Legacy Zeo MegaZord

Legacy Zeo Rangers

Legacy DT Rangers

Next legacy 6.5 wave
livemrcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #2642
Dark storm
Power Ranger

That would be awesome. But unfortunately, even with how long Shogun has taken, I still feel like Zeo Megazord is pushing it.
But now that I think about it, what happened to getting 2 per year (Not including repaints)? Ninja Megazord came out last year around November with Falconzord coming out earlier that year. We're 7 months into the year (9 months since the last release) and we still haven't even seen a glimpse or even confirmation of a Shogun Megazord, and the only other thing out is black and gold titanus.

Ok, yeah, forget what I said earlier. Bring out the Shogun Megazord AND the Zeo Megazord. Heck, I'll even settle for Red Battlezord
Dark storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:31 PM   #2643
Ankh Prime
RIP Kaigan / 2,174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark storm View Post
That would be awesome. But unfortunately, even with how long Shogun has taken, I still feel like Zeo Megazord is pushing it.
But now that I think about it, what happened to getting 2 per year (Not including repaints)? Ninja Megazord came out last year around November with Falconzord coming out earlier that year. We're 7 months into the year (9 months since the last release) and we still haven't even seen a glimpse or even confirmation of a Shogun Megazord, and the only other thing out is black and gold titanus.

Ok, yeah, forget what I said earlier. Bring out the Shogun Megazord AND the Zeo Megazord. Heck, I'll even settle for Red Battlezord
I honestly don't think we're getting a Legacy Shogun. I think it's going to be replaced with the other stupid Legacy line with the re-released originals.
Ankh Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:37 PM   #2644
Xenotome
♥Taiki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh Prime View Post
I honestly don't think we're getting a Legacy Shogun. I think it's going to be replaced with the other stupid Legacy line with the re-released originals.
If they actually try to re-release the original mold zords I think I may actually try to choke a Bandai executive to death. I can defend a lot of their decisions, but THAT (along with how they're doing Lion Fire) I cannot.
Xenotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:40 PM   #2645
livemrcraig
Power Ranger

If we see Legacy Shogun which I think we will because Falconzord was built to combine with Shogun as well as Ninja, Shogun can be released in November this year and Zeo Megazord can be summer 2018, with Red Battlezord in November. In a Dream world I would love to get the three Zeo megazords and Prymidas by Summer 2019.

I just started watching Zeo because I missed that entire season as a Kid but loved MMPR but isn't Zeo pretty much MMPR season 4 as far as Fans liking the season? It was my understanding Zeo and MMPR were good and Turbo was the first hit or miss season.
livemrcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 09:43 PM   #2646
Ankh Prime
RIP Kaigan / 2,174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenotome View Post
If they actually try to re-release the original mold zords I think I may actually try to choke a Bandai executive to death. I can defend a lot of their decisions, but THAT (along with how they're doing Lion Fire) I cannot.
It's coming and you know it so get ready to choke away. I'll help.
Ankh Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:09 PM   #2647
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

They really should finish up the MMPR Megazords with Shogun at least.
a squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:32 PM   #2648
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by livemrcraig View Post
I just started watching Zeo because I missed that entire season as a Kid but loved MMPR but isn't Zeo pretty much MMPR season 4 as far as Fans liking the season? It was my understanding Zeo and MMPR were good and Turbo was the first hit or miss season.
A lot of people at the time really hated Zeo, probably because the fanbase was young and kids don't tend to handle change well. I know I had a circle of friends who were all big MMPR fans, most of whom never watched the show regularly again when it switched to Zeo. I myself was put off for quite a while, since not only was it change, but to this day I find the Zeo suits and Zords to be some of the fugliest designs in the franchise's history. While I was put off by the changes and the ugly suits, I did still have a fondness for the characters (as far as the suits go, I was very happy when they changed over to Turbo, as I thought the suits looked 1000% better than Zeo. And then the show actually came out... )

Time seems to have been more kind to the show.

It's MMPR season 4 in that it's got (mostly) the same cast and continues the story set up by the previous three seasons of MMPR. It was the last full year for Tommy, Adam, Kat, and Zordon, the last year for Rocky and Alpha 5, the last appearance ever of Billy, and the last regular appearances for Jason and the MMPR villains.
BigMDtheSequel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:47 AM   #2649
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
I hope they actually made a Legacy Shogun Megazord.

If anything, I'd say the line-up could be a bit like this:

- Legacy Shogun Megazord
- B&G Legacy Tigerzord
- B&G Legacy Falconzord
- The Dino Thunder figures
- The next team for the Legacy figures
- Legacy Zeonizer
Lord-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:15 AM   #2650
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

I don't want any original mold nonsense. I hope that stays what it was: a rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Zero View Post
I hope they actually made a Legacy Shogun Megazord.

