View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2019, 08:45 PM #976
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Agent Z wrote: View Post

ďKevinís father is a lawman.Ē Um, no he isnít Cheryl. He was fired remember?

Um, Archie, how are you and Reggie friends? You barely even qualify as acquaintances.

So... who was the original Gargoyle King? Who killed Principal Featherhead?

Why the hell didn't Alice just tell Betty she was undercover when she was locked up in the bunker?
Well Kevin's dad has been working with F.P. though. Might not have been explicitly stated but I could see F.P. rehiring him even if it was just a deputy. So might not be wrong. Or...she's lying to try and scare them. Failed, but it's a common tactic.

I would assume the original GK that killed Featherhead was either Penelope, or just a hired goon to play the part. I mean he died from drinking the poison so the GK was just the usual scare tactic.

I imagine Alice didn't tell Betty cause one, she's her mom and wants to protect her and wont always tell her child everything. Also, the classic answer that if Alice told her, she wouldn't react appropriately and it could give it away to Edgar.

You can be friends with people that you don't always hang out with. Or maybe Archie considers him a friend, but next season with him and Veronica hooking back up, Reggie will think differently. But for now, yeah he still considers Reggie a friend.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote