View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2019, 08:06 AM #1998
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

I wonder if hasbro would do more lines for retro characters, like a 5 inch line and 12 inch line like they have for transformers and marvel...

It would be nice to have everything super detailed and articulated at $20 lol but will they have things for a lower price point as well?
That has the potential to get a little messy.

Like, which characters would they be making in this smaller/cheaper scale?

- Are they just redoing characters who have already been Lightninged? If so, I'm not buying them. I already bought what is essentially the 'best' Zedd, White Ranger, etc. Why would I pay more money to get a lesser version of the same ranger?

Put it this way... I bought Legacy Tommy after already buying "legacy" Tommy (5") because it was a better figure. I bought Lightning Tommy for the same reason. I know some people like to have displays of the same ranger in dozens of scales and molds, but that isn't for me. I'm sure some people would buy the cheaper scale, but I also am pretty sure I wouldn't be the only person holding out.

- Alternatively, would they be making characters who haven't been Lightninged yet? If so, that would be kind of annoying. Like, OK... Here's Rito... but he doesn't fit in the same scale as Goldar, Zedd or Tommy.

I think Hasbro would look to establish this line for a while before doing anything like that. And if anything, they'd maybe start pushing some retro rangers out as part of the current line. Maybe a few MMPR/DT/DC as part of the beast morphers line once the teamup airs?
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.