Home Menu

Menu

Old July 20th, 2019, 09:42 AM #501
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

TuxedoK wrote: View Post

I mean, win or lose, the lawyer still gets paid right?
So that's probably why.
That and what a lot of people don't understand he might win against certain parties in the suit but not all of them. He knows he is going down and he wants to take people with him. It is that simple. Hopefully the defendants go for a jury which you can opt for in civil case. You don't have to of course but I would. I would want as many women as I could get on a jury. just to destroy his ass some more.
christopherjohn is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 10:25 AM #502
> maslego
Idea Ranger

maslego
Idea Ranger

It's amazing people are still defending him instead of admitting they were wrong about him.
maslego is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:01 AM #503
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

maslego wrote: View Post

It's amazing people are still defending him instead of admitting they were wrong about him.
We live in an age of echo chambers and people don't like to admit they're wrong.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:33 AM #504
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Cuchulainn wrote: View Post

If you're still defending Vic at this point I don't really know what else to say.
Sadly, that's an easy out for them.

"She's his ex! Of course she hates him!"
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:36 AM #505
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

Xenotome wrote: View Post

Well not to mention that there's that GoFundMe in his name that he is not involved with no comment about where the $230K is going that he has refused to denounce knowing that it's NOT going to his defense and could absolutely get it shut down if he wants but doesn't. Which leads me to believe him and the shit lord running it are just splitting the money.
Hmm, makes sense for a short-sighted scumbag.

I totally misread one part as "Sith Lord"... which could explain something.

christopherjohn wrote: View Post

That and what a lot of people don't understand he might win against certain parties in the suit but not all of them. He knows he is going down and he wants to take people with him. It is that simple. Hopefully the defendants go for a jury which you can opt for in civil case. You don't have to of course but I would. I would want as many women as I could get on a jury. just to destroy his ass some more.
Is that a fiscally wise decision, I've got to wonder? By trying to get a partial victory, he's literally inviting testimony against him in rebuttal that otherwise would not have had standing in a court case, and practically opening the way for counter-suits that could cost him more. Not to mention, he's pretty much shooting down his own case...
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 10:55 PM #506
> scoots99
Drago Power

scoots99
Drago Power

Monica's main accusation just blew up in her face because Stan Dahllins her alleged savior and only fact witness during that incident says has no idea what she's talking about in his affidavit and that he would remember if it happened

you guys may think different but personally I think these Depos did NOT go well for the defendants

if Ron can't remember making those tweets then he also can't defend them as true or give them context he screwed himself by making 90% of his answers "I don't recall"

They both claim to have never read articles that are important to their cases which means bringing them up as a defense will be difficult

she claims she told the hotel story to Tammy but Tammy did not question Vic about it according to vic so either Monica is lying about telling it, Tammy did not properly assess that accusation by questioning Vic
or Vic could be lying about Tammy questioning him on it

the worse they got out of vic was that he's a serial cheater scummy yes but a sexual assaulter does that not make oh and that he has touched hair before which could be seen as evidence of the serial hair pulling

all in all this case is getting very interesting
scoots99 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:11 PM #507
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

Touching a females hair is sexual harassment. As it can be seen as a sexual advancement. Also the piles of evidence and admittance by Vic will be questioned. He hasn't admitted to sexual assault. That doesn't mean he hasn't done it all that means all he has ever admitted to is his behavior could be seen as sexually aggressive. Which again as I said it is really hard to prove these cases. Sometimes people do forget no matter what they say. Sometimes they cover someone else and lie. His ex-fiancee is against him meaning she very well could have dirt on him. However she is biast towards hurting him.
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:32 PM #508
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

You are doing just the absolute most running around in circles if what you got from that email is just that that Vic is a serial adulterer. Like she outlines specific manipulation and grooming of under age fans. But sure...

And also grabbing someone by their hair regardless of how hard it is... Is assault.
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:05 AM #509
> Cuchulainn
century color

Cuchulainn
century color

scoots99 wrote: View Post

the worse they got out of vic was that he's a serial cheater scummy yes but a sexual assaulter does that not make
Why are you trying to make this sound like it's a huge rational jump to make? If a guy is a serial cheater and manipulates his significant other to allow the behavior to continue, how is it a reach to consider he'd harass his colleagues or groom his young fans? Not all cheaters are predators, but Vic has made it easy for the defense to demonstrate why the accusers have said what they've said. At the end of the day, the defense just has to demonstrate they had a rationale behind the accusations and weren't doing it purely to cause damages.

Never mind the fact his ex's email implicitly accuses him of doing those things, too. Unless you're going to tell me that, oh, yeah, of course she's in on the plot too. The plot to ruin Vic's career because... reasons.
Cuchulainn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:49 AM #510
> vze21gwa
Power Ranger

vze21gwa
Power Ranger

The problem I see is that his lawyer can claim his ex is vindictive and lying-which has happened in the past with some women accusing men of Pedophilia to gain child support. Also, Vic is loved by alot of people. People love him. When someone is worshiped like that it can go both ways in that people may believe or deny the allegations. Also, not to play Devil's advocate, but his lawyer can claim that the women whose hair he "allegedly" grabbed didn't say anything at the time and that they liked it. What's even worst is that you have women who gave him BJ's (allegedly). This is Similar to the way a lawyer will ask a rape victim if they had an orgasm (it's messed up I know, but it happens). For every Harvey Weinstein that gets caught who knows how many get away with it? Sad all around.
vze21gwa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:51 AM #511
> ⚡Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Monica's main accusation just blew up in her face because Stan Dahllins her alleged savior and only fact witness during that incident says has no idea what she's talking about in his affidavit and that he would remember if it happened

you guys may think different but personally I think these Depos did NOT go well for the defendants

if Ron can't remember making those tweets then he also can't defend them as true or give them context he screwed himself by making 90% of his answers "I don't recall"

They both claim to have never read articles that are important to their cases which means bringing them up as a defense will be difficult

she claims she told the hotel story to Tammy but Tammy did not question Vic about it according to vic so either Monica is lying about telling it, Tammy did not properly assess that accusation by questioning Vic
or Vic could be lying about Tammy questioning him on it

the worse they got out of vic was that he's a serial cheater scummy yes but a sexual assaulter does that not make oh and that he has touched hair before which could be seen as evidence of the serial hair pulling

all in all this case is getting very interesting
You're doing some weird metal gymnastics here but ultimately it doesn't matter what the defendants can or cannot remember.

The burden of proof is on Vic and because he is a public figure he has to proof actual malice which is next to impossible, he also pretty much admitted in his deposition that it is in fact a SLAPP case. He will lose and he'll lose hard, he'll lose a lot of money paying the defendants bills.
Salted Pepper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 01:09 AM #512
> scoots99
Drago Power

scoots99
Drago Power

arguing he is the legal definition of Public figure is a debatable when it comes to voice actors nobody outside of his community even knows who he is
scoots99 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 08:11 AM #513
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

arguing he is the legal definition of Public figure is a debatable when it comes to voice actors nobody outside of his community even knows who he is
What? He travels around the country collecting tens of thousands of dollars at Cons specifically because of who He is. Public figure is not based on how widespread your success is. The people who don't know who he is is irrelevant.
Old July 21st, 2019, 08:16 AM #514
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

If his name appears on credits and he has such a following it could be described as cult like, it's not really any kind of debate that he is a public figure. It doesn't matter how well known he is or the size of his community. Nor does it even actually matter if he is a public figure at all really. The burden of proof is still on him because the claim is that they are trying to hurt him financially. Being able to do that at all in the way he claims though would by definition make him a public figure.

At the end of the day his entire defense relies on proving he didn't do what they claimed but then also proving they are all acting together to defame him or then somehow all individually acting on their own to defame him. Which the best part is then opens him up to actual countersuits of defamation for those women involved against him.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 10:08 AM #515
> BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

Soooo....the fact that he didn't even try to deny any of the illegal stuff his ex accused him of (grooming, pedophilia, assault) when he responded in their private conversation, and just apologized as if everything she said was true...couldn't that also be pretty damning for him?
BlueMystechRanger is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:11 AM #516
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Ah but what you don't know is that someone could have mispoken about a tweet which means all of it isn't true! Checkmate, Atheists!
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:12 AM #517
> Gunpla Rider
VIP Rider

Gunpla Rider
VIP Rider

BlueMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Soooo....the fact that he didn't even try to deny any of the illegal stuff his ex accused him of (grooming, pedophilia, assault) when he responded in their private conversation, and just apologized as if everything she said was true...couldn't that also be pretty damning for him?
Not to mention when asked if he said if he would sleep with underage girls, he said he would if it was consensual
Gunpla Rider is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:31 AM #518
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

BlueMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Should be pretty damning, but as we've seen, there are several people who simply wouldn't accept it as such. And these people can be jurors or judges. But what's worse? Sometimes the underage victims of statutory rape or sexual misconduct against a minor don't even think of themselves as victims, not even realizing the trauma it creates. It certainly doesn't help the victims who are being retraumatized by this, but if they have the courage to come forward, that's at least better.
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:51 AM #519
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Gunpla Rider wrote: View Post

Not to mention when asked if he said if he would sleep with underage girls, he said he would if it was consensual

He fucked a minor there is no doubt about that. There's no such thing as consent with an underage person! Holy hell, did his lawyers really not give him any prep for this shit?
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:04 PM #520
> GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

Xenotome wrote: View Post

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/0c...5e2b197637.jpg

He fucked a minor there is no doubt about that. There's no such thing as consent with an underage person! Holy hell, did his lawyers really not give him any prep for this shit?
Legally, there's no such thing as consent for a minor, but it's pretty obvious what he meant (i.e., he's saying he wouldn't actively force himself on her; I have my doubts). But fucking Hell, this guy acts like a goddamn alien who's never encountered human customs. Even if you think it's okay to have non-forced sex with underage girls, you keep that shit to yourself and you sure as Hell don't say it in a permanent form like a text. And you doubly sure as Hell don't go to court knowing that will come up.

Even if this guy didn't deserve to be taken for every cent because of his crimes (and he does), he'd deserve it anyway for being this fucking stupid.
GetTheeToABrewery is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote