View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2019, 08:32 AM #20
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

BlueMystechRanger wrote: View Post

That's some levels of douchebaggery that I wouldn't even expect from the SPD rangers. He does know Ravi's been training for this stuff longer than him, right?
Not sure how because Jack wasted no time abusing his power despite 3/5ths of that team was better trained than him. Devon's "I'm the leader" thing was mostly with Shaw and instantly chastised for it.

I dunno. For 5 straight episodes, he's consistently been the most down to earth member of the team. This whole "being leader going to his head" thing wouldn't have felt so out of nowhere, had it happened RIGHT after episode 2 (and even then it'd still be "...what the fuck?"). But for him to be alright for 5 episodes in a row and then suddenly he's King Jackass today?
My counterpoint is that; when you go quite a while being the leader and have had no problems just going off your instincts, I can see why Devon would have a hard time with someone questioning that.

I'd say he's being pretty out of character. I'd sooner expect this little ego trip from Ravi (who, again, kinda got shafted out of a position that should have been his)
How did he get shafted? His immediate response to being leader was to act entitled and argue in the middle of a fight. Trained experience doesn't mean you have leadership qualities.

Last edited by GokaiGold; April 13th, 2019 at 08:54 AM.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote