View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM #7030
> AFPR-DragonRanger
Flour Ranger

AFPR-DragonRanger
Flour Ranger

Cyrax9 wrote: View Post

I'm honestly tempted to dig out my VHS copies of Changing of the Zords – Part I–III just to see if the very first airings might have been identical to the international airings instead of the rebroadcasts, although I'm almost positive that they weren't.
I have the original airings, complete with all of the promos. Though I used Jetix as the source for my YouTube videos because of quality, when I actually did the comparisons I found all of those line changes based on original airings vs. Netflix.

The weird thing is CotZ Parts 2 and 3 were on Brian's list of episodes that they fixed by using domestic masters.

If I'm looking at that run–time correctly, it looks like the Lionsgate DVD will include the extended cut of IDoAWR.
<snip>
For all of their Samurai DVDs, Lionsgate's runtime calculation is simply (number of episodes) * 23 mins. Don't draw any conclusions based off of those unless you think the Halloween episodes also somehow have extended cuts.

Technically the listed runtime for the first two PRS volumes is 2 mins less than the real runtime, because the episodes are each over 23.5 mins.