⚡ RangerBoard

⚡ RangerBoard (https://www.rangerboard.com/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rangerboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -    SUSPENDED SERVICE  Green ranger / Dragon ranger armor package w/ options (https://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=122516)

King Ranger November 16th, 2008 04:26 PM

Green ranger / Dragon ranger armor package w/ options

[U][B][SIZE="5"]Order Status[/SIZE][/B][/U]

Completed:
Stripper Vash - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [I]*special circumstance*[/I] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
ZeoRed - Option 1C - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [I]*special circumstance*[/I] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
Mr. Crimson - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
Morphin Mayhem - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
philliparp - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
Nipu - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
Miserere - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]
Voyager - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - [B][I]SHIPPED[/I][/B]

Shields in progress in order:
Technoboots - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - Packing
Zeon - Option 2B - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - Packing
Sexy White Ranger - Option 2D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - Packing
Magicman210 - Option 1D - [B][I]*PAID*[/I][/B] - Packing

[B]________________________________________________________[/B]

What you are getting: Shield, straps, armbands, and trim for gloves and boots.
[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~ryu-kumon/forum/projects/dragonranger/package.jpg[/IMG]

Price:
Not accepting new orders.

Sizing:
There are two options on sizing: Original and custom. Original sizing is to the template I made which was specifically scaled to the actor that played the Dragon ranger. I can adjust the measurements slightly to fit the person ordering. Unless specified, all orders will be made to the original measurements.

Options:
I have a couple of different options for those wanting this armor. First is the rigidity of the foam

Option 1: Stiffer, firmer flexible foam
Option 2: Softer, less stiff flexible foam

The run:
Finishing these last four and moving on to something else

Ou.

philliparp November 16th, 2008 04:51 PM

Pm sent you wonderful man...

SanShouXMA November 16th, 2008 04:52 PM

That is seriously one pants wrecking replica King. WOW!!!!!! I want in on this. Are you asking for payment right away or when you're ready to start?

King Ranger November 16th, 2008 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=SanShouXMA;2982737]That is seriously one pants wrecking replica King. WOW!!!!!! I want in on this. Are you asking for payment right away or when you're ready to start?[/QUOTE]

I'm asking for first run payments now since those payments will help pave the way for all the runs.

Ou.

philliparp November 16th, 2008 06:14 PM

Payment...SENT! :023:

Sexy White Ranger November 16th, 2008 06:19 PM

I am interested in a set I just sent you a PM

Isamu_Ozu November 16th, 2008 06:23 PM

not bad. still not a god, yet anyway. maybe after you reveal your next project.

Airlim November 16th, 2008 07:44 PM

Pm'ed You :)

wuwu November 16th, 2008 08:22 PM

Hmmm,

Seeing how this hasn't been addressed or I simply did not read the last thread on this subject, would it cost any different if I wanted the shield and the straps only?

I ask because while I am getting a shield done along with the actual costume by Sushiya, it is nice to have other options available if the end result isn't good.

Thanks! :)

Henners November 16th, 2008 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=wuwu;2982956]Hmmm,

Seeing how this hasn't been addressed or I simply did not read the last thread on this subject, would it cost any different if I wanted the shield and the straps only?

I ask because while I am getting a shield done along with the actual costume by Sushiya, it is nice to have other options available if the end result isn't good.

Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

just ask sushiya not to put the trim on :)

wuwu November 16th, 2008 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=XxHennersXx;2982960]just ask sushiya not to put the trim on :)[/QUOTE]

.....er.....I think you didn't read the question right. :confused:

Henners November 16th, 2008 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=wuwu;2982974].....er.....I think you didn't read the question right. :confused:[/QUOTE]

No, I did. But I'm not answering for KingRanger. I was giving an option, you could just ask sushiya to not put the trim on. This way your trim is the same material and shade of gold as your arm bands and shield :)

wuwu November 16th, 2008 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=XxHennersXx;2982975]No, I did. But I'm not answering for KingRanger. I was giving an option, you could just ask sushiya to not put the trim on. This way your trim is the same material and shade of gold as your arm bands and shield :)[/QUOTE]

Good point but like I said, this is mostly just a what if situation. Who knows, maybe someone else is in the same boat as myself and may only need to replace a few items.

King Ranger November 16th, 2008 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=wuwu;2982956]would it cost any different if I wanted the shield and the straps only?[/QUOTE]

It was addressed before but not publically. Personally I would rather not start doing parts alone, just personal preference. Also, the cost wouldn't be [I]much[/I] different without the rest since the shield and straps are the bulk of the price.

If you end up not being happy with Sushiya's parts, send me a message and we can try to work something out. :023:

Ou.

wuwu November 16th, 2008 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=King Ranger;2983044]

If you end up not being happy with Sushiya's parts, send me a message and we can try to work something out. :023:

Ou.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep that in mind if the situation occurs. Thanks! :)

Megazord Mike November 17th, 2008 12:00 AM

Friggin' bad-ass, King. Option C I bet will have the ultimate hotness.

Technoboots November 17th, 2008 01:47 AM

Pm sent

Airlim November 17th, 2008 04:24 AM

Payment Sent :)

King Ranger November 17th, 2008 09:49 AM

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I really appreciate it. I've updated the list with options and payments and I've already started ordering some of the stuff I need.

Ou.

HD_Geek November 17th, 2008 11:18 AM

really well done King. Top notch accuracy and craftsmanship. All the way down to the asymmetry of the top and bottom chest plate decorations...