View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2015, 04:05 PM #81
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

Random wrote: View Post

Cure Rouge is one of the earliest Precure figures (and Figuarts in general), so the quality is pretty iffy. It's one of those things where if you care enough about the character, it's probably worth getting, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. She was also released in a double pack with Mint, making her quite expensive and difficult to find separately, though they did at least come with a nifty set of stands for all the Yes 5 girls.

It wasn't one of my favourite seasons, but I would like to see new versions of these characters based on their appearances from the original season.

I have the Gutto Kuru figures of Cure Black and White, which look really great, but have pretty restricted articulation because of how loose their joints are. Not sure if that's a running problem. If you just want Rouge and not any of the rest of the team, it probably would be better to buy that over the Figuarts version, assuming you can get it at a decent price. The 12,000 yen retail price is waay too high.

Oh and finally given a release date in March
http://i.imgur.com/dvoGgv3.jpg
Thanks for the input. Still torn on what to do. I like the original costumes (or what I assume are the originals, since I havent watched the anime yet), but the Kuru figure looks so much better at a quick glance. They're a good deal taller though from what I see, so :/.

Yay for Beat!!

NikkiVuitton wrote: View Post

So I been trying to collect the sailor moon figuarts and I just gotten Sailor Mars . When I opened her finally (I just decided to display them) her torso joint won't stay connect. Her top half just falls off the bottom half . It looks like the groove u put the joint into won't hold it and doesn't close around the ball joint well . Any suggestions? Or should I try and send a message to Tamashii USA on Facebook?
Definitely send a message to Bluefin, but use their customer service email. They'll respond quickly and as long as you provide the info they ask for (numbers on the bottom of the box, on their Bluefin label), you should be fine.
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote