View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:02 PM #48
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Taichi wrote: View Post

Yep... batteries... meaning he should be motorized. AnAlpha posted that with his listing on Tokullectibles, so I have no doubt it's true. Plus that would really bring about why the cost is so much more. Despite the size.

Also too... keep in mind that this series is "Super" Minipla... so I can see taking everything a step farther than normal releases.
Yeah, from Bandai's product page: http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118025
there's a line in the description "※電池は別売りです。単4電池2が必要になります" which translates to "※ Batteries are sold separately. AAA batteries 2 is required" from Google translate. I'm just surprised they didn't really talk about that being a feature unless I missed it.

I understand it being "Super" Minipla but at it's core, they are still designed like Minipla so when Titanus costs almost double that of a regular MG Gundam, it puts it in a bit of perspective for me because I build Gunpla too. I know this is also a P-Bandai release so it's expected to come with a more premium price too.

I look forward to other Sentai mechs they decide to do thoughm and will definitely keep buying them if they're priced like Daizyujin and Dragon Caesar.
Infinitevirtue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote