Home Menu

Menu

Old February 9th, 2011, 02:00 PM #381
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

I heard there might be an update soon, honestly. If there isn't I will be calling him so I'll let you all know what I can find out
Sirius_Cruger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:10 PM #382
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay

Sirius_Cruger wrote: View Post

I heard there might be an update soon, honestly. If there isn't I will be calling him so I'll let you all know what I can find out
Haha. He just posted on the last page:

King Ranger wrote: View Post

Well well, it has been a long time. I love all the vocal people that don't actually communicate with me that post here vs. the people that do communicate with me that don't post at all. It's humorous to see. I have said more than once that anyone that wants information about what is going on can message, email, call, IM, or whatever me at anytime and I would be very honored to speak with them about anything on their mind. For those that don't have my info, you can contact me best through gmail: ryukumon (at) gmail (dot) com.

Anyway, feel free to give me the scammer tag or unreliable, it doesn't matter since this is the only run I'm doing of anything here or anywhere. I just got done with a lengthy and costly divorce and now I'm back on track to finish what I start but doing prop work publicly isn't for me anymore. So, once it's done, that's it. It is true, I am not taking any new orders. It will now hold true that I will not take anymore orders, at all, on anything.

Originally I wanted to post this last Sunday, but, lack of ex-wife's camera made me decide to wait since I know most people want pics of stuff where it stands.

I know this stuff has gone on way longer than even I cared for it to go, and many things went wrong in many ways, but the main goal now is to get those on the list taken care of and all my outstanding business completed. Then we can all part ways amicably.

For any of those wondering about how I go about making up for lost time and making it up to people I owe, that's none of your business. That is for the person(s) I'm dealing with and myself.

Anyone that wants a refund, contact me and you'll get it.

Anyone that has sent me a PM I'll check it from home, once I get there.
Nipu is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:59 PM #383
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay

glad to see you still working to finish everything, but sad to see you closing up shop after this.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:10 PM #384
> xvi37
Power Ranger

xvi37
Power Ranger

awww mann, I was really hoping for a shield =[
xvi37 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:22 PM #385
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Ewwiikk
武装戦線

xvi37 wrote: View Post

awww mann, I was really hoping for a shield =[
I did read on FB that he was training someone to help him out. Maybe that person will take over?
Ewwiikk is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM #386
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Snip
Hey ^^ glad to see your back
Airlim is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 05:54 PM #387
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Nipu wrote: View Post

Haha. He just posted on the last page:
weird, I posted that long before he came on. some time delay continuum

anyway, I'm glad you came back on. for me, it wasn't a problem that he hasn't finished my shield, but I'm not on a strict timeframe or anything. I will say that I honestly don't feel he deserves a scammer tag, but I guess that's up to the mods to decide. there's been a few people on here that I've talked to trying to reach king, and when I offer his number they don't want it. Ed has always picked up or called me back within a few hours. I do understand long distance charges, but I don't honestly believe a 5 minute call will make or break a budget.

yes, it has been frustrating at times, but ed doesn't give bull excuses, he's always stood by his decisions and has accepted the repercussions of everything. when I compare him with all the shit I had to go through with limebarb, it's nothing. It would be great if this was more like a business where you order and get the item within a timeframe, but pretty much every propseller here is doing it as a second job out of their own garages/workshops. yes, they are accountable, but i think it's pretty naive of some people to think that they are absolved of all accountability, especially when the seller has been very transparent to whats going on.
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:05 PM #388
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Transparent would be coming on RangerBoard and explaining the situation long ago, not expecting your customer to come to you for explainations.

The only truth about King being "transparent" was that he wasn't around for anyone to see.

That being said, I hold no issue or claim in either side of this. This is all personal opinion. As a Mod, I won't be giving King the Scammer Tag since he's working to make it right for everyone, and has started with Miserere and if she's happy, well that's a good start in my book.

Sucks about the divorce, I went through the same thing a year ago. Real life does take priority over all this, but communication is just as important as well.
MnemonicSyntax is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM #389
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

MnemonicSyntax wrote: View Post

Transparent would be coming on RangerBoard and explaining the situation long ago, not expecting your customer to come to you for explainations.

The only truth about King being "transparent" was that he wasn't around for anyone to see.
king did come on in a previous update and explained the main reason for the delay, and did give people email addresses to contact him, at one point he asked everyone who ordered from him to email him. this was a few pages back, so it's very possible you might not have seen it. I seriously check this page almost daily for updates so i'm pretty on top of it lol.
Old February 9th, 2011, 10:28 PM #390
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Sirius_Cruger wrote: View Post

king did come on in a previous update and explained the main reason for the delay, and did give people email addresses to contact him, at one point he asked everyone who ordered from him to email him. this was a few pages back, so it's very possible you might not have seen it. I seriously check this page almost daily for updates so i'm pretty on top of it lol.
Previous? That was six months ago. I didn't know this thread existed then. What I have seen is this has been going on for over a year.

Again, I have no claim in any of this, but I think you're being a bit forgiving, based on... who knows. But someone who wanted my business would be emailing me, not having me email them.

