon period) and what you can see isn't enough to figure out what the silhouette is, just looks like a floating red ball over Zedd's head with a sun flare lol. Really disappointed. The White ranger shirt looked great like the other 4 good ones I've gotten from them, but the yellow ranger and this one make me feel like ordering from Shirtpunch is just a crap shoot for quality. I wont be ordering anything from shirtpunch again.
GForcePhoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:26 AM #228
> Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay
Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay

Yea so yours should be on its way. If you go to the site and check the order status it should give you a shipping date. Here's the status thats listed for my zedd shirt: 'Status: Shipped on May 15, 2013'
Of course this is when I realise that my order for the White Ranger shirt has disappeared in to the either it seem....GAAAAAAAH >_< Monies been returned to my paypal...so peeved. Obviously today is going to be one of those days. I've so far been rained on (umbrella useless), have the bank close just before I got there, more rain (umbrella still useless) and late in to uni. *grumble* Should have stayed in bed....

edit: and to add to all that. my old electricity suppliers has taken a bill out by mistake....
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM #229
> DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay

Of course this is when I realise that my order for the White Ranger shirt has disappeared in to the either it seem....GAAAAAAAH >_< Monies been returned to my paypal...so peeved. Obviously today is going to be one of those days. I've so far been rained on (umbrella useless), have the bank close just before I got there, more rain (umbrella still useless) and late in to uni. *grumble* Should have stayed in bed....

edit: and to add to all that. my old electricity suppliers has taken a bill out by mistake....
That sucks dude. He has the white ranger shirt in his red bubble store right now, even though they are really expensive. http://www.redbubble.com/people/inkone

There is also a 10% off coupon right now: FORTHEGEEKS13

Let me know if they don't do international shipping I can help.

I may even suggest PMing Nipu. I think he said he may not want his shirt punch version since he bought the graphic lab version.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM #230
> Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay
Yee
www.kingdom-star.com

eBay

That sucks dude. He has the white ranger shirt in his red bubble store right now, even though they are really expensive. http://www.redbubble.com/people/inkone

There is also a 10% off coupon right now: FORTHEGEEKS13

Let me know if they don't do international shipping I can help.

I may even suggest PMing Nipu. I think he said he may not want his shirt punch version since he bought the graphic lab version.
Yeah, I've tempted by the redbubble one. However, If I do get one from there I will probably get the Green ranger one as that's the one I really like/want.

I think they do international shipping as everytime i go on the site it shows the price in , but I will keep your offer in mind. Thanks ^_^

Has anybody here bought a girly fit shirt from RedBubble? I generally prefer those cuts as they are designed for those of use with mammary glands, but don't like it if the neck is REALLY high. If they are, I'm gonna go for a v-neck and modify if needs be....
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:48 PM #231
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

https://www.shirtpunch.com/

https://www.shirtpunch.com/tv/design...ranger-of-time

OPTICS is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:54 PM #232
> Zeo_Ranger_3_Blue
Fear The Triangle

Zeo_Ranger_3_Blue
Fear The Triangle

By the way, for everyone who likes these t-shirts, but doesn't know how to find them/keep up with them, use this website:

http://www.feistees.com/
Zeo_Ranger_3_Blue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:45 PM #233
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

I like it, but the artist really should have had Kim in the air with Trini instead of Billy.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:25 AM #234
> Green_Ranger521
Dragonzord

Green_Ranger521
Dragonzord

Zeo_Ranger_3_Blue wrote: View Post

By the way, for everyone who likes these t-shirts, but doesn't know how to find them/keep up with them, use this website:

http://www.feistees.com/
Thanks for the site , much easier than goin on 10 websites a night lol

Nipu wrote: View Post

I got mine today from Graphic Lab. I never bothered checking the tracking when I got it so I don't know if mine worked or not.

Here's a comparison pic of Shirt Punch's and Graphic Lab's shirts:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...ps02920a18.jpg
(Graphic Lab on the left, Shirt Punch on the right.)

I much prefer Graphic Labs over Shirt Punch. The Graphic Lab shirt is softer and tagless, and the ink on the shirt isn't as thick as it is on Shirt Punch. The Shirt Punch graphic is larger and brighter than Graphic Labs. Because of how heavy the ink is on it and the brightness, it makes me think they hit the shirt twice with the screen print.
I prefer graphic lab as well , I got Green and Red From them and got White and Zedd from Shirtpunch and the Graphic lab tees fit better and are tagless which is really nice
Green_Ranger521 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:43 AM #235
> CrisishouR
Angel Grove Alumni

CrisishouR
Angel Grove Alumni

Finally got the White ranger shirt from Graphic Lab thanks for all the help guys. Very nice fabric. Will keep an eye out for them in the future.
CrisishouR is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM #236
> DiEnd
true, true

32 eBay
DiEnd
true, true

32 eBay

Got everyone except Kim. Hopefully they do a second run as I really wanna throw these bad boys in some frames.
DiEnd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:17 AM #237
> Dragon Spirit
The Prince of all Saiyans

Dragon Spirit
The Prince of all Saiyans

Hot topic put up some new diamond style shirts. however again still have the coins in the middle diamond. smh. however they added the white ranger now, shoulda have put gold diamonds but at least they got the coin right lol

Dragon Spirit is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM #238
> Mongol800
X-Factor Squared

Mongol800
X-Factor Squared

Dragon Kiba wrote: View Post

Hot topic put up some new diamond style shirts. however again still have the coins in the middle diamond. smh. however they added the white ranger now, shoulda have put gold diamonds but at least they got the coin right lol

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/Hot...ht_product_lg$
Even though that isn't accurate it still looks pretty sick to me hah, I like it
Mongol800 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:46 AM #239
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

I never minded the coins in the middle of the diamonds. Honestly, I thought they looked pretty cool.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM #240
> Ranger Reviewer
Peace. Love. ZORDON.

Ranger Reviewer
Peace. Love. ZORDON.

I mean if you only have the diamonds and no power morpher on the shirt, it just looks like a regular shirt with diamonds. However adding a coin (I actually like it with it on) people will ask what the coin is, which could be bad if you don't like talking to people haha.
Ranger Reviewer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote