View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:36 AM #14
> BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1

BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1

Hey Deka_Break, always great to hear from you! Yeah, this story really started organically. I knew Rita was a fallen hero figure- so that would be very easy to capture in story form. I had started writing this story just as an exercise to see what I could do with it. There was no plan with the first chapter- and I'm still fleshing out the rest of the story as we speak. Walking the line of the movie canon is hard- there are some elements from PR seasons that I can drop in, but others are in direct contradiction with the story.

For example, the Pack that we saw in the Boom! Studios MMPR Annual 1 would be a great addition to this story- however, Goldar is not presented as the same character in the movie, so those two elements could not co-exist in this story.

Another trap I'm trying to avoid is a retelling of the backstory from my Power Rangers Saga fanfics. I want this to stand on its own and be different. There will be some similarities, but I'm desperately trying to keep it to a minimum.
BattleRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote