Menu

Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM #261
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

Posting to see if we can get an update. I haven't seen King online in a while or I would have asked him via IM. I'm also wondering if you, King, received my cuffs from 007halu yet?
Nipu is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:38 PM #262
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Glad someone updated. I also need to talk to you king, i moved, so I
ll need to give you my new address
Sirius_Cruger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:58 PM #263
> DragonzordBattleMode
new 2 the d.buckler club

DragonzordBattleMode
new 2 the d.buckler club

I sent him a PM but haven't heard back. Hopefully I can still get this going in time for halloween costumes parties .
DragonzordBattleMode is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:10 PM #264
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

I'm after the main list and he's said mine will be done in time, so everybody else shouldn't have a problem. he has been working hard on finishing everybody's stuff.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM #265
> miserere
Power Ranger

miserere
Power Ranger

I'm on the main list and I am still waiting. A year and almost 9 months now.
miserere is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM #266
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

it says your's is ready to ship...
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:08 PM #267
> miserere
Power Ranger

miserere
Power Ranger

I can read thanks, but it hasn't shipped now, has it? No it hasn't, therefore I am still waiting on it when I was promised it will be done LAST YEAR.
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:44 PM #268
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

Somebody needs to take a Mydol.......
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:01 PM #269
> miserere
Power Ranger

miserere
Power Ranger

Someone needs to spell Midol properly. But I suppose you're right... I guess I am not allowed to be remotely upset over another late product.
Old August 24th, 2010, 05:55 PM #270
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

Guys guys, Miserere has every right to be upset. Too many problems have kept coming up and my excuses have been too many. I'm sorry my personal life affects your stuff but that problem is being solved. I do have Miserere ready to ship. I have 4 others near completion. I'll take a photo as soon as I can get the camera from my soon to be ex-wife so everyone can see where I'm at. Nipu I did get your cuffs.

I'm sorry guys, a good friend of mine committed suicide last Tuesday and was cremated on Saturday and I haven't been handling it well despite my facade and we're suppose to get the toxicology report back soon and it's been a little rough waiting. Most of my time lately has been spent with my kids especially with the divorce stuff going on. I worked some this last Sunday and will again this next Sunday if not Saturday as well. My fabric supplier ran out of the gold I use but is expecting more by the first week of Sept. I'm trying to get all of you out as quickly as I can. Anyone that would like to come to Alabama and help is more than welcome to.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 06:31 PM #271
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

Sure, miserere has every right to be upset, but taking it out on a fellow board member is uncalled for. Especially since Sirius said nothing to deserve such a reply.

King, thank you for the update. It's much appreciated. We all know you've been going through a lot with the divorce and now with your friend's passing, which I'm truly sorry to hear. Just try to keep us updated best you can with everything. People tend to get angry or upset (see above example) when they don't hear any news for a while and are left wondering.
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:48 PM #272
> miserere
Power Ranger

miserere
Power Ranger

King, I haven't seen you online on MSN in a while and then I saw this thread being bumped so I figured I would write in it too. If you need my address, I'll PM it to you over FB or whenever I see you online next.

And Nipu, I didn't take it out on Sirius at all. I do check in this thread every now and then when it gets bumped to see if there are any updates, so of course I saw that my shield is ready to be shipped. All I said was that even though it's ready to ship, doesn't mean it has been shipped, therefore I am still waiting on something that was supposed to be done last year. If you take offense to that, lols to you then.
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:34 AM #273
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Nipu, thanks. I thought miserere was kind of bashing me, but if it was just a misunderstanding let's just let it go. that's always the problem with communication through typing. so water under the bridge.

King, thanks for the update. I'm really sorry for everything you're going through, I hope things get better. I'll just catch you later for my stuff as well.
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:23 AM #274
> rivendell89
Power Ranger

rivendell89
Power Ranger

Sent you an email thanks =)
rivendell89 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:29 AM #275
> zaidi
Unknown

zaidi
Unknown

take your time King. family is very important.
zaidi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:55 AM #276
> Roush9855
Power Ranger

Roush9855
Power Ranger

King Ranger wrote: View Post

Anyone that would like to come to Alabama and help is more than welcome to.
Where in AL? Im not far at all. I used to drive to Auburn to party with some of my old college buddies
Roush9855 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2010, 09:00 PM #277
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Roush9855 wrote: View Post

Where in AL? Im not far at all. I used to drive to Auburn to party with some of my old college buddies
Do this. I'll send you some money to help with your gas costs.
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:06 AM #278
> D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

It's been a while since I've come on here since I've had problems of my own to deal with, so I know what you're dealing with King. I have absolute confidence that you'll resolve everyone's orders, like you've done in the past.
D-D-D-Demon! is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM #279
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

Roush9855, I live in north Alabama, in Huntsville. Feel free to come up, I've had others come before, and would love the help and to show you how and what I do.

I am still working on all of your orders as much as I can. I asked to borrow the camera from the soon-to-be ex-wife and she just hasn't brought it by yet. Miserere, I sent you a message on MSN and I will need your address again.

In fact, everyone that has ordered a shield please send me your current address to ryu-kumon@comcast.net with the subject "Dragon shield current address" so I can update my list of addresses.

Never had I thought this project would take a year and 8 months, for some, and, as I come near the end, I would have never thought I'd be going through both a divorce and, now, dealing with the deaths of three people in 4 weeks (two by overdose, and one co-worker by gunshot). I can get anyone that finds this hard to believe the obituaries as well as photos or records of their connection to me.

Yes my goal is still to have you ALL done before Halloween and I mean ALL of you that has ordered a shield. Though, I have made that assertion before about other dates and failed, I can only say that was in a different situation and I'm working much harder.

As far as progress, I can tell you most of you are assembled and the majority in some form of covering. I've just recently bought a large amount of the adhesives I use for the cover, I am currently waiting for the company that I buy fabric from to restock the gold (which they said would be the first week of Sept. and I've been checking with them religiously), and I have a new order of foam for straps and trim coming from Japan as a just in case measure so I never run out of foam from now until you are all finished. I bought a gallon of the resin I use for my diamonds and paint as well.

Thanks to all the people that have been so caring and understand about everything. I sincerely appreciate you all as both friends and customers and have some very exciting stuff to give you as penance for my own troubles getting in the way of my progress and motivation. I will not take 'no' for an answer on this. After Halloween, I will only be taking one order at a time on anything, that includes helmets (unless I cast a run in advanced), shields, or special projects (yes I will do commissioned special projects after Halloween). But I stress again, only one at a time.

For anyone that would like to contact me by phone, pm me. All of my other methods are posted in my profile, feel free to add me, but pm me first so I know to approve it. Also, work installed a new filter that blocks me from all forums, so IM or phone is the only way to reach me during the day. For those, concerned with calling me while I'm at work, I usually take lunch from 11am - 12pm cst.

I won't be back on the board 100% for the moment but will pop on to check this thread as well as my inbox. I'm glad to have boardmates and friends as you all have been.

Thank you.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:48 PM #280
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

Email sent with my address, King.

So terribly sorry to hear about everything going on in your life. I can sympathize. I've dealt with a lot of losses in the past few years.

Take care man.