View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:57 AM #2991
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Pyramid is over, I hope everybody had a satisfying result. Of course, this also means this week's update is up!

First, it seems that the special LupinPat Gasha has increased chances for all cards that belong to that series. Also, it seems that it was updated with Legend cards (LupinYellow, “Triple” LupinRed and Patoren-U), but I'm not sure if they were there before or not.

This week’s event I have not seen it before, but it is the second version of one. The theme seems to be a chance to improve your Nature and Extraterrestrial Teams.

In the shop you can find Premium Coins, Limitbreaks and Legend Dias, of course.

The special item in the shop are 2 thematic packs (one for Nature, one for Extraterrestrial) that contain 4000 Super Sentai Tokens, 200000 V-mana and a random hero card (TimeGreen, Go-onRed, DenjiBlue for the Extraterrestrial Pack, and Vul Eagle, RedFalcon, ZyuohShark and a new KyouryuuRed for the Nature Pack). You can buy up to 3 of those packs.

For the event gasha, we have Legend ZyuohLion and Legend FivePink as the box cards.

I’m not sure if I will pull for this one either, as I’m waiting for the next part of the Mass Team Event. Though… I wouldn’t mind that Legend ZyuohLion on my Zyuohger Team… why you must make me choose, Game?

Last edited by AbareOrange; November 19th, 2018 at 01:04 AM.
AbareOrange is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote