Home Menu

Menu

Old April 13th, 2018, 04:49 PM #61
> Black Dragonrang
Power Ranger

Black Dragonrang
Power Ranger

(Shiny We need to do the thing with Rei, My character..)
Black Dragonrang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:52 PM #62
> ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

((Yes I'm sending you the discord link so we can talk. It'll be in your PMs))
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 06:19 AM #63
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Jezebel glanced the homeless man up and down. Loose clothing that could hide a wire, weapons or muscles easily. He was unusually forward, but then again with the state Harwood was in, he could certainly be in a desperate situation. Or he could be looking for money for drugs.

"I don't have any cash on me. I can get you something from the shop over there, if you want," she suggested, gesturing to the coffee shop.

"I'll let her know when she comes in." Lux sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I hear you. I think everybody's waiting for things to suddenly turn bad again. We've got waaay too many loose ends to relax completely."

Gabe resisted the urge to respond to JB in front of the barista. He checked his wrist, even though he wasn't wearing a watch. "Oh man, I'm gonna be late--I'm gonna have to go now, sorry for wasting your time."

He left the shop and headed out towards the warehouse, walking as quickly as he dared.
MichelleTheEditor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 07:25 AM #64
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

The man smiled at Jezebel. "Thank you... thank you kindly, miss. Yes... let's head over there, please. I'm very hungry..."

As Gabe was on the sidewalk, one of the shop workers rushed out and ran up in front of him to block his way.

"Sir!" He said, smiling. "Did we offend you? I'm so sorry our card machine wasn't reading!"

"Yeah..." Sampson said. "I just know any minute now Tensou will show up again and, like, melt our servers and blow our base up again. Or some version of me from another universe will come and beg me to help his dying world or something. You know... normal fare for us, hehe..."

Jenkins looked down from The Patriot. The mutated beast was leaping with finesse from house roof to house roof, howling.

"Hmm... seems pretty aimless..." Jenkins said to himself. "If this is a Nek thing... this guy doesn't seem to have a purpose, so... distraction? But from what...? Whatever SPD is doing with the Omega kids?"

That's when, by a twist of fate, the beast slipped and fell to the ground... directly in front of a family rushing out of their house in terror.

Jenkins frowned. "Time to lock and load..."
Old April 14th, 2018, 07:46 AM #65
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Jezebel definitely had alarm bells going off in her head now, but she gave him a friendly smile and accompanied him back to the shop. They were still trying not to seem suspicious.

"Woah." Gabe stepped back, startled. "No, seriously, I just don't want to be late--I figured I had more time than I did." He stepped around the guy.

Lux chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds about right for our luck." Hearing Jenkins, she stopped smiling. "What's happening?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:01 AM #66
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

"Sir! I... I feel terribly for interrupting your football game like this... please let me get you a free drink. Please... it's the least I can do!" The employee said to Gabe pleadingly.

Meanwhile, the homeless man approached the shop with Jezebel. He saw Gabe and the worker and then looked to the lady accompanying him.

"Look at those two... they seem happy..." The man said. "You, too! Thank you for sharing some of that with me."

Jenkins put The Patriot on hover mode and raced to the back hatch.

"The monster is gonna attack a family," Was all Jenkins stated to Lux before jumping out of the ship. He flew down, pulling out his blasters and using his extensive training under the tutelage of General Atlas himself to fire two shots directly between the eyes of the monster.

"Roar!" The monster bellowed over the screams of the family.

"Figures..." Jenkins muttered as he saw the blasts were nothing more than an inconvenience for his foe. Gritting his teeth, Jenkins rolled forward to get closer to the beast.

"Yaaah!" A voice was heard crying out as the monster suddenly fell to a knee.

"Need some help?" Chambers asked with a smile, rushing to Jenkins' side after having kicked the monster in the back.

"Good ta see ya," Jenkins replied. "Family safe?"

"Yes, they ran off," Reported Chambers.

Jenkins smiled. "Then let's party."

"Okay, it looks like Jenkins has some back-up from Miss Chambers," Sampson stated, though he knew Lux was as able to read the scene as much as he could. "Fan-freaking-tastic. Jenkins? What support do you need? I mean... I'm not monitoring any bionics for Derek or anything so I feel kinda useless..."
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:10 AM #67
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Gabe was starting to suspect this was a regional manager. In his experience with retail they were usually the most pushy. Something seemed off, though, not just in this guy's aggressiveness.

It didn't hit him until he saw Jezebel coming back towards the shop.

"...Did I say I was going to a football game?" He asked slowly, both to the employee and into his comms.

"It's no trouble," Jezebel said, though from what she could see, "happy" didn't seem like the right word. Anxious was more appropriate. She side-eyed the homeless man.

"Well, we can keep an eye on the background and make sure they don't break anything they don't have to," Lux suggested. "At least there's only one monster out now."
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:17 AM #68
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

The employee nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, yeah! To be honest, I wish I wasn't working today to join y'all!"

At that moment, the homeless man bumped into Gabe. "So sorry..."

Meanwhile, JB's voice was heard over the comms. "Black!? Red and Green need you!"

The monster charged at Jenkins and Chambers with athleticism. Chambers frowned and simply bulldozed into him. She felt her blazer rip at some of its seams upon impact. She swallowed a bit to steady herself. Her head was throbbing from the hit and the beginnings of stars were dancing in her vision.

Seeing Chambers grapple the monster to slow him down, Jenkins pulled out what looked to be the hilt of a knife. Pushing a button caused a small laser blade to appear, seemingly crafted in a similar way to Patriot Ranger's Patriot Blades. Focusing, Jenkins leapt forward and swiped, slashing at the beast's neck.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:22 AM #69
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Gabe exchanged looks with Jezebel. She nodded. Their cover was blown. Gabe sprang back and into a fighting stance. Jezebel, closer to the homeless man, caught his arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a colder, more commanding tone. "Was that a lift or a drop?"

"Lil are you feeling all right? If you get a concussion you have to go to the bench," Lux said.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:32 AM #70
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

The homeless man looked at Jezebel in shock. "I... I..."

The employee, however, reacted slightly differently, pulling at what looked to be a rod.

"Best if you scamper back wherever you came from, kid," He said, getting into a fight stance himself as he eyed Gabe.

Chambers was a little caught off guard hearing Lux, but remembered JB had linked their comms together a few months earlier. Grunting, she felt the beast tense up upon Jenkins' attack.

"... just... fine..." She managed to say before locking tighter around one of the monster's massive shoulders.

Jenkins, all the while, spun around and drove the blade into the monster's back. This caused him to howl in pain, wrenching forward and throwing Chambers into the nearby house.

"Ouch..." she managed to say before pulling herself up.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:40 AM #71
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Jezebel looked intently at the homeless man, trying to read his face and see if he was sincere or just playing innocent. She needed to know if this was someone she had to fight or could safely ignore to focus on the employee.

"Oookay, I think we're doing this," Gabe said, eyes on the baton, if that was what it was. Knowing the General it could probably fire poison darts or turn into a lightsaber or something.

Lux winced in sympathy. "Ow, I felt that. Sorry, I'm probably being distracting. Have you tried going for the legs?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:49 AM #72
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

The homeless man's stare darted over to Gabe and his opponent. "What the...?"

Meanwhile, the employee smiled. "Oh, yes we are!"

As he dived toward Gabe, JB began screaming in his ear. "Morph now! Everyone! And please don't let them distract you! Get to the warehouse before they clean it out!"

Jenkins pursued his lips as he watched the monster charge at him. At the very last moment, Jenkins rolled out and spun around, shooting at the monster's open wounds.

Staggering toward them, Chambers nodded as if Lux were there with her. "Good call. I'm on it!"

Screaming at the top of her lungs, Chambers gathered all of her inhuman power and slammed her body at the distracted monster's knees.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:56 AM #73
> RedLegacyRanger
Red Legacy Ranger

RedLegacyRanger
Red Legacy Ranger

Blake fired up his powers and slung a bolt of morphin energy at the employee. After hearing JB telling them to morph, Blake yelled “OBSIDIAN POWER!” Morphing him into the Obsidian Ranger.
RedLegacyRanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:58 AM #74
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Not having realized Blake was there, the employee was hit hard before striking Gabe. He fell to a heap on the ground.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:00 AM #75
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"You should leave," Jezebel said, releasing the homeless man's arm. "Sorry about breaking my offer, but things are about to get violent."

Gabe sprang aside to avoid Blake's shot, raising his own morpher. "Cyber Unit Green, Activate!"

His morpher lit up green. "Loading Morphing program," a robotic voice intoned, and he transformed with a flash of light.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:04 AM #76
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Nodding hurriedly, the man rushed away in a panic.

As he did, several "employees" rushed out, armed to the teeth with various weapons. A barrage of blasts and bullets erupted from them.

"Don't worry about the Ranger Bullets - SPD upgraded the armor on your suits so you'll be fine," JB informed as he felt the adrenaline rush through him.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:37 AM #77
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Roman was walking as he saw a local tv store as he begin to see some reports about monster somewhere as he begin to think as he took out his driver and lockseed and nods to himself. "Time to get back in action" As he begin to back away as he begin to head out to the monster area is as he henshin while running to go into his rider form.
Mikey Yamamoto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:42 AM #78
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

The monster screamed in pain, falling to it's back as his knees snapped. A sickening cracking sound was heard from Chambers as she recoiled back from the strike.

Before they could celebrate, though, the monster did a hand spring and grabbed a nearby lightpole to stay up. Roaring, he spun quickly and flung himself at Chambers.

She reacted quickly, but her reflexes were not enough to deter the monster's force: she fell to the ground as the monster began pummeling her.

"Chambers!" Jenkins screamed, trying to shoot at the monster without hitting Chambers.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:49 AM #79
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

A Shark Sword came near the monster foot as roman jump into the aim with his rider armor on as he attempt a headbutt onto the monster, "the shark rider is back and here to stay for a whole" said roman
Mikey Yamamoto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:53 AM #80
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Jenkins paused in disbelief, not knowing what he was seeing. Hearing the voice, though, gave him the realization of who was their savior.

"...Roman?" He asked, rushing to the unconscious Chambers.

The monster, meanwhile, began rolling around in pain and anger, thrashing about in a frenzied mess of limbs and gnashing teeth.

Tags
crisis crunch, here we go again, nek is back, new beginnings, rpg