View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2015, 12:53 PM   #44
SuperMystechRanger
Power Ranger

redanger05 wrote: View Post

Well I see what you're saying. The difference between using Mikey and Pigeon Pete as bait is that Mikey can defend himself if the plan doesn't work. While Pigeon Pete really can't. And I don't blame Leo for not trusting Slash because he tried to kill them. for Karai, She didn't really reveal who she was at the beginning which got Leo having a crush on her at the beginning. But he did warn her that if she messed with his family and friends, he will come after her.

Leo is just very protective, and now that he knows Karai is his sister (Splinter's Daughter) he'll do anything to help her.
While Mikey can defend himself, I just got the impression from Leo that it had more to do with using any of the team as bait no matter who it was.

Also, in regards to working with Slash, didn't they already do that last season when a bunch of mutants got captured and didn't Slash try to help them after he teamed up with Newtralizer, but I'm not too positive on that one.

I also wonder how often we'll see this new team. Will they help the turtles with Shredder or will they only fight the Kraang.
SuperMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote