Old May 9th, 2015, 05:34 PM #19
> ⚡Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay
Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay

Taichi wrote: View Post

So... big update. I wanted to clear the air with the recent events.

Airmos did in fact contact me over a week ago with a response to making amends. Very apologetic and really wanted to just get things cleared up. That said, I personally don't care why he did it... I just want compensation. I explained that I wasn't mad at him, or thought ill of him... I just hated the position he put me in. And to this day, I will always be friendly to him... whatever reason made him do this, and while it's not condoned in any way, shape or form doesn't mean he's a BAD guy.

That said. What I ask of the people here is to be easy on him. While that may be hard for some, and some would question why I'm being nice, it's easy... he's working on it, and I can't hate someone for wanting to work it out.

I'm not going into detail... but the gist of the story is... he's making 3 payments every week for three weeks and a said amount that HE himself set. I am perfectly fine with this as by the time I receive the last payment, I actually won't be out anything... items will be paid in full as will the shipping I incurred with mailing.

As of today, two payments have been received and next Friday will be the last payment. He's been completely on top of it and punctual.

That's my update, I'll let you know next Friday at the status. If all is done, which I know it will be, I want to put this all behind us and let him back into this group. Maybe some of you find that to be too kind. Not me... sorry... he did a bad thing, he's making up for it... I hope that you all will understand this and not make things difficult for Airmos.
Thanks for keeping us updated! I'm so happy to hear everything is working out. It's a good thing you kept your cool and he is responding.