View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:29 AM #1011
> TyrannicalFascist
Power Ranger

TyrannicalFascist
Power Ranger

So having picked up all 3 Legacy MMPR S1 Zords back when they were released, I was uncertain about forking over even more money for SOC. It looked amazing, but was almost $300 worth it? Would they continue the line? Would it be better enough than Legacy to justify the expense? I kind of just forgot about it and moved on.

Yesterday however, I saw SOC Megazord at a local collectibles shop at a slightly reduced price compared to Amazon and decided to get it. I think it is fantastic! An improvement on the Legacy/2010 in every way, surprisingly poseable, show accurate and it makes a great display piece next to my Legacy Dragonzord, Legacy Titanus, and the other Legacy MMPR zords.

Since then Iíve been doing a lot of research watching video reviews and reading this thread...and I have to admit Iím torn on the other 2 SOC. Dragonzord seems cool, but not really an upgrade to my Legacy one. I do like the idea of being able to combine with SOC Megazord, but I also question how often Iíd even do that considering how nice the piece is. Even then, I donít think I can bring myself to put down an additional almost $300 for a Titanus that is nearly identical to the one I have, and seems in some ways inferior. Even if I did get SOC Dragonzord and not SOC Titanus, I couldnít form the Ultrazord properly as itís not compatible with Legacy Titanus.

I suppose I could just keep SOC Megazord as a stand-alone display piece and if I ever want to display combinations, just dust off the Legacy Megazord. Ugh I donít know... itís really a shame that SOC Titanus is so hard to justify. Anyone else in a similar boat as me?
TyrannicalFascist is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote