⚡ RangerBoard

⚡ RangerBoard (https://www.rangerboard.com/index.php)
-   Conventions (https://www.rangerboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -    MORPHICON  Official Morphicon 6 Discussion, Now with 6 Times the Morph. (https://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=181013)

TuxedoK July 24th, 2017 10:56 AM

Official Morphicon 6 Discussion, Now with 6 Times the Morph.

And another Morphicon is off in the distant horizon.

August 17th-19th 2018, at the Anaheim convention center.
[url]http://officialpowermorphicon.com/[/url]
Please use feel free to use this thread right now for Morphicon 6 matters and the what not.

The registration page has now been updated with all of the final details: [url]http://officialpowermorphicon.com/register/[/url]
Morgan Lamia organized everything below to make it a little easier to read. (I just copied it to the first page for convenience.)

Reminder - registration begins tomorrow, Tuesday, August 1st at 9am PST.

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]PLATINUM RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Platinum Ranger Attending[/B] $300 (Limited to 250)[LIST][*]Full Weekend Pass (August 17th-19th, 2018)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Early Registration pick up[*]Early entry to the convention[*]VIP meet & greet Friday night[*]Preferred Seating[*]Full set of Convention Pins[*]Convention, Gold & Platinum T-Shirts[*]Convention & Platinum Hoodie[*]Convention, Silver, Gold & Platinum Coins[*]Convention, Silver, Gold & Platinum Print[*]Official guide Program[*]Cloth Deluxe Gift Bag[*]Mystery Items (TBD)[*]Ability to buy Two Power Breakfast event Tickets (Extra Charge)[*]Ability to buy 10 PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[*]Entry to Platinum & Gold only Events (some events may be extra charge)[/LIST][B]Platinum Ranger Non Attending (United States)[/B] $335 (Limited to 25)
[B]Platinum Ranger Non Attending (International)[/B] $400 (Limited to 25)[LIST][*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Full set of Convention Pins[*]Convention, Gold & Platinum T-Shirts[*]Convention & Platinum Hoodie[*]Convention, Silver, Gold & Platinum Coins[*]Convention, Silver, Gold & Platinum Print[*]Official guide Program[*]Three Random signed glossies[*]Cloth Deluxe Gift Bag[*]Mystery Items (TBD)[*]Ability to buy 10 PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]GOLD RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Gold Ranger Attending[/B] $175 (Limited to 500)[LIST][*]Full Weekend Pass (August 17th-19th, 2018)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Early Registration pick up[*]Early entry to the convention[*]VIP meet & greet Friday night[*]Preferred Seating[*]Six Mystery Convention Pins[*]Convention & Gold T-Shirts[*]Convention Hoodie[*]Convention, Silver & Gold Coins[*]Convention, Silver & Gold Print[*]Mystery item[*]Program Guide[*]Cloth Deluxe Gift Bag[*]Ability to buy Two Power Breakfast event Tickets (Extra Charge)[*]Ability to buy Six PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[*]Entry to Gold only Events (some events may be Extra Charge)[/LIST][B]Gold Ranger Non Attending (United States)[/B] - $200 (Limited to 50)
[B]Gold Ranger Non Attending (International)[/B] - $260 (Limited to 50)[LIST][*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Six Mystery Convention Pins[*]Convention & Gold T-Shirts[*]Convention Hoodie[*]Convention, Silver & Gold Coins[*]Convention, Silver & Gold Print[*]Mystery item[*]Two Random signed glossies[*]Program Guide[*]Cloth Deluxe Gift Bag[*]Ability to buy Six PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]SILVER RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Silver Ranger Attending[/B] $110[LIST][*]Full Weekend Pass (August 17th-19th, 2018)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Two Random Convention Pins[*]Convention T-Shirt[*]Convention Coin[*]Silver Coin[*]Silver Convention pin[*]Convention Print[*]Silver Convention Print[*]Program while supplies last[*]Cloth gift bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy four PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][B]Silver Ranger Non Attending (United States)[/B] $160
[B]Silver Ranger Non Attending (International)[/B] $200[LIST][*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Two Random Convention Pins[*]Convention T-Shirt[*]Convention Coin[*]Silver Coin[*]Silver Convention pin[*]Convention Print[*]Silver Convention Print[*]Random signed glossy[*]Program while supplies last[*]Cloth gift bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy four PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]RED RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Red Ranger Attending[/B] $70[LIST][*]Full Weekend Pass (August 17th-19th, 2018)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Random Convention Pin[*]Convention Print[*]Program while supplies last[*]Gift Bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy Three PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][B]Red Ranger Non Attending (United States)[/B] $90
[B]Red Ranger Non Attending (International)[/B] $120[LIST][*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Random Convention Pin[*]Convention Print[*]Random signed glossy[*]Program while supplies last[*]Gift Bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy Three PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]BLUE RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Blue Ranger Attending[/B] $30[LIST][LIST][*]Saturday Only (August 18th, 2018)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Convention Print[*]Program while supplies last[*]Gift Bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy two PMC Figure (Extra Charge)[/LIST][B]Blue Ranger Non Attending (United States)[/B] $50
[B]Blue Ranger Non Attending (International)[/B] $80[LIST][*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Convention Print[*]Random signed glossy[*]Program while supplies last[*]Gift Bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy two PMC Exclusive Figure (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]YELLOW RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Yellow Ranger Attending[/B] $20[LIST][*]Sunday Only (August 19th, 2018 only)[*]Badge and Lanyard[*]Convention Print[*]Program while supplies last[*]Gift Bag While supplies last[*]Ability to buy two PMC Exclusive Figures (Extra Charge)[/LIST][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]PINK RANGER INFORMATION[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Pink Ranger Attending[/B] $0[LIST][*]Children under 12 free with paid adult on-site only[*]Child must be present when picking up badges[/LIST][/QUOTE]

hasbro_primo July 24th, 2017 11:52 AM

Shouldeth zees not be stickied?

KpopSunshine July 24th, 2017 12:10 PM

[QUOTE=PrimoMystechRanger;5440421]Shouldeth zees not be stickied?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Anyway it's looking like I might be getting to go this time so I'm all sorts of excited. :D

Decade July 24th, 2017 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=PrimoMystechRanger;5440421]Shouldeth zees not be stickied?[/QUOTE]

Worried the other inactive threads will bump it down?

hasbro_primo July 24th, 2017 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=Decade;5440435]Worried the other inactive threads will bump it down?[/QUOTE]
Har-de-har-har.

Dcaasi98 July 24th, 2017 04:27 PM

Thirteen months will be here before we know it. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm seriously considering going. The time for meeting fellow RBers in person is long overdue!

AngieYaz July 24th, 2017 08:58 PM

I wanna go so badly. :(

Finlaena July 24th, 2017 09:01 PM

Right now, I'm tentatively planning on going. Whether or not it's for just one day or three days, I haven't decided yet.

[HIDE]Side note: The funny thing is that I'd been talking with my father about going to Disneyland with him at some point in the near future (so he can ride the GOTG attraction before he gets too old to do those kinds of thrill rides), and it's literally across the street from where PMC is going to be held. Of [I]course[/I]. I guess if PMC turns out to be a wash, I could go over there and spend the rest of the weekend, lmao. [/HIDE]

Really, I just want to get autographs from Rob Axelrod, Rajia Baroudi, and Kerrigan Mahan (and maybe Wendee Lee if she's a guest, because Scorpina) to put on my autograph wall, lmao. If I can accomplish that at PMC, then everything else will be sprinkles on the sundae.

Zeddykins July 24th, 2017 09:45 PM

Whooo this will be #6 for me. I'm just gonna go for it this time and get the highest level available. I was too late last year, but Gold was still nice.

Mr Tuesday II July 25th, 2017 05:13 AM

I fully plan to go. But this might end up being more expensive for me.

Usually, I stay with friends that live in Burbank. With the event in Anaheim, I'm going to have to get a hotel room. And why not go to Disney since it's right across the street?

13 months to save up.

Dcaasi98 July 25th, 2017 06:57 AM

[QUOTE=Zeddykins;5440672]Whooo this will be #6 for me.[/QUOTE]

Wow, impressive. Which has been your favorite?

TheTerrorToad87 July 25th, 2017 02:39 PM

I honestly wasn't going to go next year if it was going to be in Pasadena again, since it's so expensive to find lodging there. But this venue change has definitely reignited my desire to go!

RitoRevolto July 26th, 2017 08:41 AM

I can't wait. I would hope Scott posts the new price points and such before 8/1 so that we may prep our wallets.

Zeddykins July 26th, 2017 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=Dcaasi98;5440809]Wow, impressive. Which has been your favorite?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....4 was pretty memorable just cause I remember getting most of the autographs that I wanted and sitting in on some good panels. Plus I came in 2nd at the trivia contest and got 9 seasons of PR for free!

Dcaasi98 July 26th, 2017 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Zeddykins;5441797]Hmmm.....4 was pretty memorable just cause I remember getting most of the autographs that I wanted and sitting in on some good panels. Plus I came in 2nd at the trivia contest and got 9 seasons of PR for free![/QUOTE]

Cool! If I do manage to go, this will be my first convention ever.

BurgundyRanger July 27th, 2017 04:32 AM

I'm in gonna-go mode as well. I THINK we're in line for a nice price break on hotel rooms. When they announced the switch to Anaheim, I Google-Map'd that area. There are 10 hotels on that block alone and a good number more within a reasonable walk.

And, the REGULAR room rate that popped up for most of them was in the $139-$149 range, which is THE SAME or a little less than the con rate we got at the Westin in Pasadena. There are even some that popped up at less than $100 a night.

I guess it makes business sense to offer reasonable rates if your hotel is across the street from Disneyland, since you're going to have families of 4, 5, more, coming in and dumping 100s, if not 1000s, of dollars in the Mouse's pocket -- it's sort of a nice thing to see that the hotel isn't going to pillage your wallet as well.

LazerwolfX July 27th, 2017 09:11 AM

Dude I'm so pumped to chill with the rest of the ZeronXepher crew! it's gonna be super weird finally meeting them in person but the hype is so very very real!

Dukemon July 27th, 2017 10:11 AM

I'm potentially going, but next year is a slew of friend's weddings for me and so depending upon when some of them fall, I may not be able to go. We'll see how things pan out.

RedRanger87 July 27th, 2017 10:54 AM

Definitely going. It'll be my first time out in California too!

trekkieb47 July 27th, 2017 11:12 AM

Definitely not going to miss the 25th Anniversary celebration. It will be my 3rd PMC. Hopefully my wife will get to experience it too.