View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:37 AM #85
> OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

I need to vent bout how my mom babys my brother letting it come over when it want, an asking him to come over to do work to prevent him from drinking alcohol, an he used to be married an would leave it beer here an come over at 5 am on sundays an stay for hrs on hrs, then started doing it 5 or 6 times everything day of week, an she has it on on her cellphone plan and medical plan an insurance an he doesn't have it at all, an what cause me to end up hating him is when he peed on the toilet underside, I lost it an have not liked or talked to him, since an getting busted for drunk driving, he is an alcoholic an wont go for treatment, so I say kick him from family home, take everything from him, an until he goes for 2 years of treatment an apologizes to family that it, an I am going to tell my mom bout how she treat me, and wont listen, so I am going to tell my mom who is 86 off even those I may hurt her, she left me no choice! An mom is scared I cant handle stuff an hence I am in position where I am now forced to tell her off!
OmniMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote