Home Menu

Menu

Old January 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM #341
> ranger_gixxer85
k9..the best partner ever

ranger_gixxer85
k9..the best partner ever

I think it's pretty much a done deal regarding the money, roush offered a helping hand and king seems like he has yet to accept it so in my eyes, his loyalty is worth shit and his commitment to finishing the shields is irrelevant, guess it's safe to say he has no integrity as well.
ranger_gixxer85 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:39 AM #342
> RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

MnemonicSyntax wrote: View Post

We can toss a Scammer tag on him, but as Gage said, (and I agree with him) it doesn't seem like it's going to change anything, because he never comes to the board anyway..

See I have to diagree here I'm not tying to be a duch but seems others members get more chances than a cat has lives. As we know I used to have a scammer tag, I never scammed any i mearly took ages posting and it was months people had to wait and I have done good to all my customer I have had. With the likes of king people as we know have waited YEARS and no tag has been given. again im not trying to upset any mods here, I'm mearly pointing out that if I got one and all my customers got their goods why doesn't king.
RetroPlanet is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 06:16 AM #343
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I've been reading a lot on here as i'm one of the people that hasn't had stuff from King like the shield also my helmet and other stuff. I was shocked when i found i wasn't on Ed's facebook list so i dropped him an email and a facebook message asking, Also i've had Sirius_Cruger help me get in contact with him which has been really helpful

Anyway i received an email from him saying things have been sorted, He said that he will be coming back soon to give an update on everything as well as pictures on what's happening with people's orders. He also mentioned that he's got someone to help him work on the orders as well.

I'll drop him another email and let him know what's happening and what's being said and see what he can say about things as well but at least things are getting back on track and all
Airlim is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 08:54 AM #344
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay

RetroPlanet wrote: View Post

See I have to diagree here I'm not tying to be a duch but seems others members get more chances than a cat has lives. As we know I used to have a scammer tag, I never scammed any i mearly took ages posting and it was months people had to wait and I have done good to all my customer I have had. With the likes of king people as we know have waited YEARS and no tag has been given. again im not trying to upset any mods here, I'm mearly pointing out that if I got one and all my customers got their goods why doesn't king.
What I think was he was meaning Retro is that tossing a tag on him at this point would be pointless because he does not come here. While you come here and are an active member, a tag on you affected you because it was noted in each of your posts. For him, he hasnt logged on in almost 3 months.

In my opinion, he deserves the tag, and any reputation he had (as roush mentioned) as a prop maker has been tarnished beyond any reasonable repair (atleast for the forseeable future). I understand that things happen in life that causes delays, but the delays that have happened here are unexcusable at this point and if there was any decency, he should have given a refund or made his number 1 priority in life to finish these. at this point he has basically stolen the money from each member here who purchased one but has not received one, putting him beyond the point of a scammer and at the level of a thief (as much as it pains me to say that because I once had high respect for King and his abilities as a prop maker).

This thread proves more and more that the thread I made a few weeks ago are valid issues that need to be address and re-enforced here. Given paypals policy of only 45 days to file a complaint, any prop maker should only have 30 days to finish a project for a member and ship it off. If they cannot do it within that timeframe the buyer should be allowed a refund.

Too often it seems you see situations where a propmaker takes the payment from the buyer, gives them a timeframe of when it will be finished and received, and then that timeframe goes by and the buyer is given some reason "got sick, bad weather, car problems, divorce, extreme sexual exhaustion', for why it wasnt finished and sent when it was told it would be.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 09:31 AM #345
> RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

RetroPlanet
VIP Ranger

OmegaRangerRed:

I hear what you are saying and agree at this moment in time a tag is useless, when he come back or should I say IF he comes back a tag should be given then. I my self have fallen into the trap of taken too much on but what I do now is ONLY take postage payment the the buyer pays once the item arrives. Keeps the buyer happy and allows for trust and constant communication.
RetroPlanet is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 09:59 AM #346
> Argus
Time Master

Argus
Time Master

OmegaRangerRed wrote: View Post

This thread proves more and more that the thread I made a few weeks ago are valid issues that need to be address and re-enforced here. Given paypals policy of only 45 days to file a complaint, any prop maker should only have 30 days to finish a project for a member and ship it off. If they cannot do it within that timeframe the buyer should be allowed a refund.

Too often it seems you see situations where a propmaker takes the payment from the buyer, gives them a timeframe of when it will be finished and received, and then that timeframe goes by and the buyer is given some reason "got sick, bad weather, car problems, divorce, extreme sexual exhaustion', for why it wasnt finished and sent when it was told it would be.
QFT.

This is why I am not taking any payment for the stuff I am working on until it is ready for shipping.

Granted my stuff is a lot cheaper in materials, but......

Just my $.02.
Argus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 10:15 AM #347
> D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

Argus wrote: View Post

QFT.

This is why I am not taking any payment for the stuff I am working on until it is ready for shipping.

Granted my stuff is a lot cheaper in materials, but......

Just my $.02.
Hell, you left for who knows how long, and you made sure that anything you had on your plate got finished. Stuff like this just isn't acceptable anymore. People like King and Buzz and others say they hold their products to the highest quality possible? Well they certainly don't act like it.
D-D-D-Demon! is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:12 AM #348
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

RetroPlanet wrote: View Post

First off, I don't handle Scammer Tags. I handle the Vet Tags. Decade has specificially asked to handle the Scammer Tags. Anything that landed you your Scammer Tag was your doing, not anyone elses.