If anything, I'd say the line-up could be a bit like this:

- Legacy Shogun Megazord
- B&G Legacy Tigerzord
- B&G Legacy Falconzord
- The Dino Thunder figures
- The next team for the Legacy figures
- Legacy Zeonizer
I agree that it'll probably look something like this. Not sure about the B&G zords though. Seemed like they only did them because there was originally a B&G Megazord in 93 and they wanted to pay homage to that (and expand on it with a full B&G Ultrazord).

Although the entire point of them is to reuse the mold with a paint job change to squeeze more money out of it.
RedRanger87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:49 AM   #2651
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandostc14 View Post
http://fattoyscorner.blogspot.com/20...an-dragon.html

This picture may help with the question of how big the power sword box will be.
Higher-res from their Facebook
I remember someone earlier in the thread asked what the blue box says. It just says "Die-cast parts / Sounds".

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; July 17th, 2017 at 08:54 AM.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:53 AM   #2652
Dark storm
Power Ranger

Damn. Finally found the legacy figures at 2nd and Charles. Yellow and Black MMPR I didn't get cuz I just got black on ebay and yellow is coming in the entertainment earth pack. So I got blue ranger so I wouldn't have to pay $30 for him on ebay. Marked at $20 and still in the box, the register screwed up the first time and charged 29.95. They corrected it, and then I get home and find it's already been opened (from the bottom, couldn't see it) and the BAF piece is missing. Can't see that cuz the box covers it up. Now I can either return it and pay more on ebay, or try to find a loose piece on ebay or RB.
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #2653
⚡Taichi
Can we BUILD it!?

32 eBay
Well, that settles it... the box states "Actual Size" on it, so it's full size then, looks like no need to put together.

Which, in all honesty, is way better than putting it together. I just can't imagine where the hell stores are going to put that.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:40 AM   #2654
Falcon6
Its time to d-d-d-d-dduel

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMDtheSequel View Post
A lot of people at the time really hated Zeo, probably because the fanbase was young and kids don't tend to handle change well. I know I had a circle of friends who were all big MMPR fans, most of whom never watched the show regularly again when it switched to Zeo. I myself was put off for quite a while, since not only was it change, but to this day I find the Zeo suits and Zords to be some of the fugliest designs in the franchise's history. While I was put off by the changes and the ugly suits, I did still have a fondness for the characters (as far as the suits go, I was very happy when they changed over to Turbo, as I thought the suits looked 1000% better than Zeo. And then the show actually came out... )

Time seems to have been more kind to the show.

It's MMPR season 4 in that it's got (mostly) the same cast and continues the story set up by the previous three seasons of MMPR. It was the last full year for Tommy, Adam, Kat, and Zordon, the last year for Rocky and Alpha 5, the last appearance ever of Billy, and the last regular appearances for Jason and the MMPR villains.
Really, because I thought zeos designs were infinitely better than anything from mmprs 3 seasons. As for Turbo, I liked it way more design/show wise.
Falcon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #2655
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
Well, that settles it... the box states "Actual Size" on it, so it's full size then, looks like no need to put together.

Which, in all honesty, is way better than putting it together. I just can't imagine where the hell stores are going to put that.
I think it was always going to be one piece. The only way to separate it would be to make the hilt separate from the blade. Since the blade is made of bendable material in the first place, I'd think it'd be easy to damage.

They'll probably store it sideways on the shelf or upright. I can't imagine them making too many of these considering the length.
RedRanger87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:19 AM   #2656
Dark storm
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon6 View Post
Really, because I thought zeos designs were infinitely better than anything from mmprs 3 seasons. As for Turbo, I liked it way more design/show wise.
Yeah, I feel like it was the reverse for the most part. People liked it because it was new/different. And they didn't like Turbo because of the plot and kept dragging on the same cast. Turbo suits were the coolest tho. I still love the way they shine in the movie. Zeo definitely improved on season 3 where it lacked or dove too deep.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #2657
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:

I can see it now, me carrying that thing to the register. Like when I bought the Imaginext Megazord, it was half my size. Everyone was looking at me. Couldn't tell what they were thinking lol.
manson26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #2658
Vaportrail
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson26 View Post
Couldn't tell what they were thinking lol.
They were prolly thinking "Man, I wish I was as cool as that guy."
Like, when I bought the helmet, the clerk hadn't seen it yet. He was quite impressed.

Most of the people in TRU think the stuff in TRU is cool. Relax, you are among your own kind.
Vaportrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:58 PM   #2659
Dark storm
Power Ranger

yeah, otherwise they wouldn't be working there. Like ppl at gamestop don't go "I can't believe ur here buying video games. Really?" I remember the girl at the register freaking it when she saw the legacy morpher I was buying. And then the guy at the Target register geeking out when I got the green ranger action hero. =)
They don't judge us for that, they wanna join us. And if they do judge us, they can do it quietly and go home wishing they lived like we do.
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:16 PM   #2660
Roboboard
It ain't nothing but love

Quote:

A very painful image came in my head there of them standing vertically on a shelf and a little child running along and knocking them over. Bent corners and damaged boxes everywhere
Roboboard is offline   Reply With Quote