By the way, this isn't about King. This is about my opinion of customer service, and King is the example in this case. He's making it right, so good on him.
Old February 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM #391
> RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

Making it right, the guys been away for six months, taken well over 2 years to do orders, and that's making it right! I was always on the board, always kept in contact and made sure that in the end customers got their items + extra for the stress that I caused.
The thing is it's a little too easy to make an excuse and use personal issues as the route of the problem. No it's more than just sheer arrogance, it's neglect and disgusting. We have people like Sushiya who fell in the same pool of taking on too much(which resulted in a scammer tag) and left ranger board then came back and is now trying to do the right thing too.* People have been treated with such little respect it's unreal (being deleted on facebook for 1). As people read through this thread and see the issues brought forward. Why hasn't he been punished

Last edited by RetroPlanet; February 10th, 2011 at 03:08 AM.
RetroPlanet is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 07:19 AM #392
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

I've discussed this with you before Retro. Your tone and the way you're handling the business and issues of other people are part of the reason why you kept your tag for so long. In laymen's terms, you need to stop whining about the circmstances of other people and learn to mind your own business regarding the "punishment" of other people and the decisions that the Moderation Staff make.

With that being said, I'll once again explain this to you again, perhaps you'll get it this time.

The tag is in no shape or form a punishment, but a warning for other members to be wary who they do business with.

It is also, a case by case basis.

King hasn't been here all that much and when he has been here, he hasn't been in the Haul's Thread showing off his new loot while keeping people in the dark about their merchandise. He wasn't buying things with other people's money and coming here to boast about his new hauls while not sending other people's stuff out.

That, is exactly what you did Retro.

Lastly, you need to again, stop worrying about other people. There are several factors about why he isn't getting a tag and really, none of them have to do with you.

You can think it's not fair or whatever, but the fact of the matter is, I (and Decade) make those decisions and what you want isn't going to change that.

I asked the people (essentially King's customers, but the general consensus' opinion is fine too) what they thought I should do in this situation and they all gave an unbiased, and factual reasoning behind their opinions on the subject. They did not come in here and stomp their feet and wonder why it's just not fair.

I've suggested to you time and again to approach situations with a better attitude and you haven't. You can't seem to learn to pick your own battles and realize that discretion really is the better part of valor. You fly off the handle whenever someone says anything to you that you don't like, and throw temper tantrums when people don't get the same treatment you do or once did.

I hope that changes one day, because if you haven't noticed, you really need to take a step back and look at yourself and realize that perhaps, just... perhaps that there's a slim chance it's you.
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:34 AM #393
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

I have been more than appreciative for the people I have dealt with and their patience with me and, for those people, I will make amends, rest assured. I have always made myself available to them in every form of communication I used. (Well, until I was unable to connect to AOL or MSN from work)

You left something out, Graham. Everyone that was a friend on my personal FB account that had some part to do with sentai I moved over to my King Ranger account on FB. I did a friend request with each individual on my old friends list and assured those folks, that asked, that it was in fact my account. So, your accusation that I disrespectfully deleted people off my friends list is unfounded. I even made a post about it on my original FB account about the transition. However, I can't recall you being on my personal FB account friends list, Graham, so what would you know?
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM #394
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I have been more than appreciative for the people I have dealt with and their patience with me and, for those people, I will make amends, rest assured. I have always made myself available to them in every form of communication I used. (Well, until I was unable to connect to AOL or MSN from work)

You left something out, Graham. Everyone that was a friend on my personal FB account that had some part to do with sentai I moved over to my King Ranger account on FB. I did a friend request with each individual on my old friends list and assured those folks, that asked, that it was in fact my account. So, your accusation that I disrespectfully deleted people off my friends list is unfounded. I even made a post about it on my original FB account about the transition. However, I can't recall you being on my personal FB account friends list, Graham, so what would you know?
I didn't see the posts on the FB account just thought it was some random person on it, can you add me back to it then :p
Airlim is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:08 PM #395
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

well, I did go through a similar situation with my parents when I was young, so i really do sympathize with King's situation. that and the fact that he's been on saying he already wants to amend the problems makes me feel this way. however, I do understand others may feel differently. for one, I am confident he'll make everything okay with everyone else. thats all. i've had many deals and purchases that go sour in an effort to finish my costume, and out of all of those, king is the only one who is working trying to fix it. that's my take, I do understand if others would disagree though.
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:30 PM #396
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Just to clarify on my end Sirius, I whole-heartedly believe that King will make it right. 100%. 110% even, in some cases. Miserere is happy, and that's good enough for me.
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:35 PM #397
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

If it would make some people feel better about the situation regardless of being in or out of it personally, I have no problem, whatsoever, wearing a tag. After all, I don't want to cause anymore waves within the community than I already have.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:38 PM #398
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Nah man. It's my call and I've made it. It's a case by case basis and in this case, you don't need one.

It's true I asked the community what they thought, but there's no need to slap a tag on you just to take it back off in a short while anyway, since you're working on fixing all this.
Old February 10th, 2011, 04:21 PM #399
> Cloud Strife
It's ninja time!

Cloud Strife
It's ninja time!

i'm really really glad to see your rationality and fairness mneominc. i've dealt with king on a few occassions and even though i'm not involved with this situation, i still thoroughly disagree with him getting a tag. to be honest, even if he did end up with a scammer tag, i've known him for so long i wouldn't even take notice to it. ed, i really wish ya luck in how everything's been goin and if i can help in anyway i totally will
Cloud Strife is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2011, 04:40 PM #400
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

MnemonicSyntax wrote: View Post

Just to clarify on my end Sirius, I whole-heartedly believe that King will make it right. 100%. 110% even, in some cases. Miserere is happy, and that's good enough for me.
its cool, I got that from you. you've been quite fair, so I'm not holding anything against you or anything