Secondly, you had the Tag forever because of posts like this. We understand you don't think it's fair, but the difference here is that you were still coming on the board, and (no offense to you here but...) were being extremely stupid talking about all the stuff you have been purchasing, what you were gonig to buy, etc. while leaving others in the dark about their goods. When you did communicate, it was rude and unbusinesslike.

I think in the future you should just worry about yourself. Scammer Tags are given to those that deserve them, if you think they're fair or not. And you know that I've stood up for you in the past without knowing you or having done any business with you, and have even gone to bat a few times for you to get that tag removed. As I stated previously, that's not up to me.

Thirdly, if you read back a few pages, you'll see that quite honestly, none of the Moderation Staff knew about this situation and Misrere literally stated she didn't let anyone know. I still wouldn't have known if OmegaRedRanger hadn't brought it up in another thread. We don't read all the threads, and we don't read all the posts in the threads we do read. That. Would. Become. A. Full. Time. Job.

Fourthly, you missed my post where he doesn't come on the board anyone. Apparently he's going to make a comeback, but I'd like to see how that's handled first.

This is to everyone. No one can help you if you don't say anything to us. We cannot under any circumstances guarantee any sort of satisfaction or results, but we can help you help others in the future with that scarlet letter. I cant' stress enough to feel free to PM me or Dragon Voyager (though he seems a bit busy right now.)

What I think was he was meaning Retro is that tossing a tag on him at this point would be pointless because he does not come here. While you come here and are an active member, a tag on you affected you because it was noted in each of your posts. For him, he hasnt logged on in almost 3 months.

In my opinion, he deserves the tag, and any reputation he had (as roush mentioned) as a prop maker has been tarnished beyond any reasonable repair (atleast for the forseeable future). I understand that things happen in life that causes delays, but the delays that have happened here are unexcusable at this point and if there was any decency, he should have given a refund or made his number 1 priority in life to finish these. at this point he has basically stolen the money from each member here who purchased one but has not received one, putting him beyond the point of a scammer and at the level of a thief (as much as it pains me to say that because I once had high respect for King and his abilities as a prop maker).

I agree with all your points, but it's not something we can enforce. We can only make the suggestion like the one I made, or even yours, though PayPal doesn't always give a refund back in the 45 days and if the total amount isn't paid then at least that's only some money you lost and not all of it.
MnemonicSyntax is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:35 AM #349
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay

I agree with all your points, but it's not something we can enforce. We can only make the suggestion like the one I made, or even yours, though PayPal doesn't always give a refund back in the 45 days and if the total amount isn't paid then at least that's only some money you lost and not all of it.
I know there is no true way you can enforce it.

What I am suggesting is to add it to the rules and make the buyers aware of it.

I know that I myself have reached the point from here on out where if a buy something from a prop maker that isnt already produced, I am telling them they have 35 days to finish it and send it, including tracking. Im also leaving a note in the paypal transaction description that states if the package is not sent with viable means of tracking by the 35 day mark I will file a claim for a refund.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:47 AM #350
> Redlunarwolf
Evil Titanium Ranger

Redlunarwolf
Evil Titanium Ranger

I know that I myself have reached the point from here on out where if a buy something from a prop maker that isnt already produced, I am telling them they have 35 days to finish it and send it, including tracking. Im also leaving a note in the paypal transaction description that states if the package is not sent with viable means of tracking by the 35 day mark I will file a claim for a refund.

Honestly that's the best way Omega. I agree 100%. I think I'll start doing that from now on.
Redlunarwolf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM #351
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

When I brought this up to Decade, she stated she's been busy lately and will look at it later. I'm not going to keep pushing the issue of course.

But I think that your method would be the best and if you wanted to get the word out to other threads that are having trouble, feel free to do so. There's nothing wrong with suggesting things and if the thread creators feeling you're raining on their parade then they need to do somethig about it.
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:09 PM #352
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Okay everyone, I just talked to Ed on the phone briefly, he was kinda busy so he told me to call him in 3 hours, I'll talk to him about all this if you like and see what's going on.
Sirius_Cruger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM #353
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Sirius_Cruger wrote: View Post

Okay everyone, I just talked to Ed on the phone briefly, he was kinda busy so he told me to call him in 3 hours, I'll talk to him about all this if you like and see what's going on.
I was about to drop him an email about the thread, hopefully he can come on and give updates or just give a general heads up
Airlim is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:57 PM #354
> gagecook45
The Original Badass

gagecook45
The Original Badass

Omega, you could probably start a thread about this and have mnemonic sticky it. That way everyone will see it and it can continue getting built upon.
gagecook45 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:24 PM #355
> MnemonicSyntax
Banned

MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Or, he could post it in the threads of the people that continue to have issues with not getting their stuff made for their customers.
Old January 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM #356
> gagecook45
The Original Badass

gagecook45
The Original Badass

Green ranger / Dragon ranger armor package w/ options

Or, he could post it in the threads of the people that continue to have issues with not getting their stuff made for their customers.
That can be said for a lot of threads here recently. Lol.
gagecook45 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 06:14 PM #357
> Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

Sirius_Cruger
ROTJ Fett 10% complete

cough

Last edited by Sirius_Cruger; January 30th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.
Sirius_Cruger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2011, 06:31 PM #358
> D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

D-D-D-Demon!
Demon, dood!

He should have much more concrete details than just "in progress." Last time I checked, Voyager's and technos were the farthest behind. Nipu's was about half-way done, and Misere's, Misere's for fuck's sake WAS READY TO SHIP.
D-D-D-Demon! is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:08 AM #359
> zaidi
Unknown

zaidi
Unknown

anyone gotten their shield yet?
zaidi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:10 AM #360
> Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay