Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:33 PM #1281
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,652
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
#RiderTimesUp
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,652



Interesting I ran into this, but when I logged out just now, I noticed five phantom pages on the PR movie thread that aren't there when I'm logged in.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:57 PM #1282
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



Primo Ron Pink wrote: View Post

Interesting I ran into this, but when I logged out just now, I noticed five phantom pages on the PR movie thread that aren't there when I'm logged in.
I mentioned this before, the phantom issue was fixed by granting a very small MODERATOR permission to all members.

This cannot be applied to Guests, thus the problem will only exist for guest views.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:46 AM #1283
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,055
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,055
eBay



I'm having a minor problem with the current Movie Discussion Thread. Whenever I click the "Go to First Unread Message" button, or the "Last Page" link from the main page, I have to refresh to actually get there. I also had to refresh after posting in there. I have checked, and I only have this problem in Microsoft Edge, which is my primary browser, (IE, Chrome and Firefox did not have this problem) and only with the current movie discussion thread.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:49 AM #1284
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

I'm having a minor problem with the current Movie Discussion Thread. Whenever I click the "Go to First Unread Message" button, or the "Last Page" link from the main page, I have to refresh to actually get there. I also had to refresh after posting in there. I have checked, and I only have this problem in Microsoft Edge, which is my primary browser, (IE, Chrome and Firefox did not have this problem) and only with the current movie discussion thread.
Please try now. Unfortunately, if it's still an issue, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a Windows 7 user, and have no access to Edge. I can't troubleshoot a browser I can't use.

You'll have to use Firefox or Chrome as the alternative if the problem persists.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:52 AM #1285
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,055
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,055
eBay



Decade wrote: View Post

Please try now. Unfortunately, if it's still an issue, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a Windows 7 user, and have no access to Edge. I can't troubleshoot a browser I can't use.

You'll have to use Firefox or Chrome as the alternative if the problem persists.
Just went into the thread and didn't have to hit refresh. So, whatever it was, you fixed it. Thanks.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM #1286
Morphinicius's Avatar
> Morphinicius
It's SuperHero Time 2018
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 514
Morphinicius
It's SuperHero Time 2018
Morphinicius's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 514



Speaking of spoilers, I can't read on mobile even if I select the text, in other words, the spoilers being a Black Box with No text. Why?
Morphinicius is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:43 PM #1287
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



Morphinicius wrote: View Post

Speaking of spoilers, I can't read on mobile even if I select the text, in other words, the spoilers being a Black Box with No text. Why?
Because it requires highlighting to reveal, I work around this by quoting the post.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:46 PM #1288
Morphinicius's Avatar
> Morphinicius
It's SuperHero Time 2018
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 514
Morphinicius
It's SuperHero Time 2018
Morphinicius's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 514



Decade wrote: View Post

Because it requires highlighting to reveal, I work around this by quoting the post.
Huh? I know it requires that to reveal, but What do you mean by "working around this by quoting the post"?
Morphinicius is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:50 PM #1289
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



Morphinicius wrote: View Post

Huh? I know it requires that to reveal, but What do you mean by "working around this by quoting the post"?
You click the "Quote" button below the post as if you're replying to it. It reveals it.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM #1290
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
> Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,409
Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,409



So not really tech support question, but the new spoiler tag button is gone from Advanced Reply. I had to manually input it just now (and had fun remembering the code).
Miraculous Bikkun is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM #1291
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



It's not, I changed it to "HIDE".
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:22 PM #1292
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
> Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644
Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644



Infected?



Only getting this when visiting RB as of this evening. Presuming it's a possible false positive.
Shinken Red_452 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM #1293
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



That's definitely a false positive. You should be able to exclude our domains in Avast to avoid this issue:
https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB168#idt_04

Add:
RangerBoard.com
i.RangerBoard.com
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:55 PM #1294
ViRGE's Avatar
> ViRGE
Christmas Cartel Enforcer
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,652
ViRGE
Christmas Cartel Enforcer
ViRGE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,652



Decade wrote: View Post

That's definitely a false positive. You should be able to exclude our domains in Avast to avoid this issue:
Aye. This is the 3rd user report I've seen in the last hour of Avast misbehaving. Avast is going bananas tonight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comm...front_page_of/

https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=197572.45
ViRGE is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:15 PM #1295
AnAlpha's Avatar
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,637
32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger
AnAlpha's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,637
32 eBay



Since Tapatalk has been nuked, any plans for a proper mobile theme?
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:07 PM #1296
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



AnAlpha wrote: View Post

Since Tapatalk has been nuked, any plans for a proper mobile theme?
No, there's no plan for it at all.

The actual mobile theme we had as well also had issues with all existing board modifications.

The mobile option is less seen to be an issue with higher data plans and bigger phone screens.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:21 AM #1297
Cammy's Avatar
> Cammy
This cage demeans us both
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,156
Cammy
This cage demeans us both
Cammy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,156



Possible fix for the viglink issue: If you have a customized hosts file like the MVPS one for example, try to comment out *viglink.com then save it. I think you can put a # or something. I use the free program Hostman to manage my hosts file. http://www.abelhadigital.com/hostsman
Cammy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:00 AM #1298
> geno
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 742
geno
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 742



Decade I just noticed that my Chrome browser is blocking a script/s from loading, not sure which ones. It doesn't seem to be effecting anything but thought it could be effecting others.


I found this information when I click on the more information link about it.
https://support.google.com/chrome/an...651916717&rd=1
geno is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:49 AM #1299
mike909's Avatar
> mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,067
32
mike909
Dragon Ranger 4 Life
mike909's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,067
32



I'm having the same issue.
But before I get what's on that link I get this.
mike909 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:07 PM #1300
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
1



We're using a new SSL, clear your cache.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.