View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:44 PM #69
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One

RiffRanger
Justice For No One

J89890 wrote: View Post

Can someone explain to me the Paralysis as I call it in Megazord Battles, otherwise i like the regular battles a lot better.
Megazord mode operates completely differently from warrior matches. The biggest mistake people make it expecting Megazords to behave the same way. There are no true blocks or counters. Everything does damage. Countering only mitigates it, it doesn't stop it. There are no instant moves, either. Everything winds up or needs to be triggered. It's slow and clunky by design. Once you get used to the mechanics, it's a lot easier to get by.

DaybreakRachel wrote: View Post

If you don't understand the limitations characters have, you can't draw a complete conclusion about them.

Kendrix isn't even a top ten character in the game. I don't know if you've just never used her before, or if you just don't face any of the good characters at your rank, but either way you're missing a huge chunk of the picture.
Kendrix is only good when people have her upgraded beyond belief like Dunc. Even then, she takes a lot of skill and experience to use well. You're not going to get to Elite just by using her because she's Kendrix.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote