View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:24 AM #206
> jediranger
Power Ranger

jediranger
Power Ranger

kainhighwind2 wrote: View Post

A lot of people love Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4, but I haven't played it. If you enjoy Japanese games, then the PS4 is a no brainer. Especially with stuff like the Sword Art Online games, and I don't think Attack on Titan is on Xbox One, either.

There's also stuff like Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and World of Final Fantasy. Those games are also on the Vita, but aside from a small fanbase, basically no one owns a Vita anymore. Importantly, they're not on Xbox.

However, if your 360 is on the frits, and you have a bunch of games for it, then it's worth owning an Xbox one for that.

Honestly, the Xbox One doesn't really have exclusives. The best stuff is also coming to PC, and real potential system sellers like Phantom Dust and Scalebound got cancelled.
That's what I'm kinda seeing and why I'm starting to lean more towards a PS4. My 360 became a DVD player after I got a PS3 and started getting all multi-plat games on the PS3. But I was looking over games on both systems and kinda forgot about some games coming out for PS4 that I am interested in such as FFXII, forgot about Dragon Quest Heroes II (though I'm holding out hope that will come stateside for Switch) and a few others I'm probably still forgetting. The main thing for Xbox One I was interested in was Rare Replay, but I can see the base One model going lower in price in the next few years, so I'll probably wait for that and just go for a PS4.

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

I thought this was super cute - At least for the European & Japanese release, the controller ports are hidden behind a panel so they could keep the design of the like the original
It's interesting seeing how different the Japan SNES classic is going to be, not just in looks but it sounds like it will have a few different games then the NA version.
jediranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote