Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:35 PM #421
Ewwiikk's Avatar
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32
Ewwiikk
武装戦線
Ewwiikk's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32



d00r wrote: View Post

i'd like to order one!
can you make it fit to me specifically? with my measurements so its not to big on me?
He's not taking anymore orders. Read the WHOLE thread before you post.
Ewwiikk is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:40 PM #422
d00r's Avatar
> d00r
myspace.com/jonnyclipper
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 64
d00r
myspace.com/jonnyclipper
d00r's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 64



ohh yeah i re read after and changed my post. i was going through the thread. very cool shield maybe the best made?

is there a tutorial on how its made?
d00r is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:46 PM #423
EuphoricDorian's Avatar
> EuphoricDorian
99 zulu, Combat Ninja.
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,991
256
EuphoricDorian
99 zulu, Combat Ninja.
EuphoricDorian's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,991
256



SOmeone somewhere did a tut. lemme find it

Edit-
here ya go
http://www.RangerBoard.com/showthrea...ighlight=econo

Well nvm, he hasnt done the tut yet, but plans to
EuphoricDorian is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:52 PM #424
d00r's Avatar
> d00r
myspace.com/jonnyclipper
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 64
d00r
myspace.com/jonnyclipper
d00r's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 64



that ones pretty good too!
i hope to see a step by step tutorial though !!
these shields look soo close to the shows
d00r is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:54 PM #425
EuphoricDorian's Avatar
> EuphoricDorian
99 zulu, Combat Ninja.
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,991
256
EuphoricDorian
99 zulu, Combat Ninja.
EuphoricDorian's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,991
256



Yeah Im pretty sure he plans on doing a tutorial. I know someone did a tutorial for a pretty good kiba shield though
EuphoricDorian is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 05:02 PM #426
Sexy White Ranger's Avatar
> Sexy White Ranger
I need help!
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 146
Sexy White Ranger
I need help!
Sexy White Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 146



You wouldn't happen to know where i could find that kiba sheild tutorial? and don't say search function. I already tried that.
Sexy White Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2011, 05:10 PM #427
gagecook45's Avatar
> gagecook45
The Original Badass
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,155
32
gagecook45
The Original Badass
gagecook45's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,155
32



Green ranger / Dragon ranger armor package w/ options

Sexy White Ranger wrote: View Post

You wouldn't happen to know where i could find that kiba sheild tutorial? and don't say search function. I already tried that.
Obviously. You bumped a month and a half old thread to ask the question. You shoulda just pm'd him.
gagecook45 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM #428
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay



For those curious, all of my latest updates and stuff have been on FB. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but it's easier to keep with me there and I respond back there a lot faster.

You can add me on fb at http://www.facebook.com/kingranger

Here are some progress shots:

Eleven and one half shields mostly done:


10 sets of armbands and trim in this photo alone. A couple more sets in my garage.


More fabric for the center diamond and to complete the last bit of coverings I need to do and the finito.


Very close to finishing everyone.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM #429
OmegaRangerRed's Avatar
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 18,068
32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed
Moderator
OmegaRangerRed's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 18,068
32 eBay



I am pretty sure of what you are going to say....but....

have you reconsidered on taking on orders again after these are done?
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:34 AM #430
D-D-D-Demon!'s Avatar
> D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,510
D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!
D-D-D-Demon!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,510



Looking good. Glad to see you're reaching the final stretch. I hope everyone's excited now.
D-D-D-Demon! is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:00 PM #431
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay



OmegaRangerRed wrote: View Post

I am pretty sure of what you are going to say....but....

have you reconsidered on taking on orders again after these are done?
Yes I will take orders again but not for a little while. Gotta get away from Dragonranger, at least for a month or so.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:07 PM #432
D-D-D-Demon!'s Avatar
> D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,510
D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!
D-D-D-Demon!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,510



King Ranger wrote: View Post

Yes I will take orders again but not for a little while. Gotta get away from Dragonranger, at least for a month or so.
Hopefully your inbox doesn't get saturated with messages from people asking if you can make them shields a month from now. >_>
D-D-D-Demon! is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:11 PM #433
OmegaRangerRed's Avatar
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 18,068
32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed
Moderator
OmegaRangerRed's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 18,068
32 eBay



King Ranger wrote: View Post

Yes I will take orders again but not for a little while. Gotta get away from Dragonranger, at least for a month or so.
cant say I blame you there.

I will contact you later and (if I havent done so before already) get you added on facebook.

When you do decide to make them again, I would like to be one of the, if not the, first on your list.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:18 PM #434
Ewwiikk's Avatar
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32
Ewwiikk
武装戦線
Ewwiikk's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32



Have you thought about working on any other shields? Like KibaRanger or KingRanger?
Ewwiikk is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:26 PM #435
AZNmastermind's Avatar
> AZNmastermind
TIME FIREEEEEE!!!!
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,118
32
AZNmastermind
TIME FIREEEEEE!!!!
AZNmastermind's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,118
32



wow that just looks really really badass
AZNmastermind is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:32 PM #436
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay



Ewwiikk wrote: View Post

Have you thought about working on any other shields? Like KibaRanger or KingRanger?
Kingranger is actually my next official project. I have already started to do some minor development for it and posted a little teaser on my FB account.

I haven't had many requests for Kibaranger but I do have the center medallion so I can do it in the future.

AZNmastermind wrote: View Post

wow that just looks really really badass
Thanks, just wait until I take a photo of them all done and all together.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:32 PM #437
drummermike99's Avatar
> drummermike99
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 89
drummermike99
Power Ranger
drummermike99's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 89



Its probably premature at this point, but will the prices be similar to what they were before?
drummermike99 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM #438
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
eBay



drummermike99 wrote: View Post

Its probably premature at this point, but will the prices be similar to what they were before?
You mean when I start taking orders for dragonranger armor again? Price will go up some but turn around time will be guaranteed and I'll only take orders one or maybe two at a time. (Probably just one)
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:03 PM #439
Ewwiikk's Avatar
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32
Ewwiikk
武装戦線
Ewwiikk's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32



King Ranger wrote: View Post

Kingranger is actually my next official project. I have already started to do some minor development for it and posted a little teaser on my FB account.

I haven't had many requests for Kibaranger but I do have the center medallion so I can do it in the future.
Sweet, I'll look you up on FB in a few. The only reason why I ask about KibaRanger is that I haven't seen an acurate fan-made shield yet. Well except for Barry's but I don't know of that's fan-made or from Toei.

Plus I've wanted to cosplay as KibaRanger and the shields that other prop makers offer are far too big and very inaccurate.
Ewwiikk is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM #440
Artanis's Avatar
> Artanis
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 18
Artanis
Power Ranger
Artanis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 18



King Ranger wrote: View Post

For those curious, all of my latest updates and stuff have been on FB. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but it's easier to keep with me there and I respond back there a lot faster.

You can add me on fb at http://www.facebook.com/kingranger

Here are some progress shots:

Eleven and one half shields mostly done:
There isn't a more beautiful sight PR wise. Beautiful shields. Sheds a manly tear ;_;

So great to see things are on the home stretch and the wait is nearing an end for some patient cosplayers!
Artanis is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.