RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old June 16th, 2017, 06:14 AM   #2361
klown25
Power Ranger

Where did you guys got the soc megazord?
klown25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:45 AM   #2362
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by a squad View Post
I REALLY hope that Rita T&N pack doesn't get cancelled because I still need movie Rita as my Target never got her in.
My Targets got her, but I didn't buy her because I was anticipating the Then&Now pack. I won't be too broken up if I never get that one. It's the 1993 Rita that I'm really interested in.
BigMDtheSequel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #2363
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

I'm a little confused… I could have sworn the Metallic Legacy Figures
were a WALMART exclusive. Bruno said check Target?
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:33 AM   #2364
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMDtheSequel View Post
My Targets got her, but I didn't buy her because I was anticipating the Then&Now pack. I won't be too broken up if I never get that one. It's the 1993 Rita that I'm really interested in.
Oh don't get me wrong I really want the 1993 Rita too but I would at least like to have a complete PR movie figure set.
a squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:34 AM   #2365
silverwrench1337
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroblob View Post
yeah, 6 foot 5 inch is pretty unlikely, even if it were jakks pacific.
silverwrench1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #2366
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by a squad View Post
I REALLY hope that Rita T&N pack doesn't get cancelled because I still need movie Rita as my Target never got her in.
I hope it doesn't get cancelled either. Been waiting for it since MMPR Toys showed the prototype 93 Rita months back. I did buy the smaller one Movie Rita when I found it, which wasn't very easy to find!
manson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:19 PM   #2367
CryloBen
Uuza Douza Uru Zanga

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroblob View Post
Yeah, 6 foot 5 inch is pretty unlikely, even if it were Jakks Pacific.
I'm crying right now. I didnt even notice.
CryloBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 05:19 PM   #2368
Heroblob
schedelworld.com

Sorry for the snark, I couldn't help it!!
Heroblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM   #2369
Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown25 View Post
Where did you guys got the soc megazord?
BigBadToyStore
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 03:06 AM   #2370
StealthFury
Power Ranger

I watched Bruno's video for the new MMPR Legacy Rangers. So Bandai gives us the weapons that they promised us, but they are going to make the figures hard to find in an extremely limited release.... How does that benefit the collector exactly?
StealthFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 06:52 AM   #2371
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFury View Post
I watched Bruno's video for the new MMPR Legacy Rangers. So Bandai gives us the weapons that they promised us, but they are going to make the figures hard to find in an extremely limited release.... How does that benefit the collector exactly?
Well, it is better than nothing.
Like I said above... I just want to make sure I am looking
For them at the right store. Can anyone confirm if it is
Indeed Target now instead of Walmart for these guys?
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 07:25 AM   #2372
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay
Quote:
Bruno never said "extremely". He said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPRToys
So the word on the street is, these guys might be hard to find. They are limited edition.
Which just as easily describes each of the first three waves of these Legacy figures. And will likely describe each of the future waves of these Legacy figures.

Bruno is no doubt a valuable member of the fandom, but he certainly isn't someone that has been through years of discussion within the fandom and clearly not on this board, as there are certain turns of phrase you just don't use - such as this one - because the masses start to FREAK THE F!@# OUT when that is often not warranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
Well, it is better than nothing.
Like I said above... I just want to make sure I am looking
For them at the right store. Can anyone confirm if it is
Indeed Target now instead of Walmart for these guys?
IIRC, Target tends to always brand the packaging of items which are Target exclusives (see the Movie 6-pack) whereas Walmart never does. As the packaging for these has been seen and isn't branded with a Target logo, they are likely not exclusives.

Target probably just got their shipments first and therefore the stock is further along the supplier-to-shelves chain.
grnrngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 10:26 AM   #2373
GalaxyGlider
Power Ranger

I have yet to see Wave 3 at any near Targets so I wonder if the metallic line will ever make it here at all.

The only re-release of MMPR id buy is a four pack of Blue, Pink, Black, Yellow with white belts and bolts on the morphers. If they included weapons without the metallic hue even better. Easy $100 for them.
GalaxyGlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:27 PM   #2374
CryloBen
Uuza Douza Uru Zanga

eBay
Quote:
They're Limited Edition like the rest of the legacy figures. lol.
CryloBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #2375
StealthFury
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryloBen View Post
They're Limited Edition like the rest of the legacy figures. lol.
The part that I was concerned about what that he specifically mentioned Target. In re-watching the video, I can see that he did not say that they were only available at Target lol.
StealthFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:47 PM   #2376
Serpenterix
Power Ranger

Lol at that video's comments. Jesus christ are some people really that dense to think Bandai is going to waste money making WEAPON backs for existing 6 inch figures? It's clear these people don't run businesses or know anything about companies. I hear the excuse that it would be cheap to produce and the Bandai classic markup would make it profitable. It won't be profitable when they have pegs and pegs of them sitting there. You'd have to make it so limited it wouldn't be worth the hassle to make in the first place. Also worth mentioning that even though Bandai has made some of these figures with collectors in mind a majority of their sales is still coming from kids who couldn't care less that they are special Legacy figures and as their primary mark they will produce with them in mind over collectors any day. I hate Bandai as much as anyone else here but it's ridiculous when people expect them to make dumb idiotic moves like that one with the weapon packs.
Serpenterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM   #2377
Ankh Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpenterix View Post
Lol at that video's comments. Jesus christ are some people really that dense to think Bandai is going to waste money making WEAPON backs for existing 6 inch figures? It's clear these people don't run businesses or know anything about companies. I hear the excuse that it would be cheap to produce and the Bandai classic markup would make it profitable. It won't be profitable when they have pegs and pegs of them sitting there. You'd have to make it so limited it wouldn't be worth the hassle to make in the first place. Also worth mentioning that even though Bandai has made some of these figures with collectors in mind a majority of their sales is still coming from kids who couldn't care less that they are special Legacy figures and as their primary mark they will produce with them in mind over collectors any day. I hate Bandai as much as anyone else here but it's ridiculous when people expect them to make dumb idiotic moves like that one with the weapon packs.
They sure as hell don't seem to have a problem making cheap-ass ninja stars and letting those clog shelves.
Ankh Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM   #2378
GreenRanger121490
Power Ranger

Ninjetti Coin Set Box Art

GreenRanger121490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM   #2379
manson26
Flung Out of Space

That's cool, with the giant movie Red Ranger helmet. Not a fan of that box functionality design, but I hope to get these!
manson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM   #2380
wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

wolfinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote