Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2018, 05:06 PM #1961
CardBoss19's Avatar
> CardBoss19
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 185
CardBoss19
Power Ranger
CardBoss19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 185



Thank you. I was able to post.
CardBoss19 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:59 PM #1962
Lime's Avatar
> Lime
Boba Fett Ranger!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 491
Lime
Boba Fett Ranger!
Lime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 491



So, I don't see any mention of it, in the rules anywhere, but I haven't really been around much in the last 6-7 years.. is posting my own ebay auctions in the marketplace still allowed? Naturally, following the other rules with pictures with an ID paper, of course.. I just scoured the rules pages all over and saw zero mention of eBay.
Lime is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:01 PM #1963
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1



Lime wrote: View Post

So, I don't see any mention of it, in the rules anywhere, but I haven't really been around much in the last 6-7 years.. is posting my own ebay auctions in the marketplace still allowed? Naturally, following the other rules with pictures with an ID paper, of course.. I just scoured the rules pages all over and saw zero mention of eBay.
eBay postings are exempted because the transactions go through eBay. They take responsibility, so you only have to post the links.

There should be an eBay prefix you can use.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:03 PM #1964
Lime's Avatar
> Lime
Boba Fett Ranger!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 491
Lime
Boba Fett Ranger!
Lime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 491



Decade wrote: View Post

eBay postings are exempted because the transactions go through eBay. They take responsibility, so you only have to post the links.

There should be an eBay prefix you can use.
Ah, thanks for the response. I see some eBay threads now, they just fell on further back pages, so at quick glance on the first page of the marketplace, the lack of eBay threads had me wondering.

Thanks!
Lime is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2018, 02:25 PM #1965
Psycho Tangerine's Avatar
> Psycho Tangerine
Fanfic fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 218
Psycho Tangerine
Fanfic fanatic
Psycho Tangerine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 218



Is there any way to access the archived fanfictions on here? Thank you.
Psycho Tangerine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2018, 02:47 PM #1966
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1



Psycho Tangerine wrote: View Post

Is there any way to access the archived fanfictions on here? Thank you.
The section goes back to threads in 2003. If you're not seeing them, in the Display Options near the bottom, change "From the" field, to "Beginning".

You can also set the default in your options:
https://www.RangerBoard.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Find: "Default Thread Age Cut Off"
Change to: "Show all threads".
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2018, 03:16 PM #1967
StriderXanthos's Avatar
> StriderXanthos
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 970
StriderXanthos
Banned
StriderXanthos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 970



How do you contact the moderator support desk? I tried the way from the private message, but it didn't work and there wasn't any way to reply.
StriderXanthos is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2018, 03:19 PM #1968
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900
hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900



StriderXanthos wrote: View Post

How do you contact the moderator support desk? I tried the way from the private message, but it didn't work and there wasn't any way to reply.
The Member Support forum is always located at the bottom of RangerBoard's main page.

And there are twenty different moderators we can send private messages to, if those aren't going through you may have suspended privileges.
hasbro_primo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:27 PM #1969
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1



hasso_primo wrote: View Post

The Member Support forum is always located at the bottom of RangerBoard's main page.

And there are twenty different moderators we can send private messages to, if those aren't going through you may have suspended privileges.
Don't PM mods directly please. Try to move away from that and use the Member Support.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2018, 05:08 PM #1970
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900
hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900



jlenoconel wrote: View Post

I was wondering why there were pages missing from the MMPR Archive Vol 1 comic?
Wrong thread?

This is about RangerBoard functionality only.
hasbro_primo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:00 PM #1971
RangerPower2003's Avatar
> RangerPower2003
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
RangerPower2003
Power Ranger
RangerPower2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262



Newbie here, is it possible to get updates from the forum via Email?
RangerPower2003 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:07 PM #1972
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900
hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900



