View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2016, 07:18 PM #69
> Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

I agree. This episode held within it a whole lot of tension. And that scene at the grave was awesome. I thought that Red was going to off Amar for his "failure" at saving Keen, but it turns out it was the opposite. Amar now has one of the biggest criminal masterminds in his arsenal now. I hope the story that is unfolding will allow us to see what Amar would do with Raymond.

James Spader yet again is so friggin' charming that I would do whatever he would ask of me, without any question at all. James Spader's acting is so good during his moments of "kindness" that it makes you forget that he IS the world's biggest singular criminal mastermind. But his voice when he's angry and his acting ability continues to power his moments when he's "evil." Raymond Reddington is seriously gunning for a top spot on the people who I respect the most. Quite possibly tying with The Doctor from Doctor Who.

This episode was a SOLID reintroduction to the series, and I look forward to seeing the show again. So glad I decided to give it a watch what felt like years ago now. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nasaniaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote