Home Menu

Menu

Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:28 PM #601
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger

AngieYaz
Power Ranger

bushwacka666 wrote: View Post

I was in the Bulk & Skull panel at the last PMC when Paulie mentioned this there as well. However from the way he was saying it, the impression I got was that he was never sure about it. More like he was just assuming it was a possibility based on Cannon's age. I'm paraphrasing of course but I think he said something along the lines of "Well you've got to remember that it's been a long time since Mighty Morphin'. There's always a chance that he may not be with us anymore."

It never came across as a certainty to me. Paulie's belief/assumption could just have been mistaken.
How old was Cannon when he was on PR anyway? His last appearance was in that vampire episode in Turbo. After that, poof! He's out much like Lt. Murtaugh in the Family Matters episode "Number One with a Bullet".

This whole thing over this actor's whereabouts is very strange and confusing. I know it's just one actor, but things like this are intriguing.

Last edited by AngieYaz; April 23rd, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
AngieYaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2018, 03:49 PM #602
> the_future_zordon
Power Ranger

the_future_zordon
Power Ranger

AaronOfTriforia wrote: View Post

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and tried to read through most of this thread. I'll be attending PMC for the first time this year. It will just be my girlfriend and I. Is anyone aware of any meet ups for those of us that are looking to meet with other PR fans (like at the bars afterwards or something similar)? We'd love to get with a good group of people to enhance the whole experience.

Also - I know I've seen videos in the past of people going on tour buses to go check out some of the old filming locations for MMPR around the LA area. Anyone know if that will be happening again? Thanks!
Well I know me and some other people are going to be going to universal studios the day before the con.
the_future_zordon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2018, 08:35 PM #603
> shsaing
Power Ranger

shsaing
Power Ranger

has anyone heard anything about Russel Lawrence? or attempt to find him on Facebook? (i know there is an alleged IG account but its most likely to be an imposter)

would be cool if he went to PMC, possibly reunite with the Lost Galaxy Cast.
shsaing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2018, 11:01 PM #604
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger

AngieYaz
Power Ranger

So stoked that Barbara's gonna be there. I have all my questions for her completely memorized. Is there gonna be a Zeo panel?
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM #605
> Ankh Primo
Net Brutality

Ankh Primo
Net Brutality

AngieYaz wrote: View Post

Is there gonna be a Zeo panel?
We have no way of knowing.

The convention's still four months away, schedules aren't normally finalized until at least two weeks out.
Ankh Primo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM #606
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger

AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Ankh Primo wrote: View Post

We have no way of knowing.

The convention's still four months away, schedules aren't normally finalized until at least two weeks out.
I see. Still, it would be cool if there was one.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM #607
> ⚡Taichi
Bite me...

32 eBay
Taichi
Bite me...

32 eBay

shsaing wrote: View Post

has anyone heard anything about Russel Lawrence? or attempt to find him on Facebook? (i know there is an alleged IG account but its most likely to be an imposter)

You've asked this exact same question multiple times. Please stop. If anyone had that information, they'd share it.
Taichi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM #608
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

shsaing wrote: View Post

Additionally, if you can't find him already, you probably should stop trying. Not everyone has a public relations account, and if you happen to stumble onto their private one, that's crossing the line. It's privacy invasion.
Decade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM #609
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger

PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger

so very likely, Henry Cannon, who played Principal Kaplan, passed away already, but nothing on the Internet confirms it, as for Patricia Ja Lee, I assume anyone who asks about her will just get a response that says "because she doesn't want to"

but she has done Cons before, but just not in like a decade, she was at Anime Expo in 2009, and in 2007, 2008 I believe, but she hasn't been back to any Convention since then. So it makes me and others wonder, if she had a negative fan encounter or experience at her last Con that makes her refuse to attend a convention again, although one person on Instagram told me that she is very busy with her career. Not sure how she got that info though. Since she is the only In Space era Ranger member that hasn't done PMC yet, and the only Space Ranger member many fans still haven't met yet.

Since In Space is probably my next favorite PR series after the original MMPR, In Space is definetley one of the more popular PR shows without a doubt.
PopCultureLover06 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM #610
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger

AngieYaz
Power Ranger

PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

so very likely, Henry Cannon, who played Principal Kaplan, passed away already, but nothing on the Internet confirms it, as for Patricia Ja Lee, I assume anyone who asks about her will just get a response that says "because she doesn't want to"

but she has done Cons before, but just not in like a decade, she was at Anime Expo in 2009, and in 2007, 2008 I believe, but she hasn't been back to any Convention since then. So it makes me and others wonder, if she had a negative fan encounter or experience at her last Con that makes her refuse to attend a convention again, although one person on Instagram told me that she is very busy with her career. Not sure how she got that info though. Since she is the only In Space era Ranger member that hasn't done PMC yet, and the only Space Ranger member many fans still haven't met yet.

Since In Space is probably my next favorite PR series after the original MMPR, In Space is definetley one of the more popular PR shows without a doubt.
I'm also looking forward to seeing Richard again too. I have some questions to ask him.

Last edited by AngieYaz; Yesterday at 03:12 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM #611
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

so very likely, Henry Cannon, who played Principal Kaplan, passed away already, but nothing on the Internet confirms it,
Let's just assume that the dude is alive and well until we have hard proof that states otherwise.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM #612
> shsaing
Power Ranger

shsaing
Power Ranger

Psycho Red will be there, would be cool if Christopher Khayman Lee and Him did something together, would be epic. Also would be cool if they managed to get all the Psycho Actors
shsaing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6