RangerPower2003 wrote: View Post

Newbie here, is it possible to get updates from the forum via Email?
On the top left corner of the screen, click on "User CP".
On the left navigation, click on "Edit Options".
Scroll down to "Messaging and Notification". You can select instant, daily or weekly e-mail notices for all threads you are subscribed to.
hasbro_primo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:23 PM #1973
RangerPower2003's Avatar
> RangerPower2003
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
RangerPower2003
Power Ranger
RangerPower2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262



hasso_primo wrote: View Post

On the top left corner of the screen, click on "User CP".
On the left navigation, click on "Edit Options".
Scroll down to "Messaging and Notification". You can select instant, daily or weekly e-mail notices for all threads you are subscribed to.
Thanks!
RangerPower2003 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:57 PM #1974
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,727
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,727



I know that one of the site's administrators changed the title of this thread because the report was originally a hoax, but now it might be happening after all. Is it all right for me to change the title now? I didn't want to do it unless I had permission.

Space Jam 2 NOT in the works and no Lebron James.
ranger_scout is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:10 PM #1975
cognito29's Avatar
> cognito29
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
cognito29
Power Ranger
cognito29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2



I've been away from the board for a while, so my questions are mainly about the new look. (Not sure if asking multiple questions here is allowed, but I figure it's better than double posting.)
  • What's up with themes/styles/layouts? I couldn't find a dropdown for them until I logged in, and even then I couldn't find my usual (Rangers Strike MMPR images)?
  • Even when I change the theme, the site still looks quite different. Is there a way to get a more "classic" look (like with visible borders) or do I just have to get used to it?
  • Is there at least a way to legibly highlight text on a dark background? Because I'm getting green on green.
cognito29 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:15 PM #1976
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900
hasbro_primo
Primo of Power
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 75,900



cognito29 wrote: View Post

  • What's up with themes/styles/layouts? I couldn't find a dropdown for them until I logged in, and even then I couldn't find my usual (Rangers Strike MMPR images)?
  • Even when I change the theme, the site still looks quite different. Is there a way to get a more "classic" look (like with visible borders) or do I just have to get used to it?
RangerBoard has been redesigned from the ground up. The basic vBulletin layout and all old banners are gone for good.

Is there at least a way to legibly highlight text on a dark background? Because I'm getting green on green.
That happens to me when I find our old spoiler tags.

The best thing to do is just hit reply on those, then you can read the quote in the text editor instead.
hasbro_primo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:22 PM #1977
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1



cognito29 wrote: View Post

I've been away from the board for a while, so my questions are mainly about the new look. (Not sure if asking multiple questions here is allowed, but I figure it's better than double posting.)
  • What's up with themes/styles/layouts? I couldn't find a dropdown for them until I logged in, and even then I couldn't find my usual (Rangers Strike MMPR images)?
  • Even when I change the theme, the site still looks quite different. Is there a way to get a more "classic" look (like with visible borders) or do I just have to get used to it?
  • Is there at least a way to legibly highlight text on a dark background? Because I'm getting green on green.
Announcement on the Designs are here:
https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=182379

Who were you before? We can help you recover your old account. We do not allow multiple accounts. We can work with you to recover.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:37 PM #1978
cognito29's Avatar
> cognito29
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
cognito29
Power Ranger
cognito29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2



I've never had an account - I'm a long-time lurker who was motivated to join in case the layout control I wanted was behind the curtain. I found some but not all, so I figured I'd use my new ability to post and see if I was missing something.
cognito29 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:43 PM #1979
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,042
1



cognito29 wrote: View Post

I've never had an account - I'm a long-time lurker who was motivated to join in case the layout control I wanted was behind the curtain. I found some but not all, so I figured I'd use my new ability to post and see if I was missing something.
Oh, well then - welcome!

I understand your attachment to the old designs, but they're quite primitive.

The new designs are mobile friendly, and better streamlined to work on. And since the release of the new designs, I've implemented many new features which does not exist in the old designs.

There'd be a lot of work to get them up to speed, which is not a priority at this time. I'm not ruling out bringing them back. They are just not available at this time.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:51 PM #1980
cognito29's Avatar
> cognito29
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
cognito29
Power Ranger
cognito29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2



Yeah, I'm just slow to get used to change. The highlighting thing is a pain though - are there any plans for that? It works fine on the light themes, but i just prefer the dark ones.
cognito29 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
faq, questions, tags r 4 vips :)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.